Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... (1474 Views)

I Got A Job Interview Alert But... "Please Read" / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by azelab: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
as copied from WhatsApp

This information below is from a friend so let's be vigilant
( From my inbox

Greetings from Lagos.pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here in Lagos. its God that
saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired. I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase u get a text message like this..

You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-04-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread de news. we never know who we might save.Sent as received.

#Copied �
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by dollytino4real(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
my case is different! this year shiloh is mine

1 Like

Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by nifemi25(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Eleda WA oni gbabode....
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by MistadeRegal(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
How often are you going and coming from this same interview? Isn't this the third time I'm reading this same post?
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by fatymore(f): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
MistadeRegal:
How often are you going and coming from this same interview?
Isn't this the third time I'm reading this same post?
This is my first time of seeing it.. This might be a different scenario... Except you are one of them... and trying to dissuade others from believing it

1 Like

Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
2many broke niggas in dis country wud like 2 eat u once u fall jjc
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by byemx06(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
azelab:
as copied from WhatsApp

This information below is from a friend so let's be vigilant
( From my inbox

Greetings from Lagos.pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here in Lagos. its God that
saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired. I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase u get a text message like this..

You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-04-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread de news. we never know who we might save.Sent as received.

#Copied �

I got this message last month
thankGod my bro already have clue abt their tactics. they use island most time V I
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by MistadeRegal(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
fatymore:
This is my first time of seeing it.. This might be a different scenario... Except you are one of them... and trying to dissuade others from believing it

And you are very stu-pid for conclusively accusing me falsely which is contrary to the law of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria under the False Accusation Decree.
If you're a newbie here, you should by now know you have broken the rules of commenting here in falsely accusing anyone, defamation and wishing harm to anyone.

When I commented to having read this post over and over again here, and it keeps coming up, being same post, if you're not so intelligent enough to understand it's not a new thread, then does that warrant you to accuse me falsely all because you think you can?

Are you so sure if the post is even true?
And if it's really true, why was it not reported to the necessary law enforcement agency for immediate action against the criminals?

And even to cap it, it was copied from Whatsapp!
I'm not saying it can't be true but do you think I'd believe everything spread on Whatsapp?
Is it not on same Whatsapp many false informations were being spread?

If you believe, take heed of wherever you go.
If you don't believe, at your own risk.
But never accuse anyone without being sure of what you're saying.
Good night.
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by MistadeRegal(m): 12:50am On Nov 19, 2017
fatymore:

Similar to what I commented.
https://www.nairaland.com/4184756/0mg-w0man-wh0-used-juju

Read the comments and learn.
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by fatymore(f): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

And you are very stu-pid for conclusively accusing me falsely which is contrary to the law of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria under the False Accusation Decree.
If you're a newbie here, you should by now know you have broken the rules of commenting here in falsely accusing anyone, defamation and wishing harm to anyone.

When I commented to having read this post over and over again here, and it keeps coming up, being same post, if you're not so intelligent enough to understand it's not a new thread, then does that warrant you to accuse me falsely all because you think you can?

Are you so sure if the post is even true?
And if it's really true, why was it not reported to the necessary law enforcement agency for immediate action against the criminals?

And even to cap it, it was copied from Whatsapp!
I'm not saying it can't be true but do you think I'd believe everything spread on Whatsapp?
Is it not on same Whatsapp many false informations were being spread?

If you believe, take heed of wherever you go.
If you don't believe, at your own risk.
But never accuse anyone without being sure of what you're saying.
Good night.
good morning just seeing this.. You don't need all this epistle to justify your comment..I only asked a question, I didn't say you are among.. So just calm down.. Atleast you saw from the post I said that was my first time of seeing such.. So next time read carefully before replying. You don't need to get agitated for no reason...and don't call anyone you have never met Stu.pid , you might never know they might be more smarter than you.. Thanks
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by MistadeRegal(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
fatymore:
good morning just seeing this.. You don't need all this epistle to justify your comment..I only asked a question, I didn't say you are among.. So just calm down.. Atleast you saw from the post I said that was my first time of seeing such.. So next time read carefully before replying. You don't need to get agitated for no reason...and don't call anyone you have never met Stu.pid , you might never know they might be more smarter than you.. Thanks

It is in best interest to let you know I'm not contending on smartness with anyone. I learn from everyone around me including children.
Your comment warrant my response.
You don't need to ask unreasonable questions either if you don't know who you are asking.
Good day.
You're welcome.
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by fatymore(f): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

It is in best interest to let you know I'm not contending on smartness with anyone. I learn from everyone around me including children.
Your comment warrant my response.
You don't need to ask unreasonable questions either if you don't know who you are asking.
Good day.
You're welcome.
Then why called me stup.id in the first place.. And I wasn't asking unreasonable questions...
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by MistadeRegal(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
fatymore:
Then why called me stup.id in the first place.. And I wasn't asking unreasonable questions...

It is unreasonable to ask if I'm one of them.
That's why.
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by fatymore(f): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

It is unreasonable to ask if I'm one of them.
That's why.
k..cos I see you love argument... Bye
Re: Please Read It And Be Vigilant.... by MistadeRegal(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
fatymore:
k..cos I see you love argument... Bye

I don't like arguments.
Only responding to your comment.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 60k ,will Pay 80k After A Month. / Lost My Job.... / Bonanza Win Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.