Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander (36748 Views)

Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by sokera: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Please bro, help me tell them, the way a black easily believes the white is rather embarrassing, our army have doing great, if you read the report well, he couldn;t really say in detail where or how what he meant by boko haram still held territories but he could talk lengthily on the sect and people didn't notice that, they just rush to believe like slaves.
God bless you , only fools will believe the useless report ... He could not names the territories and I wish I could just ask him why boko haram as not release any video ? They are on their toes ... No time to release video ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
shameseun:

Have we seen the facts about what your headless president said about technical defeat? This government is already a failure and nothing you can do about that.

First impression is always the last impression

And you are a Nigerian,. i am ashamed of you, 1st impression what, which primary school are you typing from, what silly impression, you don't know how much our army are putting into making sure we are all safe here, you don't care to check for facts, you rather sit there and believe what a white man says, what does that say about your level of intelligence, you think if a Nigerian, Ghanian or even a Spanish, german comes and tell americans that there President is lying and there haven't won the terrorist disturbing, you think they would all rush to believe, they would rather conduct their own search to know the real situation on ground but bot Nigerians, too daft to think, just follow follow..... no offence

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by izyericson: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2016
the acclaimed integrity of the government is waning in the face of insincerity, no wonder the spokesman of the conglomeration is Mr lier! omasheoo
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Jabioro: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Simple ,General Rogue should name the territory been currently hold by Boko haram. Shekinna

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by mvem(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Because a US commander says then persons can't reason but start blabbing.The same US that says Iraq had Nuclear weapons,the same US that indirectly created Isis.....US are into anything for der personal interest.Trade with Dem with caution and pls dnt read a headline,read its content.let ur head do d thinking not ur emotions(heart).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Qabt(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Dis is USA's plot 2 tear Nigeria apart,b wys

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by sleek2tap: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
courage89:
They're looking for an avenue to set up a base in Africa.

I am afraid to announce to you that they already have a base in Djibouti, the last time I checked Djibouti is in Africa. FYI
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by godwin120alex: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2016
hahahahaaha @Lie Mohammed
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by dammytosh: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
can you travel to Gworza and come back safely if you think BH is not holding any territories

So i should travel to Gworza before you beleieve Boko Haram has been defeated.

Highway in Maiduguri closed for 3 years because of Boko Haram was opened in February. If tat does not speak anything , nothing will.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by mvem(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

No you shut your zombie mouth, the US have more intelligence than your illiterate president can ever achieve. Buhari CONFIRMED that an ordinary Al-jazeera journalist know more the country's budget than he did. Why twist it and call it "figure of speech"? you illiterate sycophantic zombie, do you think everybody is as brainless as the zombies? You must be either a northerner or a yoruba muslim. Deny it! These are the biggest zombies of today.
....we can't reason without dishing out unreasonable insult.He is a northerner or a Yoruba for thinking logically, if he thinks in ur line then he is easterner.Pls see ur reasoning.When buhari says they know d budget more than him, do u think he means it literally.Pls reason with ur head,the US have more intelligence (I believe it) but dey can twist tinz for der personal goals nd interests. You dnt know anything about world politics instead u re noding to what a US commander says.Then u re d real zombie.The guy exhibited more intelligence than you .mr easterner non-zombie intelligent one.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by greatiyk4u(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Chibaba247:
Hw will buhari know? when he doesn't live in Nigeria, bt only visits Nigeria

And. US commander knows better because He lives in Maiduguri.............SMH
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2016
dammytosh:

