Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (12991 Views)

How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 5:42am On Mar 25, 2016
ari3l:

Are you being deliberately stupíd? God cannot lie. I don't know if you take my God as a lying and deceptive one when allah boasted that he is the deceitful and lying one here.

Since you so much believe in the Mosaic laws. Bear in mind that Moses also met God as Sinai.
What you saying here?
stop being a deliberate dullard.. it means someone must have lied, and since God cannot lie, it means it was Jacob that lied.. very straight forward
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !!!

You are either deliberately lying or you don't understand English.

Numbers 25:14
The name of the slain man of Israel, who was killed with the Midianite woman, was Zimri the son of Salu, chief of a father’s house belonging to the Simeonites.

Zimri there is the personal name of a man, not his tribe. It has nothing to do with allahh's ignorance of history. Or are you saying Samaritan (Samiri) is the personal name of an individual? Why must you be deceiving yourself?
its like you are also being deliberately ignorant to understand simple mathematics ..relate this with the first one as I expect a reasonable being to understand something

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2016
faheez:
its like you are also being deliberately ignorant to understand simple mathematics ..relate this with the first one as I expect a reasonable being to understand something

Pity you !!!

Where is mathematics in this issue?

Anyway I shouldn't expect you to have a clear understanding of anything as you are under satanic manipulation.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by yazach: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
truthman2012:

When

Where

Dodging !!!

Liar !!!

You didn't know that you will be disgraced like this when you are putting forward your lies, Bro Nadheer15 totally exposed your idiocy grin grin grin grin

Jazzakumullahu khaira Nadheer15
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2016
yazach:

You didn't know that you will be disgraced like this when you are putting forward your lies, Bro Nadheer15 totally exposed your idiocy grin grin grin grin

Jazzakumullahu khaira Nadheer15

Characteristic of somebody under soiritual manipulation, muslims are blindfolded not to see the truth.

Nahheer15 is also so ignorant of history like Muhammad and his allahh. How could he claim Joseph's descendants were Samaritans at the time of Moses, when they were still part of the congregation of Israelites being led by Moses from Egypt to Cannan?

Muhammad made a lot quranic revelations up as some errors in it are so glaring and unintelligent
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Characteristic of somebody under soiritual manipulation, muslims are blindfolded not to see the truth.

Nahheer15 is also so ignorant of history like Muhammad and his allahh. How could he claim Joseph's descendants were Samaritans at the time of Moses, when they were still part of the congregation of Israelites being led by Moses from Egypt to Cannan?
Coming from someone who believes in the bible written by unknown writers. According to...According to grin
Muhammad made a lot quranic revelations up as some errors in it are so glaring and unintelligent
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Coming from someone who believes in the bible written by unknown writers. According to...According to grin
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
mustymatic:

Is it the names of the writers you need or the contents. There are so many anonymous documents that contain the truth.

Besides, tell me the names of those who wrote the quran, afteral Muhammad was an illiterate man who could not write even his own name.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Is it the names of the writers you need or the contents. There are so many anonymous documents that contain the truth.

Besides, tell me the names of those who wrote the quran, afteral Muhammad was an illiterate man who could not write even his own name.
Anonymous writers ke
Where in the world is that accepted? After all this is a religious book. The hadith collection is far more authentic than the Bible i tell u...
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Anonymous writers ke
Where in the world is that accepted? After all this is a religious book. The hadith collection is far more authentic than the Bible i tell u...I need the full names of the writers
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Anonymous writers ke
Where in the world is that accepted? After all this is a religious book. The hadith collection is far more authentic than the Bible i tell u...I need the full names of the writers

Give us the full names of the scribes who penned the quoran down as well.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Anonymous writers ke
Where in the world is that accepted? After all this is a religious book. The hadith collection is far more authentic than the Bible i tell u...

