Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) (1847 Views)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Another Video from me again cheesy cheesy

Do you know BLACK is beautiful?
Those of you that would love to bleach your skin just to be white... smh
Here's a young white girl named "MARIA" crying to her Mom that she wants to be black..
Her mom tried convincing her that she could marry a black man when she is older and give birth to black kids.
She insisted and kept on crying!

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo-2mJDrtgA

Mobile devices can watch here=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo-2mJDrtgA

SOURCE:SUBSCRIBE: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 oam4j
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Mostwanted7 Emmyw (Black princess: Sinaj Tiaralove minasota modsenemy) Come and watch smiley
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Na buhari dey cause all this confusion
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by Destined2win: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2016
;DAll these oyibo people sef...so weird in a funny way
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by Modsenemy(f): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by sinaj(f): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
timidapsin:
Mostwanted7 Emmyw (Black princess: Sinaj Tiaralove minasota modsenemy) Come and watch smiley
Woooow! Lol

Brown is a beautiful colour smiley

Nd Itz xo natural that money can't buy it smiley

Teambrown8)

1 Like

Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by peacengine(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
I love brown skin grin
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by tomnjerry: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
I love this video..

Lalasticlala do the needful nah
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
I come from a family of Brownie's.
I am a Brownie.
I married a Brownie.
I am bringing up a family of Brownie's.

I love Brownie's, they're just so cool! kiss

1 Like

Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by misreal(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
lalasticlala come oh
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by bigt2(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chai
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by timidapsin(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
misreal:
lalasticlala come oh
Lol i hope this gets to frontpage... Because of Nigeria Skin bleachers association
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by Amhappy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol such an innocent
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by johnsonsegxy: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
One of the effects of global warming is that it affects the enzymes that controls the medula oblongata. grin

na this kind of girls dey turn racist when used by black guys later in life.

Confused chick.

#TeamDonaldTrump wink

Edited: Hahaha, i now understand what she meant by she want to be black. Not black girl. She actually want her mama to paint her dark/black like the devil is portrayed.

Kid being watching hallowing and horror films. grin
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by timidapsin(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
johnsonsegxy:
One of the effects of global warming is that it affects the enzymes that controls the medula oblongata. grin

na this kind of girls dey turn racist when used by black guys later in life.

Confused chick.

#TeamDonaldTrump wink

Edited: Hahaha, i now understand what she meant by she want to be black. Not black girl. She actually want her mama to paint her dark/black like the devil is portrayed.

Kid being watching hallowing and horror films. grin
What are you saying? undecided
Lalasticlala abeg move this one too.
Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by DanielJones: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2016
I'm black, I'm not brown, pink, white or red. I'm proud to be black. At the end, every colour you see now goes back to black. Do you wanna confirm? Ok, breathe in and close your eyes. Yeah! What did you just see? #BlackIsBlack

1 Like

Re: Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) by misreal(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
timidapsin:
Lol i hope this gets to frontpage... Because of Nigeria Skin bleachers association
lol

(1) (Reply)

"........l.l.........duds / 23 Things Only People Who Were Raised By Really Strict Parents Understand / why do northern Nigeria practice child marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.