Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What I Experienced This Morning - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Experienced This Morning (1467 Views)

See What I Saw On The Nigerian Prisons Service Site This Morning / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / How I Experienced Job Interview Scamming Method At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Experienced This Morning by Feli2015: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
I was scheduled for phone interview by 11am today and around 11:40 the call came with a private number. He (HR) said I will be invited for a face-to-face interview next week. My question is can a genuine recruiter call you with a private (hidden) number?. Pls, friends your input is highly needed. One love.

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced This Morning by musco4me: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wats the name of the coy? Google the address and see if its one of these gnld ppl
Re: What I Experienced This Morning by Feli2015: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
musco4me:
Wats the name of the coy? Google the address and see if its one of these gnld ppl
ok
Re: What I Experienced This Morning by Feli2015: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Na wao! Many views no comment. It is not good.

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced This Morning by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
You want comment, So here it is

>>>> Why are you doubting the whole thing?

>>>>Did the person at the other end of the line ask you questions that was not inline with your CV?

>>>>Did he/she demand money from you in any way?

>>>>As long as there was communication between both of you, what do you want to do with their number?

>>>>Some times, I guess organisations that got switch boards makes numbers appear private.... Just go with the flow until you find the reason to worry... Based on your write ups, I cannot see any reason why u want to miss an opportunity because u got trust issues.....
Re: What I Experienced This Morning by Feli2015: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Richy4:
You want comment, So here it is

>>>> Why are you doubting the whole thing?

>>>>Did the person at the other end of the line ask you questions that was not inline with your CV?

>>>>Did he/she demand money from you in any way?

>>>>As long as there was communication between both of you, what do you want to do with their number?

>>>>Some times, I guess organisations that got switch boards makes numbers appear private.... Just go with the flow until you find the reason to worry... Based on your write ups, I cannot see any reason why u want to miss an opportunity because u got trust issues.....
Thank u very much, u have cleared my doubt
Re: What I Experienced This Morning by Feli2015: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
The flow continues

(1) (Reply)

Koladaisi University Recruitment / Frieslandcampina Ongoing Recruitment / Please Read It And Be Vigilant....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.