Highway in Maiduguri closed for 3 years because of Boko Haram was opened in February. If tat does not speak anything , nothing will.
i can tell you that no car dare ply that road. Can you prove me wrong by daring it
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Alwaystruth: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerians do not have any rights whatsoever to complain about PMB's style of leadership. Yes, good people make good
leaders and bad people make bad leaders. In about 170 Million people in Nigeria, the Nigerian people choose a certificate less person
who hardly can define common economics to lead them and now they are wailing all over the places. I live abroad and my prayer is that $1=₦10,000.00. Imagine in a country that boasts for first classic brains like Pat Utomi...Olu Falae, Dangiwa Umar, Nnamani, Elumelu, etc ..chose old soldier and dictator to lead them to promise land in the 21st century. Before you comes for my head...Can you name anywhere in the world even in the so called 3rd world countries, where you have a leader like Buhari's level academically?. If there should be world quiz among head of states and presidents today, won't Nigerians be disgraced by Buhari?.. Even in the West African sub-region, all their presidents are first class brains..Can anyone compare PMB to Ghana president or even Ivory Coast Alhassan Outara?. We voted a dictator and we are receiving in full his dictatorial tendencies, why are we complaining?. I remember certain people from certain tribe in Nigeria said during the elections,'' Even if PMB presents Nepa bill or bread label as certificate'' they will vote for him, which they did. Now..he has given us poo to feed upon and you all shameless individuals are complaining. For me, PMB has not failed his voters,after all he is a soldier and he is killing people everywhere as expected of a solder and a typical Nigerian politician and strongmanism. Take away...tribalism..religion..sectionalism...is our turn to lead and chop mentality.... You will find out from 1999-2016 Nigerians have voted charlatans into political posts at all levels...The only little exception was Yar'dua...and PMB is the worst among them all.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by mikedimeji(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
How did we get to this stage
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by ogene007: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
dammytosh:
Mention the territories.

Boko haram should bring their usual propaganda video showing flags in our Local Government Area.

That is the simplest thing to ask.

But wailers abandon common sense just because they want to criticize.

The same US that approved money to enter Iraq because of chemical weapon ? After killing thousands, there was no weapon any wia.

The m0r0nic wailers know all these, but anything negative about the country excites them.

Jokers. No amount of "We tell them" will derail us as a country so brace up for 3- 7 years of unlimited wailing !!!

A major highway in Borno as opened in February after 3 years of closure because of Boko Haram. If that is not a sign of progress, nothing more will
At least the international community is coming to know what we have already known, which is that this APC led government and lies are like bread and butter. You can call us wailers or whatever you like. The fact remains that we have an irresponsible government in place, which takes the issue of lies and propaganda as an official government policy. It has failed in protecting the lives and property of its citizens beyond the carnage in NE to the massacre in the Agatu. They are more interested in diverting public attention with their so-called war on corruption which has not yielded any convictions till date. There is no fuel, no electricity etc. Dollar is at over N300 to a dollar. There are Job losses all over the place due largely to the ineptitude of those managing the economy. So you are really correct because these are the factors that cause the electorate to wail, and their wailing will continue to the next election when they will definitely do the needful by kicking out these impostors who were never ready for governance.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Krismart(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Never believe wat govt tell u. They only tell u wat they want u to hear
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Mistermamus(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Dey are his ppl na he will surely lie
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Alwaystruth: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Is people like you that should reason properly devoid of any bias. I remembered when the senator representing those Zone
at the national assembly said that Bubu lied and that BH is still active in some local government areas and zones. He even mentioned
the L.G.As and now a whole American 5 star general who has full access to technical logistics have confirmed it and you wants us to believe Bubu.
Hmmm...
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Walelavender(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
This 4 star General should elaborate on territories being held. We knew when they held territories. BH will flaunt it! Hoist their flags and blast it on our face on you tube.
The truth remains that BH is under decimation.
Let's support the efforts of the FG.
God bless the NA
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by Rosyblack(f): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Phame:
The US commander is the liar here. They see us winning d war without them, hence, their attempt to rubbish our effort.

Only time will tell
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by mvem(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2016
dammytosh:

..i hv stayed in maiduguri,the road leading to maiduguri through potiskum nd damaturu hv always been open till today.The roads to damboa,mubi etc re not safe not dat bokoharam holds those territory but because elements re mostly in those area nd can appear at anytime.The army couldn't gurantee no one safety on dose road for dose 3 years.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by tayolove12(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Chibaba247:
Hw will buhari know? when he doesn't live in Nigeria, bt only visits Nigeria

Visitor
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by zeembab(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
THIS PEOPLE HAS BEEN LYING SINCE 1774............WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THEM.

DID N'T THEY SAID THERE WAS WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ ?

