Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Think Ive Been Scammed! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think Ive Been Scammed! (12958 Views)

I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) / Have been Scammed (crying) / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks for the observation, I will investigate every single one of those handles.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
dominique:
Thanks for the observation, I will investigate every single one of those handles.

brandnew2 , akagson, dermie , and one useless boy with a diamond yello account David Ojo. abeg do some thing about them.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Businessnaija:

brandnew2 , akagson, dermie , and one useless boy with a diamond yello account David Ojo. abeg do some thing about them.

They will all be looked into. I have to go through their profiles and activities first.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
dominique:

They will all be looked into. I have to go through their profiles and activities first.

Thank you. Please do.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by BobUg28(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
You wouldn't have fall so easily for them. Incase of next time, make sure you confirm the address before sending any money.

Ps: the price of the egg is relatively cheaper compared to how much we buy them here in Abuja. Each crate goes for N750 ,then we sell for N800.

Adedsb :-Xeads:
525naira multiply by 100crates amounted to 52,500naira. he asked me to pay 50% of the money when the egg arrives i wil pay the remaining 50%. i decided to pay 26,000naira, but i told him to send his farm address first so i can send someone there even though i didnt know anyone in Lokoja. here is the address he sent, Elims farm, plot 158 off ganaja junctiom along federal medical centre Lokoja, Kogi state. plz anyone in lokoja should help confirm the address.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by chiefkpokp(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Op I advice you, you might be hearing d guy threatenin u with spiritual tools, That doesn't mean you will also go spiritual because if d devil gives u shoe,he will take ur leg.... Except u r not in good relationship with God. If you are, I tell you, Nothing Spiritual will stop u... But stop callin d guy or texting him becos as u r doing that, U r givin him more power to go spiritual with his mouth. I pray is caught soon. Online payment is not easy, I almost made a transaction of Half a milla on behalf of my client 4days ago If Not God.. The deal was already sealed between my client and the company,and I was contracted to handle payment/shipping, but on makin payment, noticed the name of d account in chinese writtings is different from who my client was dealing with. Not knowing that the company email was hacked,and was being monitored incase of any transaction. Because we can not speak chinese, I Had to ask my chinese agent to confirm the account,which the company owner clarify by sending the Real acct info.... The deal has since been successful and Closed. Lesson is that, always be vigilant when you receive payment instruction Via E-mail or Customised SMS even if you know the sender,Still call to confirm the info. In God we trust

3 Likes

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by akagson: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Someone quoted me. What happened!? What did I do?
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by pweetymama(f): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2016
What irritates me is the fact that nothing productive comes out of such money.it will be used for useless things.their generations unborn will end up suffering for the sins of their forefathers. Its just a pitiful state.my dear,if u can,let the money slide.God will bless u with so much more.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2016
pweetymama:
What irritates me is the fact that nothing productive comes out of such money.it will be used for useless things.their generations unborn will end up suffering for the sins of their forefathers. Its just a pitiful state.my dear,if u can,let the money slide.God will bless u with so much more.

Nice point.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Dermie: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Businessnaija:

brandnew2 , akagson, and one useless boy with a diamond yello account David Ojo. abeg do some thing about them.

Mr. Businessnaija, kindly explain why my moniker is among your scammer-list. I'll love it removed asap please.

I don't know you.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Dermie: 1:25am On Mar 28, 2016
dominique:

Madame dominique, I believe you should be through investigating the profiles and activities.

I need my moniker removed/ edited from the quote from Businessnaija's post, as scamming ain't in my dictionary.

Thanks.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by ejijummy: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Businessnaija:

let us work together, and create a topic on NL with names and details of this scammers, so that people would learn and be aware.

These guys scammed me of 60k on the 22nd of March, the account number the Donfebby sent me was Dorcas Erhabor account number. She is Mrs Dorcas Erhabor I sourced for her details and the picture she used on nairaland is a fake picture. I'll put her pictures and her real phone number here, they are all syndicates and are many. Ill make sure they are caught and jailed. They have done their last. They even deleted the tread of all my posts with them on nairaland. They are confirmed thieves. All those names earlier mentioned by pwetymama is just one person operating multiple account on nairaland.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by bomasek(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2016
ejijummy:

These guys scammed me of 60k on the 22nd of March, the account number the Donfebby sent me was Dorcas Erhabor account number. She is Mrs Dorcas Erhabor I sourced for her details and the picture she used on nairaland is a fake picture. I'll put her pictures and her real phone number here, they are all syndicates and are many. Ill make sure they are caught and jailed. They have done their last. They even deleted the tread of all my posts with them on nairaland. They are confirmed thieves. All those names earlier mentioned by pwetymama is just one person operating multiple account on nairaland.
We are waiting please
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Imafidonist442(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2016
My brother pls dont send any other money. U have been scammed
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by godoluwa(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adedsbeads:

He threatened to go spiritual if i dont leave him alone, .....what happened next, he did go spiritual.......the rest is story for another day. Im stil telling him that im the last person he has scammed. his days are numbered.... I hope he is reading this.
pls update us on the spiritual part
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
there are just too many scammers on this platform. they are ruining the business of the faithful ones.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adedsbeads:
there are just too many scammers on this platform. they are ruining the business of the faithful ones.
as in ehhhh.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
dominique how can i apply as a mod.. All this scammers go regret.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by chiefkpokp(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
There are still some faithful ones on nairaland oo, I susgest a thorough check and investigation be run so as not to damage the image of the Legal ones.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by akagson: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Businessnaija:

Pls Businessnaija why did you mention me in your post? Have I ever had anything to do with you before? Why did you mention me?
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Paypalking scammed me of my 79usd which I transferred into his paypal. Got my funds and refused to make payment into my acct. Since then, he has disappeared from nl, phone number not going and nothing to get hold of him...

I was too loose to have fallen prey for such a mofo.

This happened 3 days ago
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Acidosis(m): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Seun needs more Nairaland DSS (mods) on this section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Acidosis:
Seun needs more Nairaland DSS (mods) on this section.
and am fit for the job
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by chiefkpokp(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Paypalking scammed me of my 79usd which I transferred into his paypal. Got my funds and refused to make payment into my acct. Since then, he has disappeared from nl, phone number not going and nothing to get hold of him...

I was too loose to have fallen prey for such a mofo.

This happened 3 days ago

Bros if am not mistakin, I think u r d cause of ur predicament. If not u will have to tell us why you will transfer money from ur paypal to someone else paypal account in order for him to pay to your account. 3things involve here: Its either you hacked into a foreign paypal and decided to remove d funds to anoda paypal in order to trade to naira, or Ur paypal is even ilegal, or U ilegally run into a naija paypal account and use d account to send to anoda paypal as payment for goods......I suspect you, if not do us well to kindly explain how come u send paypal to paypal for someone to pay u naira.... Do you think that most of this guys in naira that says they have paypal funds for sale, do you think 80% are geniune?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
chiefkpokp:

Bros if am not mistakin, I think u r d cause of ur predicament. If not u will have to tell us why you will transfer money from ur paypal to someone else paypal account in order for him to pay to your account. 3things involve here: Its either you hacked into a foreign paypal and decided to remove d funds to anoda paypal in order to trade to naira, or Ur paypal is even ilegal, or U ilegally run into a naija paypal account and use d account to send to anoda paypal as payment for goods......I suspect you, if not do us well to kindly explain how come u send paypal to paypal for someone to pay u naira.... Do you think that most of this guys in naira that says they have paypal funds for sale, do you think 80% are geniune?

Whats this one saying?
Did you read my post at all?
Did I have a paypal account when I got scammed?
Nonsense
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by chiefkpokp(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Whats this one saying?
Did you read my post at all?
Did I have a paypal account when I got scammed?
Nonsense

Bros u said u transfered to his paypal? Where did u transfer from and how? Abi payooner don dey transfer to paypal? Lolz
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by kingsleyuk2003(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
These scammers think ahead. They know how to attack and how to defend. Just don't go spiritual with him. The Devil may ruin your life with that trap. Just let the money go and pray for him that he repents. Maybe in the future, God might use him to win souls with your story. More blessing to you. Thanks.
Adedsbeads:

He threatened to go spiritual if i dont leave him alone, .....what happened next, he did go spiritual.......the rest is story for another day. Im stil telling him that im the last person he has scammed. his days are numbered.... I hope he is reading this.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2016
chiefkpokp:

Bros u said u transfered to his paypal? Where did u transfer from and how? Abi payooner don dey transfer to paypal? Lolz

Guess ure ignorant abt fiverr. Thats where I get my funds and fiverr allows you to withdraw into paypal.
Fiverr earners normally transfer their funds to paypal acct holder (exchanger) who I turn pay cash to their local bank accts.

Now you got tutored
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by chiefkpokp(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Guess ure ignorant abt fiverr. Thats where I get my funds and fiverr allows you to withdraw into paypal.
Fiverr earners normally transfer their funds to paypal acct holder (exchanger) who I turn pay cash to their local bank accts.

Now you got tutored

I know about fiverr..all I no is,be careful. @mod place dis guy for Observation room.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Dermie: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Businessnaija:
and am fit for the job

Guy, you are a complete joke undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil / Experience With Paylater.com / Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.