Why do you deny almost all the hadiths if they are authentic? Bukhari wrote some hadiths you say it is false, thereby making him a liar. Ironically, the same Bukhari who you call a liar wrote some hadith you say it is correct. How do you believe someone you have called a liar again. Muslims brains need to be examined.

My friend, you must give me the names of the writers of the quran. State their names and the chapters they wrote. If you cannot it shows the quran was written by anonymous writers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2016
truthman2012:

Why do you deny almost all the hadiths if they are authentic? Bukhari wrote some hadiths you say it is false, thereby making him a liar. Ironically, the same Bukhari who you call a liar wrote some hadith you say it is correct. How do you believe someone you have called a liar again. Muslims brains need to be examined.

My friend, you must give me the names of the writers of the quran. State their names and the chapters they wrote. If you cannot it shows the quran was written by anonymous writers.

Oh liar truthman2012 that is because some hadith were fabricated, some include a nonreliable middle men in it's chain of narration and so on. But the bible jus carry am all join.
My guy who deny bukhari ? Maybe because ppl like u fabricate it and include his name because enemies of islam do that... they can even change d quran but it's fruitless.. firstly you askd if i wanted to know theup bible writers o content... am saying yes, then I'll surely write it up. I challenge u
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Annunaki:

Give us the full names of the scribes who penned the quoran down as well.
Yes! After you. And I will
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Oh liar truthman2012 that is because some hadith were fabricated, some include a nonreliable middle men in it's chain of narration and so on. But the bible jus carry am all join.
My guy who deny bukhari ? Maybe because ppl like u fabricate it and include his name because enemies of islam do that... they can even change d quran but it's fruitless.. firstly you askd if i wanted to know theup bible writers o content... am saying yes, then I'll surely write it up. I challenge u

So, you are dodging my question. You can't give the names of the writers of the quran. Shame !!!

If any hadith is fabricated, how did it find it's way to Islamic library? Liars !!!

Bukhari's hadiths and other hadith's have sequence. Volume so and so, Book so and so, Number so and so. They are in sequential order. How did the hadiths you call fabrications find their ways into the sequential order. It shows all hadith's are written by their authors and none fabricated by someone else. I know your intelligence may not cope with my analysis.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Buharism: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
truthman2012:

So, you are dodging my question. You can't give the names of the writers of the quran. Shame !!!

If any hadith is fabricated, how did it find it's way to Islamic library? Liars !!!

Bukhari's hadiths and other hadith's have sequence. Volume so and so, Book so and so, Number so and so. They are in sequential order. How did the hadiths you call fabrications find their ways into the sequential order. It shows all hadith's are written by their authors. I know your intelligence may not cope with my analysis.
why is the book of enoch and mary magdalene nt in the bible. and why was it rejected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
truthman2012:

Bukhari's hadiths and other hadith's have sequence. Volume so and so, Book so and so, Number so and so. They are in sequential order. How did the hadiths you call fabrications find their ways into the sequential order. It shows all hadith's are written by their authors. I know your intelligence may not cope with my analysis.
[b]
I understand you are trying to dodge writing the names of the bible writers
Lemme start, you will give them...
The revelation of the Quran was not an isolated event in time. It was a constant stream of verses descending to Muhammad ﷺ throughout the 23 years of his prophethood in Makkah and Madinah. The Prophet ﷺ appointed numerous Companions of his to serve as scribes, writing down the latest verses as soon as they were revealed. Mu’awiya ibn Abu Sufyan and Zaid bin Thabit were among the scribes who had this duty.
It is important to note that Muhammad ﷺ would have the scribes read back the verses to him after writing them down so he can proofread and make sure there were no errors.
To further ensure that there were no errors, Muhammad ﷺ ordered that no one records anything else, not even his words, hadith, on the same sheet as Quran. Regarding the sheets that the Quran was being written down on, he stated “and whoever has written anything from me other than the Quran should erase it”. This was done to ensure that no other words were accidentally thought to be part of the text of the Quran.