IN ADDITION TO MANY LIES .........THEY SHOULD GO AND SLEEP SOMEWHERE JOOR

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by murtalaa(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by iamord(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2016
courage89:
They're looking for an avenue to set up a base in Africa.
lol. U old school. They have had bases in Africa
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by omojeesu(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
I don't have to believe him!

The US has it's own agenda. If BH must exist to implement the agenda they must justify the existence and continuing operations of the group.

You trust them at your peril!
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by ozoemenaca: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
No serious minded person would ever believe this APC government. Everything about them is lies and lies
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by GreatZaza(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
dammytosh:

The choice of car will make you know that it is possibly deep in the forest.

Those vehicles can endure very difficult terrain.

Also note that The govt never claimed to have taken over Sambisa forest.
Plz if u dont mind enlighteen me more, is sambisa forest not part of our great country.and what are our airforce doing in term of recoinaissance(drone)
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by 989900: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2016
LightofEarendil:
The truth is that Book Haram will still be hiding out in some pockets of location in the NE but that does not mean they hold territories. When they did, we saw how they flaunted it and hoisted flags here and there. What they probably have now are hideouts and should not be termed territory except the definition of territory have changed.

I expect the Nigerian Military to respond to the US officer and clear the air. Strange also that the US army man offer less info to back up his claim compared to that of Somalia AlShabab.

Thank you.
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by 989900: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
The Nigerian military has done an astounding job against a notorious terrorist group -- work that bedazzles even the US military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

The progress started towards the election last year.

12-13th minute, you gotta love that guy!
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by najib632(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
blueto:

When an APC senator, representing Borno central, raised an alarm that Boko haram still controls half of Borno, which contradicted Lia Mohammed's averments that Boko haram are no longer in possession of any territory in Nigeria.

Zombies were like: "He was a formal PDP member, so we will believe Buhari and Lia Mohammed over him."

When will some people be delivered from the thralldom of Gullibility?

See what they are saying now:

Bro, He is helping by sensitizing Nigerians of the presence of Boko haram, so that we can exert our security measures to constrain their activities and shun vulnerability.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3482148_12801096101545600136441865950030206362338648n_jpeg1e111aac64ce0baf706485f0ba9d7419
Wailers dont have the right to say anything about boko haram is it your states that boko haram carry out operations if the ppl affected by insurgency are praising the govt who the hell are u to say that there is problem
Re: Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander by gallantsoldiers(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2016
dammytosh:
Mention the territories.

Boko haram should bring their usual propaganda video showing flags in our Local Government Area.

That is the simplest thing to ask.

But wailers abandon common sense just because they want to criticize.

The same US that approved money to enter Iraq because of chemical weapon ? After killing thousands, there was no weapon any wia.

The m0r0nic wailers know all these, but anything negative about the country excites them.

Jokers. No amount of "We tell them" will derail us as a country so brace up for 3- 7 years of unlimited wailing !!!

A major highway in Borno was opened in February after 3 years of closure because of Boko Haram. If that is not a sign of progress, nothing more will
what u share is wat u feel as d truth.
Even if it is lies,u don't care as long u justify it as d truth.
wat u feel to be d truth is not cause u don't knw d truth.
D truth is heavy
D truth is now complicated
D real truth is DAT every year army recruits young talents as u to help quench down d flames of terrorist besmirching our country's legacy.
we are told to go and reclaim our base that it is an important strategic position to our country.
Because u HV been scammed to believe so,u believe it anyway.
Don't ask me.
Because I have been there.
I know d pains.
D cries of our brothers in d forces who fight for our welfare,completely ignorant of impending danger.
we all want to answer gallant.
we all want to answer rugged.
But our existence is not gallant nor rugged at all,but our deaths is wat is rugged and gallant.
To our helpless brothers who didn't retreat when reinforcements failed us in d sambisa forest and thus pay the ultimate price with their lives, I SAY REST IN PEACE GALLANT SOLDIERS.
IN TUPAC'S VOICE " war come and go,but my soldiers leave forever"
Am proud to be a soldier,I do question decisions on the organisation.
so that when i die,I do feel proud knowing wat I died for.
Also proudly a wailer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures / Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin / Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.