Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

See What Happened To A Vlogger When She Wanted To Try A Hair Dye (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To A Vlogger When She Wanted To Try A Hair Dye (PICS) (734 Views)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To A Vlogger When She Wanted To Try A Hair Dye (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
A vlogger in Texas, Chemese Armstrong, 35 wanted to try a new hair dye because she noticed grey hairs were growing on her head. She consulted a dermatologist who told her to try a hair dye called Henna, which is a temporary in its works.

When she tried it, it gave her a serious allergic reaction on the whole of her face, which she is still recovering from. As in the inverted mirror photo editing look ain't got nothing on her face.

She shared the story and wrote thus:

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 I had an allergic reaction to having my hair dye with Henna. This was done at a hair salon in Austin. I’m allergic to Paraphenylenediamine (or PPD). It is a dark dye used in almost every hair colour on the market, regardless of brand. The darker the color, usually the higher the concentration. More than two-thirds of hair dyes currently contain PPD or related chemicals. I wanted my hair jet black to cover up my grey hair. I was told the Henna was all natural and chemical free but that wasn’t the case. I’m doing much better now but still recovering’.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/03/see-what-happened-to-vlogger-when-she.html

Re: See What Happened To A Vlogger When She Wanted To Try A Hair Dye (PICS) by delishpot: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
She should sue.
Re: See What Happened To A Vlogger When She Wanted To Try A Hair Dye (PICS) by northvietnam(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
V
Re: See What Happened To A Vlogger When She Wanted To Try A Hair Dye (PICS) by faruku104(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
bad market

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Kourtney Kardashian’s Daughter,north West And Their Friend / Photos: Julia Roberts Flawless In White Shorts / Singer Orezi Involved In A Messy Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.