Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos (37026 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2016
ChappyChase:

Mehn..... Just see the teeth!!!

Shhuuooo

You be Reinhard Bonkke tongue
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by ajebuter(f): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Even goats and pigs will be ashamed to be associated with this beast

In terms of ugliness

Omo eran jati jati
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by ChappyChase: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Shhuuooo
You be Reinhard Bonkke tongue
I no understand..
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by SHAIBULIAR: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Omo see teeth like those of lions
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lilimax:
undecided
Are these part of the reason there's been no light in Lagos as well as fuel scarcity?

My Niger delta boy boys for here nor gree let gas pipeline wey dey supply power station rest. Dats part of the reason for the current light situation.
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by albaghdaady: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kullant:
.... . grin grin grin
Can we see yours pls#Histeethhisbusiness
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Angelb4: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kiss this man and get 10k. At least you can get a close-up of #200 to brush later.
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Angelb4: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kiss this guy and receive 10k from me. At least you can buy a close-up of #200 to brush later.[/font]
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by tsdarkside(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Nna if you try to poo on this one, he'll chop your sh!t, blokos and yansh. The guy looks like a cannibal.

These chap doesn't look Nigerian to me, but most people in the far north are this dark sha.

ahhhhh! ..... grin grin grin
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by omojeesu(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lilimax:
undecided
Are these part of the reason there's been no light in Lagos as well as fuel scarcity?

Unbridled corruption for decades especially in the last 16 years of misrule is LARGELY responsible.

Those who stole the money made sure the refineries won't work. They made sure we would depend on them to import petroleum products.

They made sure NEPA won't work either so that we would buy generators and still pay for light that is not available.

Blaming these on the present government is unfair.

But they must act fast and smart though to start bringing expected changes, otherwise .... the good will enjoyed will erode fast too.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by gannod(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
kevinscore:
I guess this guy has not brush his teeth since the war on terrorism started

grin grin grin
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by pyyxxaro: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
ChappyChase:

I no understand..

Y u go understand

Go look forest
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by aumeehn: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
demslayerrz:

You are daft for insulting your father. Is this thread about the economy or what do you even know about the economy. Go and open a thread about the economy and stop spewing trash everywhere. You live in NE where the NA are sacrificing there own life for you ingrate to live peacefully yet you stylishly getting angry cos the NA killed boko haram. Mschew
do you have to insult me to make a point? Maybe na jamb failure de worry you! About the economy you dont know shit cus you spend 0.00# on food! Quote me when you are old enough to feed yourself
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by demslayerrz: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
aumeehn:
do you have to insult me to make a point? Maybe na jamb failure de worry you! About the economy you dont know shit cus you spend 0.00# on food! Quote me when you are old enough to feed yourself
[/s]

Oh you were actually praising me when you said i have no common sense. Daft hypocrite. This secondary school tout talking about getting old, I can conveniently feed you and your generation maddibo forever. Go and play with your mate at the Metea shop. Mschew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Kemi Adeosun's Forgery Worse Than Pantami’s Comments On Terrorists / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) / Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.