Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) (37683 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / This Zamfara Corper Is Missing (Photos) / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
U are wrong thats umuahia.
DonDraper:
Thanks for all the compliments and prayers *blushing*. Special appreciation to the Moderators for moving it to front page.

Hopefully, this thread will encourage enlisted and potential corps members to see the service as an opportunity to shine and give back to our nation. If you are blessed to be posted to a "remote" location like me, don't ask "ohh why me?" but say "try me!"...
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by BrownChima212(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thats my wonderful state of origin.. Abia People, very warm, friendly and hospitable people.
Nice one, Corper.
Really I rep Abia too
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by donofdons: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
I fuc k this girl for camp for behind ochendu hostels cool
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by NaijainTexas: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Not only are you beautiful outside, it is clear you are beautiful inside. May the Good Lord bless you in all you do.

DonDraper:
Thanks for all the compliments and prayers *blushing*. Special appreciation to the Moderators for moving it to front page.
Hopefully, this thread will encourage enlisted and potential corps members to see the service as an opportunity to shine and give back to our nation. If you are blessed to be posted to a "remote" location like me, don't ask "ohh why me?" but say "try me!"...

Please, send me a private message, I want to get you in contact with some State leaders-- you deserve recognition. I am sending this to my father to read right now.

1 Like

Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by justmenoni: 1:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Op that bigman/woman whose house is opposite the school did not hv such a mindset to do something like this
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by DonDraper: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Wooow! Thanks NaijainTexas for the kind gesture. My team and I would really appreciate strong support from Abia State Government (State Ministry of Education) to ensure that we build a robust model to tackle this spelling difficulty once and for all. We see an opportunity here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

NaijainTexas:
Not only are you beautiful outside, it is clear you are beautiful inside. May the Good Lord bless you in all you do.

Please, send me a private message, I want to get you in contact with some State leaders-- you deserve recognition. I am sending this to my father to read right now.
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by Coolguy89(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Beauty wit brain,may God bless you,I love educated creative women,Beb i love you

1 Like

Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by DonDraper: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Thank you Coolguy89 for the love. Have a pleasant day!
Coolguy89:
Beauty wit brain,may God bless you,I love educated creative women,Beb i love you
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by Coolguy89(m): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2016
DonDraper:
Thank you Coolguy89 for the love. Have a pleasant day!
you r wlcm
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by Jhonnyboy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
DonDraper are u a CU Grad? u seem familiar
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by DonDraper: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Jhonnyboy:
DonDraper are u a CU Grad? u seem familiar

Yeah.....an Eagle

Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by oyestephen(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
God bless you
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by DonDraper: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
A big Amen to that! How's it going Stephen?
oyestephen:

God bless you
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by oyestephen(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
DonDraper:
A big Amen to that! How's it going Stephen?
fine, always moving forward
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by NaijainTexas: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
DonDraper:
Wooow! Thanks NaijainTexas for the kind gesture. My team and I would really appreciate strong support from Abia State Government (State Ministry of Education) to ensure that we build a robust model to tackle this spelling difficulty once and for all. We see an opportunity here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Got your message, but have been dealing with a lot of stuff these past few weeks. I will email you back.
Re: How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) by DonDraper: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
NaijainTexas:

Got your message, but have been dealing with a lot of stuff these past few weeks. I will email you back.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.