Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl (734 Views)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret / Prostitute Or Not, Toyin Aimakhu Exposes Bra In Transparent Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by freemanjay: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
These days I laugh whenever I see guys who meet a new girl with big phones, wearing tight trouser and a top that’s showing her boobs and want to dump their real girlfriend because of this new ‘fine girl’.What such guys don’t really know is that they are just a number on the girl’s list, nothing close to boyfriend. In fact,such babes don’t get emotional, they are all about “business” – I need money girls!

Guys, stay with your loyal girlfriend and forget about flashy babes. See revelations below…
Things are not always what they seem to be at the surface level, so there is a need for you to ‘shine your eyes’ before being caught buying the counterfeit. Here are features of a runs girl to avoid:

Always wearing heavy make-ups:
They are always desperate to create an impression wherever they go. This leads to obviously heavy and colourful make-ups that mayn’t even rhyme at all. The ‘foundation’ could be so strong like she wants to erect a building on her face. Laughs!Awkward piercings:
These set of ladies pierce their nose with rings attached. Their ears carry multiple piercings too. Some bold ones go as far as rocking nose rings to claim to be fashionable.

Breast display:
As goods are displayed on shelves in the shopping mall, so also the runs girls flash their ‘selling points’ i.e their area of strength for prospective buyers. They make sure you can have a vivid look of what you are up against like the massive boobs, big bum and exposure of the tummy or waist.

Funny Tattoos:
Most decent and well-cultured ladies don’t draw tattoos. Most ‘marketers’ are fond of conspicuous tattoos which are positioned at strategic points for you to feed your eyes and get attracted.CHECK HERE FOR MORE

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by dan9ice(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2016
End time babe
Re: How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by wiloy2k8(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2016
hmm
Re: How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by kelvin7891: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
True talk
Re: How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by Ray360: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Also, They are intellectually Shallow and bereft of good communication skills. most of them can't hold a conversion for long without getting bored. Ask her about the current naira-dollar status quo and you will hear slang like "Who e don help?"

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Vlogger When She Wanted To Try A Hair Dye (PICS) / Adorable Photos Of Kourtney Kardashian’s Daughter,north West And Their Friend / Photos: Julia Roberts Flawless In White Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.