Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad (4290 Views)

Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) / Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by xoxoxo(f): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
Men:

Do you see yourself having kids every year with your wife (wup-wap,5 times, no time to breathe).  And let's say she is ppregnantAGAIN before the last child turns one,  would you consider abortion?

*Before answering, please take into consideration reasonable and rational

Gawd, some men are so unfair, and I mean so unfair to young girls who are much younger than them.
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by luvbooks(f): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2009
Depends on how long you intend to stay married. For instance, 5 years of marriage = 5 children, 6 years= 6children, 7 years = 7 children, and so on.
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2009
some couples do it sha.

Without aborting. It depends on your value system I guess.
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by samparian(m): 5:33am On Jul 19, 2009
Thats totally wrong and unhealthy.
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by ifyalways(f): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2009
Thank God for science,education,Opportunities and enlightement,its not every"wife" that wud get preggie every year even if the hubby wud wish for such.
@Topic,some ppl do it sha.If both parties are not complaining then its all good.
samparian:

Thats totally wrong and unhealthy.
It might be Unhealthy,but totally wrong? I dont think so undecided
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by dominique(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2009
extreme poverty and ignorance will lead people to do such. with the current economic situation, its beyond me why any rationally thinking person will bring in child after child into the world.even you're super-rich, that dont count. there are such things as birth control plans (not necessarily pills). no harm in trying them out.
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by Ejadamen(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2009
It's not even healthy for the woman. It's bad o! The woman should recover and rest properly after each birth. Too many children is not even advisable even with adequate spacing.
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by xoxoxo(f): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2009
Truth is, she don't want the baby but what can she do? After all, the huzzie is bringing in the cash and in God's eye the man is the head of the house. I know I was wrong to say this to her

"since u r couple weeks and it's just blood, find some steps and keep jumping up and down the steps. I know someone who did it and their period came back down"
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2009
Your wallet will tell you if good or bad
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by xoxoxo(f): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Your wallet will tell you if good or bad
is that all you have to say, I expected better. 

luvbooks:

Depends on how long you intend to stay married. For instance, 5 years of marriage = 5 children, 6 years= 6children, 7 years = 7 children, and so on.
i am beginning to think that's the case. I try to help her and she told someone that I am bad influence because I mentioned abortion to her. It's like this, if you don't want my advice then don't tell me nutten.
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
xoxoxo:

is that all you have to say, I expected better. 

i think a couple can have as many kids as they want, as long as they can afford to take care of them, both financially and emotionally, so what more can i say now, besides, the woman is the one that can determine how many kids she wanna have, the man can whine all he wants, if the woman wants more, she will ave it with the man and nothing will happen, and when she is done, the man can rant all he wants, nothing will happen.
Re: Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad by Eaglebabe: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
That man needs to be casterated.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Family Stories You Ever Heard/witnessed? Come in. / Mummies In The House Please HELP!! / Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.