Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) (50306 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Wuraola Otiti, Ooni's Wife Pregnant? Photos Of Baby Bump / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by mjbaba: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=SirJeffry post=43695284]So he still married that oloshi girl, nawao.undecided[/quote. Abeg sharrap]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by rexzqcom(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadeite:

Lemme go on your behalf abeg

That's kool . Are you in Benin? If you're, i bet you will be welcome. You know how it goes, is open festing for all.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by olarhtunji(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2016
all these Benin/Edo witches must be up to something
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Love is strong.

Love conquers the Olosho-Ship Stories.

Love even conquers the fact that she is still "MARRIED" to somebody else.

If the Oba can still marry a Woman with this wonderful past, and Fiberesima Ibinabo can get a husband after 5 Kids from 5 different men, and Tonto Dikeh can hook a man with the high Mile-age on her leg, i prophesize to the Women on Nairaland that are looking for husbands that this Year will not pass you.

N:B Wetin be the name of this girl Village?If their Juju fit catch the Ooni, that means say no be MADE IN CHINA JUJU. I know say many girls go dey visit there now to shower.

You just turned pastor because of punna "
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by DTOBS(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Love is strong.

If the Oba can still marry a Woman with this wonderful past, and Fiberesima Ibinabo can get a husband after 5 Kids from 5 different men, and Tonto Dikeh can hook a man with the high Mile-age on her leg, i prophesize to the Women on Nairaland that are looking for husbands that this Year will not pass you.

N:B Wetin be the name of this girl Village?If their Juju fit catch the Ooni, that means say no be MADE IN CHINA JUJU. I know say many girls go dey visit there now to shower.

Lolzzz...wetin be d meaning of the bold one?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Edmen(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2016
OP you Don take your drugs this morning? Benin stand still? I nor even hear say the guy they marry..anyway congrats to them...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by sunrothyme: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2016
Ooni dey marry in Benin today or is attending Oba of Benin coronation ceremony today?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by rexzqcom(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2016
olarhtunji:
all these Benin/Edo witches must be up to something

No shaking man. Benin/Yoruba are same people.
Let just hope and pray she be productive. Heir, that is.
Long term unity of the houses of Oduduwa in the making.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Benin stands Still

Say Wetin happen embarassed

Don't mind them.

They like to massage their huge ego with words like that.

Dem for kuku use shutdown. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2016
trendphemmy:
we shall see d outcome in 5 years

There is no outcome to see. She is here to stay for life. Whatever made the oni to marry already married woman is very strong I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Anointed08(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Don't believe everything you read on the social media. Many of the allegations that enemy-like-friend of Wuraola made against her contain nothing but half-truths, falsehoods and mischief! Only fools believe in information he/she has not investigated and satisfied to be true or not
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by klassykute(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2016
adorablevic:
Hope enough rice go dey grin
na near my house d hotel dey .. i hear say na chin chin nd kpof kpof and ice water dem wan share.. for traditional purpose
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Aseneshii: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Where are the international women lawyer's against polygamy? Abi na only senator Ndume they see? Yeye dey smell. Forget religion, polygamy is an african tradition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
I am so happy that the marriage is taking place, i know all her haters will have heart attack today.

Everyone deserves to be loved no matter what.
The new queen should be very prayerful because her enemies will do anything to destroy her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Se the oba no get wife before ni?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Love is strong.

lol never have I seen a post with so many likes! must be a lot of ladies out there with shady pasts searching for husbands!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by johnsonsegxy: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadeite:

Omo, Olosho ti take over..Good girls like us still dey our papa house dey wash plates

grin Don't worry, continue washing the plates and one dey God go pick your call like Jumoke Oniburedi own. grin

But you fine pass her na, how come?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2016
cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
This ooni na big imbe

Who dash the fool the title of imperial?

Ode ofo

Oko ashewo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2016
gentleheart1:
I am so happy that the marriage is taking place, i know all her haters will have heart attack today.

Everyone deserves to be loved no matter what.
The new queen should be very prayerful because her enemies will do anything to destroy her marriage.
I concur grin cheesy cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Khez: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
So he later went ahead with the wedding?

Nawaoh!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by dumie(f): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
What an irony, while serial wife and supposedly olosho with shady past are getting married,meanwhile relatively drama-free girls are still single.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by snthesis(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
dumie:
What an irony, while serial wife and supposedly olosho with shady past are getting married,meanwhile relatively drama-free girls are still single.
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by Simplymeah: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please,want happened 2 d 1st wife, why is she not in d palace?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by johnsonsegxy: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Simplymeah:
Please,want happened 2 d 1st wife, why is she not in d palace?

He get 1st wife before? just curious to know.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
omogin:

The 'husband' is not saying a word. He may have been 'settled' grin
na wa o
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
With all the scandals surrounding this bae. Love is tight ooo. Though all the women belong to the king
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by greatwin100: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wetin wan make Benin stand still. Na him b first king to marry. Ops shouldn't just post nonsense. Benin will still for real statesman that has contributed to Edo State or nigeria
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Zellie:
The ooni Is a fine man though embarassed
yeah,a really handsome and tall man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional/ Native Hausa And Fulani Names? / Kegites: All I'm Karid Should Please Meet Here... / Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.