Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). (30835 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2016 / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by 0955eb027(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Help a broda out.. Akinwandeolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by EMriss(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
PLS HELP A BRODA WITH THE PAST QUESTION...moseslite@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by kaykash: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
pls kindly send to ayorinde_kayode@yahoo.com.......tanks and God bless.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Valmesk(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls good people of nairaland,i need the airforce past exam materials,pls forward to meksinmek@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Valmesk(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
affairsnaija:
CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLE OF NIGERIA AIRFORCE EXAM PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWER

The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment exercise is one hell of alot physical activities, the most amazing thing about this year recruitment exercise is the impact of ''Change'' that apply to it. I have applied and also written Nigeria Airforce Exams twice before, but there is something unique about this year Recruitment exercise which is free online Registration unlike the past Recruitment where you pay 3k or more to complete online Registration.

The wind of''Change''is beginning to blow indeed, may be this year is your year of Nigeria airforce Recruitment break through.

What to Expect During Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Exercise.
The recruitment exercise will be done in 13 State and 13 Center this year, however my experience participating in the exercise twice was in kaduna center. So, i will be highlighting my experience base on Kaduna center exercise procedure.

All Successful candidate will be notify with text and email messages concerning the date of the Recruitment exercise and what you need for the exercise.
However, on the first day of the Screening exercise all candidate will be brief on the exercise process and a date will be fix for each state in alphabetical order for the Screening, although Screening begins from the first day.
*.Your height will be taken
*.Your blood pressure will be taken
*.Be ready to present your self nude for verification to confirm your skin is free from any suspicious design(tatoo). So, make sure you clean up your pubic hair and wear neat underwear.
*.Make sure you print your Acknowledgement Card and Attestation Card and fill them appropriately.
*.All your Original Credential will be verify.

Finally all candidate will be assemble on the parade ground to write exam after screening for all state is concluded.

Good Luck!!

Source: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/03/nigeria-airforce-recruitment-2016.html
Can a Marketing graduate apply for the Airforce Supply vacancy,I can see only graduates of Purchasing and Supply
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Valmesk:
Can a Marketing graduate apply for the Airforce Supply vacancy,I can see only graduates of Purchasing and Supply
apply my brother you have nothing to loss after all registration is free

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Valmesk(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
affairsnaija:
kk thanks,I've done that already.Pls help me out with past exam materials,forward to meksinmek@gmail.com,thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Esji80(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please some1 should hepl me with the past question and answer.
Sgarba80@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by ademasta(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
affairsnaija:
.... A friend of mine sent an e mail to the Nigerian Airforce telling them he is a youth Corper, can he apply? They replied "No".
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by mickells(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Please, I also need the past questions. Kelustar007@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2016
ademasta:

.... A friend of mine sent an e mail to the Nigerian Airforce telling them he is a youth Corper, can he apply? They replied "No".
that is because you need your NYSC Certificate or Exemption letter to apply
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by ozi001: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2016
Baba, civil engineering wasn't there but I applied since it was free. Any hope
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Kentox(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please do help me with the past question papers. kennethhassan6@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
ozi001:
Baba, civil engineering wasn't there but I applied since it was free. Any hope
Pray my brother you might be lucky
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by ajao3000: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls bro. I need a copy too this is my mail nurempy4real@gmail.com thanks. God bless
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by ademasta(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
affairsnaija:
that is because you need your NYSC Certificate or Exemption letter to apply
Na wa o
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please does anyone have any idea when the list of shortlisted candidates will likely be out?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by dolipo1: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello intending officers,

Something got me thinking and i see this forum as a good
place to air my view.

The current govt promise to provide job for nigerian youths which is gradually
coming to reality.

However, going through dailies and some publications, i discovered that many people
are automatically denied this opportunity as a result of age restriction.

As we know, if there is age barrier to presidency, PMB wouldn't have become a president, Same as
Vice president and a host of others.

If N N Army and N Air-force recruit 35years , what stops police from doing so.
28years does not make sense to me as i know i am not the only one in this.

Are they saying people above 28 are not Nigerian youth, despite all the strike and
negativities they subjected us to coupled with NYSC Hello intending officers,

Something got me thinking and i see this forum as a good
place to air my view.

The current govt promise to provide job for nigerian youths which is gradually
coming to reality.

However, going through dailies and some publications, i discovered that many people
are automatically denied this opportunity as a result of age restriction.

As we know, if there is age barrier to presidency, PMB wouldnt have become a president, Same as
Vice president and a host of others.

If N N Army and N Air-force recruit 35years , what stops police from doing so.
28years does not make sense to me as i know i am not the only one in this.

We can still do something to make them look into this unfavourable policy by tweetting
various public authority via the twitter handle below, as i am a strong believer of social media.

@MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari @bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce @NGRSenate @NigerianPolice

@MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari @bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce @NGRSenate @Nigerian_Police

@MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari @bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce @NGRSenate @Naija_Police

@9ja_Police @9japolice

# let the tweet begin

We can still do something to make them look into this unfavourable policy by tweetting
various public authority via the twitter handle below, as i am a strong believer of social media.

@MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari @bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce @NGRSenate @NigerianPolice

@MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari @bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce @NGRSenate @Nigerian_Police

@MBuhari @NGRPresident @ABuhari @ZBuhari @bukolasaraki @ProfOsinbajo @benmurraybruce @NGRSenate @Naija_Police

@9ja_Police @9japolice

# let the tweet begin
# let the tweet begin
# let the tweet begin
# let the tweet begin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Esji80(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ps I need d Past Questions
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by gabtun2t(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pls I need the past question too. Gabtun2t@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Few days to go
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Gudiza(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
for what?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gudiza:
for what?
for NAF Exercise
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by herdeyemmy1: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pls is it only those that receive the message are expected for the recruitment or all that apply, cos my frnd has receive message but I havn't.?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2016
herdeyemmy1:
Pls is it only those that receive the message are expected for the recruitment or all that apply, cos my frnd has receive message but I havn't.?
i think only shortlisted candidate will be allowed for the exercise
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by adamubk(m): 6:52am On Apr 07, 2016
pls....i also need the past questions here is my email mohammedbdm15@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Dayo4real12: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2016
pls,ow can i knw d date,bcoz i received d mgs bt no date on it.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Eddard007: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
I also registered for airforce 2016 and I was sent a message on 6/04/2016 yesterday that I have been shortlisted. Please what is the next step to take after being shortlisted? I also registered for airforce 2016 and I was sent a message on 6/04/2016 yesterday that I have been shortlisted. Please what is the next step to take after being shortlisted?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Eddard007: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please I also need a copy of the past question. :oyakhilomeedwin@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Eddard007:
I also registered for airforce 2016 and I was sent a message on 6/04/2016 yesterday that I have been shortlisted. Please what is the next step to take after being shortlisted? I also registered for airforce 2016 and I was sent a message on 6/04/2016 yesterday that I have been shortlisted. Please what is the next step to take after being shortlisted?
which grade level? Is it for tradesmen and women or DSSC let others know
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dayo4real12:
pls,ow can i knw d date,bcoz i received d mgs bt no date on it.
are you sure you check the message well? You can as well check NAF website for the date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment: When is the next recruitment? / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.