Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) (34610 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by inonsyyahoocom(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Sad.
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
What a sad news.. RIP to her, may God guid and protect the children
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by jhuzcoyle(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
sad
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by missvera(f): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
R.I.P woman.
Father Lord, for as many kids i want to have do not let me and any other women reading this die during and after child birth.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by adeseun22(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2016
these babies do not look like they were just giving birth to, or am i the only one seeing this?
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2016
That's so unfortunate. The blessings of the lord make rich and add no sorrow to it. May your joy never turn to your misery.

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2016
This is really very sad and unfortunate.I feel for the babies who will lack motherly care.
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by applemark: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Please let this be a word of warning, if you going to have a baby, please confirm the hospital has a good record, I know a woman who woke up in the middle of a CSection after being under anesthetic! Some of this makeshift hospital are not qualified to deliver a goat let alone a child. May her soul rest in peace. poor babies already deprived of one of the greatest asset in life. God watches over them

2 Likes

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by callJesu: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2016
IamPatriotic:
this should not be tied to village witches or evil, it could be lack of proper ante natal care, any way, may her soul rest in peace.

Anything could have happened bro, However we submit all to God
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by oluwatopraise85(f): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Amrn
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by oluwatopraise85(f): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Amen
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
this is so sad
life sometimes is not fair
who will look after the babies?
why did death choose to take her now?
and y did she have to died?
i am vvvvv sad
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by reforms22(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
magicminister:
She would've been alive if she saved enough money and had those kids in south-africa or europe.
Its common knowledge that the only thing most Nigerian medical practitioners can diagnose is malaria and typhoid. Even at that, the chances of getting wrongly diagnosed is still high.

Rest in peace!!!

if u think it's d doctor who takes charge over your life, why not purchase utme form and become one.

look at how u've outrightly embarrassed yourself here
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by saintfrank(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
very saddened to hear after years of waiting to have kid's, she died after given birth....R.I.P angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Badaruddeen006(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
KayTash:
I blame the economy of the nation.
. So did I bro,because the previous administration have kills the citizens and economy of this country! It will take long time to fix this by the present government.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by nbright: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Choi, this is heart breaking
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by kingvectorv(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Devil at its best again... May God help us.... [size=42]R.I.P[/size]
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Eyah very sad sad story indeed.... Sir its ur responsibility now.... If lagos help u now how long wil it last.... Either bear ur cross or wean dem and hav relations assist by takin some of the kids. Ma two cents
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Alubarika27(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2016
So sad
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by stevecantrell: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:
If she had known shebi she for remain childless? undecided

Maybe.
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by jidesam168(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
She was a Corper mate when I was serving in ibadan back then in the year 2010, she served at federal cooperative college eleyele ibadan, what a brilliant lady,Infact she is one of the most responsible lady have ever met in my life as a friend, should I talk about her word of encouragement or how we do play scrabble and chess game together, Infact death is a cheat. pls can anybody drop the helpline so that I will extend my own little financial help to the family. Iku doro, titi odi arinako, odi oju ala, ma sinmi laya oluwa cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by flokii: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Sad..

women go through a lot o... afi k'oloun ma yo won sha
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Aww so sadundecidedmay God grant eternal rest nd her husband d fortitude 2 bear d loss;-(:-/kiss
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by humbleself242(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Forgive her oh lord
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by magicminister: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
reforms22:

if u think it's d doctor who takes charge over your life, why not purchase utme form and become one.

look at how u've outrightly embarrassed yourself here

You gotta accept the fact that Nigerian medical practitioners trained in Nigeria are poorly trained.
No facilities to train with and no on hands experience.
Like i said, the best i would let a Nigerian medic diagnose me is malaria or typhoid cos that is what they know how to diagnose best.

Alot of people have lose loved ones due to the piss poor training of our medical practitioners.
I don't know bout you to i have lost 2 people that i hold dearly.

one died as a result of negligence.
the other one died as a result of mis-diagnosis.

loool...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2016
So painful.
May God be will her
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:
If she had known shebi she for remain childless? undecided

every loving wife wud neva b conftable in such circumstances naw cry
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2016
God, I don't pray for this type of blessing.
Any pregnancy that will kill the mother at the time of birth should not come to full term.
Amen.
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
applemark:
Please let this be a word of warning, if you going to have a baby, please confirm the hospital has a good record, I know a woman who woke up in the middle of a CSection after being under anesthetic! Some of this makeshift hospital are not qualified to deliver a goat let alone a child. May her soul rest in peace. poor babies already deprived of one of the greatest asset in life. God watches over them
During most C- section these days, women are awake while the section is being carried out.
It's no longer a must to fall asleep. smiley
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2016
You people should try get a good history before judging
Re: Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Sad story may her soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.