It is important to understand, however, that physical writing down of the Quran was not the main way that the Quran was recorded. Arabia in the 600s was an oral society. Very few people could read and write, thus huge emphasis was placed on ability to memorize long poems, letters, and other messages. Before Islam, Makkah was a center of Arabic poetry.
Thus, in this type of oral society, the vast majority of the Companions learned and recorded the Quran by memorization. In addition to their natural ability to memorize, the rhythmic nature of the Quran made its memorization much easier.

The Quran was not narrated to just a few select Companions. It was heard and memorized by hundreds and thousands of people, many of them travelers to Madinah. Thus, chapters and verses of the Quran quickly spread during the life of the Prophet ﷺ to all corners of the Arabian Peninsula. Those who had heard verses from the Prophet ﷺ would go and spread them to tribes far away, who would also memorize them. In this way, the Quran achieved a literary status known among the Arabs as mutawatir. Mutawatir means that it was so vastly disseminated to so many different groups of people, who all had the same exact wording, that it is inconceivable that that any one person or group could have falsified it. Some sayings of the Prophet ﷺ are known to be authentic through it being mutawatir, but the entire Quran itself is accepted as being mutawatir, because of its wide spread during the life of the Prophet ﷺ through oral means.
I'll stop here for now. I listed two for nw Your turn [/b]
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
mustymatic:
[b]
I understand you are trying to dodge writing the names of the bible writers
Lemme start, you will give them...
The revelation of the Quran was not an isolated event in time. It was a constant stream of verses descending to Muhammad ﷺ throughout the 23 years of his prophethood in Makkah and Madinah. The Prophet ﷺ appointed numerous Companions of his to serve as scribes, writing down the latest verses as soon as they were revealed. Mu’awiya ibn Abu Sufyan and Zaid bin Thabit were among the scribes who had this duty.
It is important to note that Muhammad ﷺ would have the scribes read back the verses to him after writing them down so he can proofread and make sure there were no errors.
To further ensure that there were no errors, Muhammad ﷺ ordered that no one records anything else, not even his words, hadith, on the same sheet as Quran. Regarding the sheets that the Quran was being written down on, he stated “and whoever has written anything from me other than the Quran should erase it”. This was done to ensure that no other words were accidentally thought to be part of the text of the Quran.

It is important to understand, however, that physical writing down of the Quran was not the main way that the Quran was recorded. Arabia in the 600s was an oral society. Very few people could read and write, thus huge emphasis was placed on ability to memorize long poems, letters, and other messages. Before Islam, Makkah was a center of Arabic poetry.
Thus, in this type of oral society, the vast majority of the Companions learned and recorded the Quran by memorization. In addition to their natural ability to memorize, the rhythmic nature of the Quran made its memorization much easier.

The Quran was not narrated to just a few select Companions. It was heard and memorized by hundreds and thousands of people, many of them travelers to Madinah. Thus, chapters and verses of the Quran quickly spread during the life of the Prophet ﷺ to all corners of the Arabian Peninsula. Those who had heard verses from the Prophet ﷺ would go and spread them to tribes far away, who would also memorize them. In this way, the Quran achieved a literary status known among the Arabs as mutawatir. Mutawatir means that it was so vastly disseminated to so many different groups of people, who all had the same exact wording, that it is inconceivable that that any one person or group could have falsified it. Some sayings of the Prophet ﷺ are known to be authentic through it being mutawatir, but the entire Quran itself is accepted as being mutawatir, because of its wide spread during the life of the Prophet ﷺ through oral means.
I'll stop here for now. I listed two for nw Your turn [/b]

Where did you copy all these lies ?

All you copied and pasted are the formulations of some fraudulent islamists without authoritative backings. From which source(s) did they get the story?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by seanwilliam(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
truthman2012:

Where did you copy all these lies ?

All you copied and pasted are the formulations of some fraudulent islamists without authoritative backings. From which source(s) did they get the story?
sai! u badt gan oh!, u must b a lawyer-u dnt take in easily plus i lyk d way u respond-it's constructive n intellectual...kipit up....

