Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. (1688 Views)

Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years / Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J50l7STb1hM

Why would any individual choose not to pay his / her fare, but also argue with Transport Police when apprehended? If he'd at least admitted his offence, say he forgot to purchase a valid ticket due to him rushing, ignorance etc. All that would have happened is he would have probably gotten a caution, and be made to purchase a ticket valid for his journey on the spot, or worse case scenario, a fine.

He opted instead to make a public spectacle, and disgrace himself. I have seen fare dodgers of all colour and race, but I'm yet to see any grappled with in this way, simply because they admitted their wrong, and offered to pay. Even those without funds on them to pay have either been allowed to go with a caution, or had their details taken. Then they have so many days' grace to pay. This guy chose the hard route. If it goes to court (as it most likely will) he'll have resisting arrest added to his offense, and most likely end up with a criminal record.

He will definitely be remembered - but for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Danfuster(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Guy man dey follow the rule of will smith's movie "focus" which states "never drop the curn, never break... You DIE with the LIE" grin grin
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Danfuster:
Guy man dey follow the rule of will smith's movie "focus" which states "never drop the curn, never break... You DIE with the LIE" grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
UK police say he has been released on bail
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Flexherbal(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Some people like forming tough.
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by bigt2(m): 3:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Isn't that the guy shouting with a thick accent "wot av ai durn? Y a yu treating me like deez, ayam not a kiriminal"??
If so, then I've lost the sympathy for him. Thought he was just being segregated. Mofo. angry
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Miami11: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2016
bigt2:
Isn't that the guy shouting with a thick accent "wot av ai durn? Y a yu treating me like deez, ayam not a kiriminal"??
If so, then I've lost the sympathy for him. Thought he was just being segregated. Mofo. angry
You got me laughing.
Shameless man indeed, he is not only loud but too old for such debacle.
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by gbegbs: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2016
dis guy lucky sa . e lucky say na London e dey do dis. if na America we for don dey chop akara now. grin
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by wiloy2k8(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Tinyemeka(m): 12:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Siena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J50l7STb1hM

Why would any individual choose not to pay his / her fare, but also argue with Transport Police when apprehended? If he'd at least admitted his offence, say he forgot to purchase a valid ticket due to him rushing, ignorance etc. All that would have happened is he would have probably gotten a caution, and be made to purchase a ticket valid for his journey on the spot, or worse case scenario, a fine.

He opted instead to make a public spectacle, and disgrace himself. I have seen fare dodgers of all colour and race, but I'm yet to see any grappled with in this way, simply because they admitted their wrong, and offered to pay. Even those without funds on them to pay have either been allowed to go with a caution, or had their details taken. Then they have so many days' grace to pay. This guy chose the hard route. If it goes to court (as it most likely will) he'll have resisting arrest added to his offense, and most likely end up with a criminal record.

He will definitely be remembered - but for the wrong reasons.

How did you know he was a fare dodger?
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Tinyemeka:

How did you know he was a fare dodger?

Because I read the news. Any more questions, or do you intend to continue defending this guy blindly?
Re: Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. by Tinyemeka(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Siena:

Because I read the news. Any more questions, or do you intend to continue defending this guy blindly?
Did I at any point defend him?

(1) (Reply)

Missing 13-year-kid Discovered Tied Up In His Mom's Companion's Home (photos) / Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps In An Interview With BBC / Complete Report On Obinwanne Okeke Arrested By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.