Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " (26164 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by tobillionaire(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ar u kidding me
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by LordOracle(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
I concur!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by caphone: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Look at this man. What about pastors that defile children what should they do to them? Goan sitdon abeg stop making mouth

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by honeric01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pathetic mentality.

I will agree only when they cut off every man's peepee that has slept with any girl below the age 18 and cement-fill the honeypot of any woman that slept or sleeps with any boy below the age or 18.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by macino1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
See wahala
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by tete7000(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dharniel:
even Pastor Bakare supports Sharia...

He was once a muslim.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by alizma: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
let him go and cut it off if that is what his bible tells him. mtcheeew
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by cardoctor(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
You can cut it off spiritually.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by bobkezel(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pastor ndi ara.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes according to sharia, after all the parents consent were not sought before the satanic conversion and marriage
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by ibolomo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Raymee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
woodcook:
What an embarrassment from a purported leader of a congregation. You can imagine the type of man that thousands hinge their hope/salvation on?

What happened to waiting for the court to hear the case and pronounce judgement, after all that is why they were set up in the first place?
What happened to choosing your words wisely as a "man of God"?
What happened to respecting the dignity of man no matter what they have done?

When will my people learn to think for themselves without enslaving themselves to men like Bakare?

I am sure some idiot will come around soon and start throwing "Touch not my anointed..." quote around, but save that for yourself because I won't be drawn into such stupid argument.
I can't understand which one you supporting my brother!
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by pabjo: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
I no support this man idea despist the evil act of yellow
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by dumie(f): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
I concur, he should be castrated

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by oncolor1: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Make your shopping decisions easier, checkout the best rated brands www.stratapack.com
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by RexTramadol1: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Harsh pastor!

Seconded!
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by pabjo: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
dumie:
I concur, he should be castrated
haba op, there better judgement than this idea at least no matter how you are without this omo is worse than gone o. Abeg another option pls
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by nortcentrallord(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
fistonati:
I agree only if sanni yerima's manhood will be cut off too, they both married 13 years old girls

Yerima paid a full bride price and it was with the consent of the senseless parents who practiced the same senseless religion like sanni Yerima now tell me, is that same with this kidnapper rapist of this under aged girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by DeeMain(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
mukhcech:
Oh now the pastor recognise Sharia. How ignorant he is. In islam the crime of YUNUSA and ESE is well legislated. No Pastor Bakare u dont have the moral or spiritual jurisdiction to judge based on Sharia. In Sharia, they are both sinners and would be flogged in public(This is Based on the confession by Ese that she was not Kidnapped-I wonder why everyone seem to shy away from that revelation.)

Because at 13 she's too babyish to decide if she's kidnapped or not. Her parents and we adults must decide for her. That's how civilized people view all such matters. A child is still a child. I know this runs against the grain of Islam. It's why we have this unending discord.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by shammah1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are you from Jos? Cos I'm also from Jos but base in Lagos. Sammy Gyang is my name
pricelessngel:
So funny, if d natural stick is cut off that young man's future will be jeopardized. Just show him mercy. Meanwhile I am glad it's raining in Jos for the first time in 2016.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Would Jesus have asked for that?

Jesus would have preached forgiveness....he even forgave those who crucified him. Sometimes Pastor Bakare's loquaciousness takes away from his message.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by TheSunSon: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
diasporaman:
Must Tunde Bakare use every situation in Nigeria as a message topic? I wonder if the holy spirit still dwells in his church
Questions the mans Character,not THE HOLY SPIRIT presence or activity in him.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by elopee3000(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
diasporaman:
Must Tunde Bakare use every situation in Nigeria as a message topic? I wonder if the holy spirit still dwells in his church
you wont like this one ewu zamfara like u but when u heard that army people killed iPod member u will change ur burukutu to guilder or origin may amadioha let fulani people kidnap or rape ur family members
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by ODUBEZE: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
crownwealth:
Video: Pastor Tunde Bakare on Ese Oruru: says Yunusa's 'arrow of procreation' should have been cut off as a commensurate punishment for raping 13-year-old Ese.

https://www.facebook.com/vanguardngr/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkHCMj6mKxA

Pastor SHARIA Tunde Bakare have spoken
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
mukhcech:
Oh now the pastor recognise Sharia. How ignorant he is. In islam the crime of YUNUSA and ESE is well legislated. No Pastor Bakare u dont have the moral or spiritual jurisdiction to judge based on Sharia. In Sharia, they are both sinners and would be flogged in public(This is Based on the confession by Ese that she was not Kidnapped-I wonder why everyone seem to shy away from that revelation.)

The point of law is that Ese is minor and therefore absolved of all wrongdoing or responsibility here. If a minor drinks alcohol in your home in the US without your knowledge, you'll still go to jail. Or if you inadvertently sleep with a minor that looks like 30 yr old and initiated the whole thing, you'll be charged with endangering a minor and registered as a sex offender.

So there my friend thats how it is, get enlightened. And to claim ignorance of all of these is not a line of defense the judge will accept.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Mutuwa(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
crownwealth:
Video: Pastor Tunde Bakare on Ese Oruru: says Yunusa's 'arrow of procreation' should have been cut off as a commensurate punishment for raping 13-year-old Ese.

https://www.facebook.com/vanguardngr/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkHCMj6mKxA

What about other pastors like him that defile (whether with consent or not) their members and other girls outside their churches? Are they not other people's daughters,sisters and mothers?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Alertz3(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
No pastor. Biblical Jesus will not judge like that sir.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by ochukoccna: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
"Perpetuation of evil
Any religion that permits sleeping with under aged children is not a religion after God's heart
I hate religion with passion because it is bondage
Jesus didn't come to start another religion, he came to start relationship with God

How can you see a 13 year old and your stick is jumping up and down?...You are crazy....You are mad...If there is any punishment that is standard....that is in Sharia....the real Sharia is to cut off that stick.....After all you cut off the man who has stolen...Cut off because he has stolen the childhood of another person...By the time you begin to cut off their stick....Every other person will learn....And they wouldn't do it to their own daughters....Perversion of the highest order...Sleeping with under age and saying that your religion doesn't forbid it...Well the human culture abhors it"

I doubt most of those who commented didn't watch the video grin grin
Above is a rough translation of it
People DEFINITELY have a COMPREHENSION problem undecided
He was simply alluding to hypocrisy of Yinusa Yellow's religion cool
A religion that permits permits you to steal another person's childhood but cuts off your hand for physical stealing
That according to their Sharia, Yinusa's diiiiccck should be cut off too
But it is hypocritical lipsrsealed
Why is that so hard to understand? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by emmasege: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
If Tunde Bakare actually said this, it must have been a product of struggle between the old nature (Islam) and the new nature. Remember he was born a muslim and he still has the blood of a muslim father running in his vein.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by truly: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
DeeMain:

Because at 13 she's too babyish to decide if she's kidnapped or not. Her parents and we adults must decide for her. That's how civilized people view all such matters. A child is still a child. I know this runs against the grain of Islam. It's why we have this unending discord.

You claim "I know,,,,"
What is the unending discord?
What grain of Islam do you speak of/
please tell us what is the rule in Islam for fornication and adultery

Meanwhile, I take it that you agree that Christianity prescribes cutting off a man's manhood for sleeping with a 13-year old?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by truly: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Iamsane: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Yerima paid a full bride price and it was with the consent of the senseless parents who practiced the same senseless religion like sanni Yerima now tell me, is that same with this kidnapper rapist of this under aged girl?

A senseless post par excellence. Were omo jatijati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration / Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.