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
tsolah247:
Those that write the stories in d bible, are they allknowing?

Should a supposed allknowing allahh goof at all talkless of making that silly historical error?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Legbo6: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
WHY RE WE SO ALWAYS INTERESTING ON WHAT SPEAK MORE TRUTH THAN WHAT WE READ? FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, THE BOOK CALL QUR'AN SPEAKS MORE CLEAR THAN THE HOLY BIBLE, TRAVEL ROUND THE WORLD, A VERSE IN QUR'AN IS EXPLAINED IN AFRICA, US, UK ASIA AS THE SAME EXPLANATION, AND HAS NEVER BEEN TEMPERED WITH ACCORDING 2 MUSLIMS, BUT BIBLE HAS MANY VERSIONS WHICH IS EXPLAINED IN MANY WAYS AND DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS, IF YOU GET CLOSE TO MUSLIMS THEN YOU WILL KNOW THEY ARE SERVING TRUE GOD.
PLS GUYS READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL EVEN JESUS MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOMEONE'S COMING AFTER HE HAS GONE, CHRISTIANS PLS WHO IS THAT PERSON?
HAVE YOU CHECKED HOW YOU WORSHIP, ASK YOUR SELF DID JESUS WORSHIPPED YOUR WAY?
WE LIVE IN NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA AND I CAN SAY TO YOU WITHOUT FEARS OR FAVOUR THAT ALL THE RELIGIOUS CRISIS YOU SEE TODAY ALWAYS BEGINS BY WE CHRISTIANS, I'M VERY MUCH CLOSE TO THEM BUT ALL I SEE WITH THEM IS THEY DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO WEEKED THEIR BROTHERS.
SORRY THE TRUTH HURTS AND THE SPEAKERS OF THE TRUTH HAS NO FRIEND, SO I'M NOT EXPECTING YOU TO BE MY FRIEND. IT'S ONLY THE TRUTH THAT CAN SET ME FREE.
AND YOU CANNOT REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE AND DEATH.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Legbo6: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHECK EVEN PPL THAT ABUSE MUSLIMS ARE THOSE THAT DON'T EVEN ATTEND CHURCH, THEY DO GO TO CHURCH WHEN THEY FEELS LIKE OR WHEN THERE NEW FACES IN CHURCH, (GIRLS) I MEAN.
IN KADUNA WHERE WE WERE STAYING EARLY MORNING @ FIVE O'CLOCK 5:00AM THEY ARE IN THE MOSQUE EVEN WITH THEIR CHILDREN, 1:30PM, 3:30PM,6:45PM, AND AS WELL AS 7:45PM IN THE MOSQUE, WHAT ABT US, ARE WE DEVOTED AS THEY ARE?
THEIR BOOK KORAN IS SPEAKING NTN BT D TRUTH
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Legbo6:
CHECK EVEN PPL THAT ABUSE MUSLIMS ARE THOSE THAT DON'T EVEN ATTEND CHURCH, THEY DO GO TO CHURCH WHEN THEY FEELS LIKE OR WHEN THERE NEW FACES IN CHURCH, (GIRLS) I MEAN.
IN KADUNA WHERE WE WERE STAYING EARLY MORNING @ FIVE O'CLOCK 5:00AM THEY ARE IN THE MOSQUE EVEN WITH THEIR CHILDREN, 1:30PM, 3:30PM,6:45PM, AND AS WELL AS 7:45PM IN THE MOSQUE, WHAT ABT US, ARE WE DEVOTED AS THEY ARE?
THEIR BOOK KORAN IS SPEAKING NTN BT D TRUTH

New strategy by muslims, speaking as Christian to support islam. Nothing the Devil will not do to deceive mankind.

It is clear from the thread that God could not commit such historical error that ordinary human historian cannot commit. For somebody to say the quran is the truth with such a glaring error leaves much for concern of some people's reasoning ability.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Buharism: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
truthman2012:

New strategy by muslims, speaking as Christian to support islam. Nothing the Devil will not do to deceive mankind.

