Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) (47526 Views)

New Movie Starring Mercy Johnson, Jim Iyke & Others Makes N10million In 3 Days / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Laura.... She needs to be self dependent and carve a niche for herself. Living off her sisters fame.

Na only ladies... Giys are not allowed
Omg!
Laura Ikeji is super UGLY!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by evesdon4u: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
The second picture shaaaaaaaaaaaa...That wide mouth was definitely made for something!
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Achorise: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
what is 10 million to this crowd I see here ,or compared to a house worth 500 millions.

Anyway good gesture.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by TheSunSon: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Enypie:

I can't read out any sensible point in what you wrote.
Then you slower than a slug.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
SHE GO TAKE THIS FORUM PULL SERIOUS TRAFFIC FOR HER BLOG THIS WEEK AND BEYOND..THE 10M PROMISE GO SOON END LIKE APC 5K.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by giddykay: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
crotonite:
ladies only?
bros wetin nadem no go pursue u na
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by HRich(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Famouson:
See beautiful girls looking for money.. .. lol

Na change wahala
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Laura.... She needs to be self dependent and carve a niche for herself. Living off her sisters fame.

Na only ladies... Giys are not allowed
ogbeni think of ur own family and leave ikeji family alone, Laura don ask u for money before? Person wey enjoy her sisters money no commit sin biko God blessed ikeji family through Linda and Laura has every right to enjoy her elder sisters money

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Abayomiar(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
With d rough estimate I just did wit d crowd and d money..I wonder hw much she will b giving out on each person..What kind of biz will do wit 50 or 100k achieve.it must b a publicity stunt#lindadntfoolus

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by richling77(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Enypie:
Phase 2? Is this some kind of publicity stunt? Please, have you helped all those poor ladies that attended the Phase 1? This our naija sef.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by badonkadonk: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nna! Lalasticlala biko help me call chinedu, Prince, rukewe, lamba the destroyer, stand strong, knack am, Femi, street na jungle, see yansh, one basia no do drink garri one cup, mpa et al....

Tym to storm the place... As puna don set...
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
You know poverty is real when queen of stealing and plagiarism is planning to empower women.... what is she going to teach them? How to steal? grin grin

What's the difference between stealing content and phucking for money?
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by ElGrande: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
Ahh hungry dey outside oo...dem no dey go church like tis...

Omg!! See cruzita behind there....see halfricanadian wearing a leopard dress...wait she's pregnant??...

If yhu strain yhur eyes a little yhu'll see jadekitana she's the one picking her nose...sad

grin grin
Specially that halfricanadian chick,Do you know how many nl guys don do nasty things with her on here,,,,,she was bound to get belle somehow lol,,,,,,,na joke o. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by banme1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
See them taking pixs positioned like disabled people. Ladies una life just. De some how o
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by halfricanadian(f): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
ElGrande:

Specially that halfricanadian chick,Do you know how many nl guys don do nasty things with her on here,,,,,she was bound to get belle somehow lol,,,,,,,na joke o. grin

Very very funny P*ssy nigga u wud just let me end up taking all of ur nine lives undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by datigbogirl: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2016
castroevans:
That's good, this is what I expected of her than flaunting those Hermes she called bag. Anyway, ur money ur business and not mine.

No mind am...Hermes ko Herpes ni.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by delishpot: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Good move.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by mmsen: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Someone needs to tell her friend to ease up on the make-up.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 12:26am On Mar 13, 2016
sainty2k3:
she tried, what is Seun giving out to guys this year na smiley
seun na shame, shame man o.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Am not linda ikeji fan but lets try and appreciate a selfless act .. Its not easy giving out 10mil to help people in need in kick starting their buisness ideas , especially giving a helping hand to women.. Linda saw the vacuum of filling such needs , so we should at least commend her for such kind hearted nature.
Most people would rather squander ths money on sex, drugs and artificial things that wont add value to the person next door who needs financial help more than anything else.
Nigerians try and imbibe the culture of helping out.

Lord make me a tool in helping people in dire need of financial backing to kick start their buisness ideas and other crucial life threathening issues that require money... Amen and amen..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2016
castroevans:
That's good, this is what I expected of her than flaunting those Hermes she called bag. Anyway, ur money ur business and not mine.

She has been being giving back to the society for long time, bad belle people always chose to ignore that and capitalize on the one they think will pull her down.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by wolexino(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Enypie:
Phase 2? Is this some kind of publicity stunt? Please, have you helped all those poor ladies that attended the Phase 1? This our naija sef.

oversabi dey worry u dis her second time nd she actually financed d qualified girls from phase 1 nd even promoted der business on her blog sef

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Bull Crap! Seconded!

Y is she taking selfie that shows those ladies? So everyone can know they came to beg from her bah?

As I don elp pple reach, I no dey show am!
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Breakdown of business ideas
1. Importing cosmetics and beauty products
2. Importing bags and shoes
3. Opening boutique
4. Opening beauty salon
5. Jewellry
6. Tummy slimming
Nigerian women are not creative even the sp called posh ones here on nairaland the business ideas dey wil go fo is up in ma list
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Enypie:
Bad belle people can ask stupid question, you should have done your research on that instead of Coming here to display your ignorance, the phase one girls has since finished and started various small scale business . Learn to appreciate people doing things to help the society,
I bet you, if it's another scandal about her, you would have believed it hook,line and sinker without verifying it.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:
Whoa! See how packed that hall is. Good to see she is giving back to the people. But how many of these people will she be able to help?
, the most important thing it the money will help someone, the ten million can provide start off for a reasonable number of them on a small scale. What there good number of peeps like her, now calculate how many peeps will continually be uplifted.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 13, 2016
confamgist237:
But SDk helps Nigeria youth every blessed day... in House News rocks... sDk... Oga na master...
, SDK is doing her bit on on her lane, why bring her into this matter, she gives money, Linda does too. Linda started give away say before her, although she does on seasonal bases. This is on another scale, organizing this kind of workshop to groom girls. Let her do her thing and go find yours, stop comparing and jamming two obviously successful people head.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Abayomiar:
With d rough estimate I just did wit d crowd and d money..I wonder hw much she will b giving out on each person..What kind of biz will do wit 50 or 100k achieve.it must b a publicity stunt#lindadntfoolus
I'm sure there are peeps in your area that will appreciate 100k to start something to even as much as eat in a day, how many have you helped? If they are not in your area, seek other area and bless a wretched hardworking person with 100k, monitor and groom that person and see what he/ she can accomplish in one month.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Opharhe: 1:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Heaven for don break loose if nah a male blogger organized something like this for just male.
Lol. No be small tin o. Dem for don give am d 'g' tag.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2016
obowunmi:
You know poverty is real when queen of stealing and plagiarism is planning to empower women.... what is she going to teach them? How to steal? grin grin

What's the difference between stealing content and phucking for money?
A hater spotted here, and he may also be a poor witch, cos poverty causes witchery in some people. They are enemy of good news .

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 13, 2016
wolexino:

oversabi dey worry u dis her second time nd she actually financed d qualified girls from phase 1 nd even promoted der business on her blog sef
. Thanks bro. At least I wasn't the only one that has being seeing all her effort in lifting young people in her own little ways.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures) / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.