Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) (33987 Views)

See Six Catholic Church Doctrines That You May Find Hard To Believe. / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
RIP
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by dyn1800: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
what has that gat to do with this?

Moneyhatesme:
Rip
U will be ordained in heaven.
Unlike those looking for virgins

1 Like

Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by amarudeen(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Sometimes when I look at such pix I ask God don't this people pray against death? Then why still take them after answering their prayers
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by val4o: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2016
RIP IN PEACE.... MAY ETERNAL REST BE GRANTED ONTO THEM
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Gkemz: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2016
It's very pity.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Baroba:
Ka Chineke Nara mkpuru Obi ha na ndukwa.. Jenu Nke oma umu nwanne Chukwu cry cry cry
amen
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Missonas(f): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2016
May heaven embrace you brothers. ..Eternal rest grant unto them we beg You Dear Lord! Amen
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by ozoemenaca: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2016
May their Soul and the Souls of the faithful departed rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Babyphinas(f): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2016
May their souls RIP
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by ObiOmaMu: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2016

Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Greg007(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
allanphash7:
You look so intelligent when you dont say or write anything

Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

ll I can say is that everyone should take cover under Jesus Christ.

The rate at which bad things are happening and bad news ongoing everyday is alarming.

The truth is it will only get worse , it won't stop; the Bible said so.

Only those who have Jesus have protection in these very dangerous and lethal times...

I'm not talking about just going to Church; I'm talking about having personal relationship with him and living a righteous life.

Thanks
Why can't you just bid them farewell and move on? Which other Jesus again? The one that couldn't protect these seminarians? Or you know that the weren't living righteous lives nor had a personal relationship with the christ?

Your comment is very insensitive and an insult to the memories of these young men.

1 Like

Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
allanphash7:
Bro wake up

Which heaven?

RIP to the dead tho
Are there 2 heavens?
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Why can't you just bid them farewell and move on? Which other Jesus again? The one that couldn't protect these seminarians? Or you know that the weren't living righteous lives nor had a personal relationship with the christ?

Your comment is very insensitive and an insult to the memories of these young men.

You're absolutely entitled to your opinion as I am.

Accept Jesus Christ into your life, if.you don't, that's your BUSINESS!!!
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Moneyhatesme(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
dyn1800:
what has that gat to do with this?
What has my post gat to do with u
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by kissval1388: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
olufems:
RIP to them. I believe they are going to heaven not pogatary lipsrsealed
guy u are addicted to rubbish. just look at what you are saying while others are mourning.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by inonsyyahoocom(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
R.I.P
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Cheks01(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]This is sad! Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Being entitled to opinions doesn't mean talking nonsense, does it? Atleast someone with a functional brain should know that.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by SSPX(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
may the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy God rest in peace Amen
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by twentysixteen(f): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eternal rest grant unto them o Lord and let your pepertual help shine upon them, may their souls rest in peace Amen.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
receive their souls dear Jesus!! and comfort their relatives and colleagues
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

you are extremely stupid !! are you implying these six young men didn't know Christ or what?
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Maryjane88(f): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:

you are extremely stupid !! are you implying these six young men didn't know Christ or what?

I didn't want to answer you, but if it pleases you the answer to your question is No!

I was only speaking to the person I quoted who seems to have a complex about Jesus Christ
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eternal rest grant unto them Oh Lord and let your Perpertual light shine upon them.Rest In Peace Brothers.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
why so many deaths by accident this year sad
and the year is just about three months old
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
They died in active service. May their souls find lasting peace. Amen.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by juniorolan(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
may their souls through the mercy of the Lord rest in perfect peace.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by braimeddy: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Condolences to the bereaved families.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by funnynation(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
RIP
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
RIP, Its a sorrowful day in that perish. Six aspiring fathers died in a day b4 their ordination. My prayer is that non of us will die untimely and our parents will ripe the fruit of their labour on us,as we too on our children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bible Justified It That A Women Can Go To Church With Her Hair Uncovered! / Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.