It is clear from the thread that God could not commit such historical error that ordinary human historian cannot commit. For somebody to say the quran is the truth with such a glaring error leaves much for concern of some people's reasoning ability.
U spend more of ur time on arguing about the quran, how many hours do u have left to read ur bible and also to teach others about the holy bible,
Was the quran nt written by man. Or are some people above mistake. The bible has same errors bt the main message of the bible is love and nt grammatical accuracy
Do u mind if i show u some from the bible?.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Buharism:

U spend more of ur time on arguing about the quran, how many hours do u have left to read ur bible and also to teach others about the holy bible,
Was the quran nt written by man. Or are some people above mistake. The bible has same errors bt the main message of the bible is love and nt grammatical accuracy
Do u mind if i show u some from the bible?.

Why are you a Christian if islam is also the way to God? Jesus said: And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the WORLD for a WITNESS to all NATIONS (including the Arabs) and then the END shall come (,Mat. 24:14). every Christian who believes the Bible should know that it is the Gospel that God expects to be preached till the end of the world. No room for islam in God's plan of salvation for mankind.

Again, Jesus said: I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto the Father except by ME (John 14:6). He didn't say He is one of the ways but the way. As a Christian who believes the Bible, should you still believe islam is another way to God?

There is nothing anybody can do to discourage me from exposing the Devil, not even the Devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Buharism: 12:51am On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:

Why are you a Christian if islam is also the way to God? Jesus said: And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the WORLD for a WITNESS to all NATIONS (including the Arabs) and then the END shall come (,Mat. 24:14). every Christian who believes the Bible should know that it is the Gospel that God expects to be preached till the end of the world. No room for islam in God's plan of salvation for mankind.

Again, Jesus said: I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto the Father except by ME (John 14:6). He didn't say He is one of the ways but the way. As a Christian who believes the Bible, should you still believe islam is another way to God?

There is nothing anybody can do to discourage me from exposing the Devil, not even the Devil himself.
nobody is discouraging you and i can never try that, but the way u insult, and brand other peoples religion is nt Gud, There seem to be no difference btw you and the bokoharam terrorist since u both tow the line of religious bigotry, spreading hate speech, intolerance, and religious fanatism,
do u knw that it was because of this same behaviour that led the catholic to commit atrocities in the past,
These are things Pope john paul tried to correct before he died and Pope Francis is trying to do same now, The central message Jesus brought to mankind is Peace and not religious divide.
The whole world can never embrace one religion, even the bible warned against it, But the whole world can tow the line of love, tolerance and peace.
It quite unfortunate that we are ignoring the greatest enemy of our religion (The west) who are sponsoring researches to disprove the existence of the Holy books (Bible, Turah, and quran) to foster the absolute civilization goals.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Buharism:
nobody is discouraging you and i can never try that, but the way u insult, and brand other peoples religion is nt Gud, There seem to be no difference btw you and the bokoharam terrorist since u both tow the line of religious bigotry, spreading hate speech, intolerance, and religious fanatism,
do u knw that it was because of this same behaviour that led the catholic to commit atrocities in the past,
These are things Pope john paul tried to correct before he died and Pope Francis is trying to do same now, The central message Jesus brought to mankind is Peace and not religious divide.
The whole world can never embrace one religion, even the bible warned against it, But the whole world can tow the line of love, tolerance and peace.
It quite unfortunate that we are ignoring the greatest enemy of our religion (The west) who are sponsoring researches to disprove the existence of the Holy books (Bible, Turah, and quran) to foster the absolute civilization goals.

The quran is full of hate speeches against the Jews and the Christians, may be you don't know.

Who was waging war against the muslims that Pope is trying to correct? Quran says islam is a religion that conquers other religions (Qur'an 61:9. Do you know what happened in Turkey? Turkey used to be 100% Christians, the islamists waged war against them and forcefully converted them to islam. When a nation rises against such, is it an offence? Pope should have busied himself with other things.

