Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Don't Know What To Do. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What To Do. (616 Views)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do. by Myroot: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Am from a family of six, and am d first child, our second son has been a wayward child and also refused to further his education, he has been a a pain on December neck of my parents, that dad has to rent an apartment for him outside, he took into trading illegal stuffs and was able to save 150000naira with mom. Now he said he can't do the job again that he wants to start a legal business and we found out mum has spend 100000, out of the money, saying my dad promised her some money and she used my brothers money thinking if dad sent the money she will use it to replace it, now dad didn't send any money to her, and my brother wants his money, and dad has give her now to 31st to provide the money or she should pack out of his house, what should I do? And so confused and I don't have that kind of money to give her, and a serving youth corper with my own debts to pay. Please help. I don't want my kids brother to go back to his wayward lifestyle. And I don't have money to support him. And I don't want my family to break because of money.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why will your mother spend the money entrust on her?
You guys should better look for the poor boy's money quickly. angry angry
Only God knows the danger he went through to save that money, now he wants to go legit, una dey yarn dust!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do. by Pumpkin34(f): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why would your mum even accept and spend illegal money?? She better provides it or risk losing her home and your brother will go back to his wayward life.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do. by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
What did your mom use the money for

What sort of help are you seeking from nlders? You want us to contribute money for you? Ngwanu drop account details na.

Mscheww

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do. by Godmother(f): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
This story is fishy. Everyone now comes to nairaland with one story or the other. Looks like I will go and concoct my own story and come back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Do. by MRBrownJ: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
mama should repay the money or accept the consequences of her silly action
Re: I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2016
she use 100k huh, for wetin na? Am sure she has jewelries worth more than that. SELL IT!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating My Second Wedding Anniversary / Food Vs Clothes Which Is More Patronized? / Three Family Members Called To The Nigerian Bar On The Same Day - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.