Quran says muslims should be ruthless to infidels (Quran 48:29). To you, nothing is wrong with that.

Quran says muslims should not befriend the Christians (Qur'an 5:51). To you, nothing is wrong with that.
To you, that is not hate speech. My friend, you are ignorant of islam.

Quran says the Jews and Christians should be fought (quran 9:29). To you, nothing is wrong with that.

Quran says muslims should behead infidels (quran 8:12). To you nothing is wrong with that.

Look, this is the last time I will answer you. You are a distraction to me. I will henceforth not allow myself to be distracted. If you have nothing to say to the subject of my thread stay away. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Buharism: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:

The quran is full of hate speeches against the Jews and the Christians, may be you don't know.

Who was waging war against the muslims that Pope is trying to correct? Quran says islam is a religion that conquers other religions. Do you know what happened in Turkey? [s]Turkey used to be 100% Christians, the islamists waged war against them and forcefully converted them to islam[/s]. When a nation rises against such, is it an offence? Pope should have busied himself with other things.

Quran says muslims should be ruthless to infidels (Quran 48:29). To you, nothing is wrong with that.

Quran says muslims should not befriend the Christians. To you, nothing is wrong with that.
To you, that is not hate speech. My friend, you are ignorant of islam.

Quran says the Jews and Christians should be fought (quran 9:29). To you, nothing is wrong with that.

Quran says muslims should behead infidels (quran 8:12). To you nothing is wrong with that.

Look, this is the last time I will answer you. You are a distraction to me. I will henceforth not allow myself to be distracted. If you have nothing to say to the subject of my thread stay away. Thank you.
I know u will mention turkey, turkey has never been a christian country for once, turkey was occupied by non muslim arabs, the only christian stronghold is the current capital of turkey istanbul (constantinople)
Thats how u people go around spreading lies from the pit of hell, It was also the catholic series of Crusade that led to the eventual fall of constantinople, making it defenceless when Otorman conquered the city, Go through the history of constantinople.
Spreading lies in other to win an arguement is nt good, do urself a favour by reading about the fall of constatinople.
And as for replying me i never forced u to do so, u can ignore my comment if u deem it irrelevant, but as long as u continue to spread hate speech and lies against other peoples beliefs, i will never stop correcting you. Thats why am a christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes I want the names of the writers
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthmans2012: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
mustymatic:

Yes I want the names of the writers

Tell me the name of the particular person who wrote Qur'an 8:12 (with proof). Afteral men wrote the quran, not allahh himself.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by ypeace: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
*modified
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by ypeace: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
I think my Muslim brothers made the prove difficult for their Christians counterparts to comprehend.

Christians claim:
1.Qur'an claim that Samaritan exist before Moses
2. Samaritan lived in Samaria as stated in the Bible.
3. Qur'an is wrong.

Muslim's claim.
1. Samaritan exist before Moses.
2. Samaritans do not live in Samaria as stated in the Bible.
3. Qur'an is right.

Non religious source. (History)
1. Samaritans claim that they do not live in the bible's Samaria.
2. Samaritan claim they exist before the time of moses.
3. Samaritans has nothing to do with the people who lived in Samaria.

Deductions:

If the Christians assersion were to be true, then Samaritan started their existence when Samaria was formed. Evidence from both Samaria and Samaritan proved this wrong.

Conclusion:
The problem is that Bible got history wrong by stating that Samaritans lived in Samaria.

To prove the conclusion wrong, Christians should bring the claim that Samaritan started being Samaritan when Samaria was formed. This prove should be from a reliable history source outsider the Bible.

Of course enough non Islamic reference are on the trend to push history in favour of the Quran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Pious Husband / Nigeria Man From Kebbi Dies In Medina During Hajj, After A Brief Illness / How Should We Return The Greetings From A Non-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.