Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta (22775 Views)

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen / 4 Nigerians Arrested In Hong Kong With Pangolin Scales And Ivory Worth $440,000 / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by AraduF90(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
they will term them [b]IGBOS[/b]now, not NIGER DELTANS....God punish ewedu journalism
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by unbrandedcosy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunofgod:
Na wa oh....... any Mexican seen in Naija can only be up to no good!

They have no legitimate business in Naija.

Shame on those 'Delta Igbo's' - grin
There is nothing like Delta Igbo,they are Niger Deltans.....
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by siegfried99(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
As usual grin

click like if you came to check the name

The NDLEA boss gave the names of the suspects are Chief Chibi Aruh, William Ejike Agusi, Umolu Kosisochukwu and Umolu Ckukwemeka.

16 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by iamord(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Psalm18:
This is a big deal.
The south american cartels have been looking to outsource their production in countries with weak institutions and poverty.
Guinea Bissau, our regional neighbour is already termed the first narco state in west Africa.
The cartel detest losing money; so the factory should be razed completely. And then the Mexicans sent to the US DEA. The next worst thing to the cartels is having its operatives singing to the feds. If we must beg the Americans to accept to extradite the mexicans-then let's do it.
salient points here. This is a very big find. If there is such an advanced lab like this. It points to a lot of question as to how this cartels have penetrated the security mainframe of the country. This is very serious

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by omolola15(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunofgod:

Delta Igbo's?? So igbo still get version and types? What version and type are you?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunofgod:

na inferiority complex dy worry u
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
2billion dollars shocked

No wonder boys no wan hear, inspite of the death penalties in those countries. grin
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by abdulaz: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman... Remember the series Breaking Bad?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
modath:
2billion USD for real?? shocked & with Mexicans in tow in a country with porous border points, mindless corruption & incompetent Law enforcement? E yaff be for the country be dat... Even DEA in America with their high tech surveillance & sophisticated equipments are still being given the run around..

If these ones (the naija partners) had succeeded they would have claimed with arrogance that they are "smarter, hardworking, more productive & blessed" than their peers who don't cut corners.. . cool

Love of money is good, excessive acquistive spirit & unbridled greed....... lipsrsealed

aunty modath. my fiancee broke up with me last night embarassed

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by jonzingcaesar(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
abdulaz:
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman... Remember the series Breaking Bad?
bro one bottle of hot water for you, you nailed it, love those guys
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Andy1021(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sir, Congratulations we hope to arrest more than this @cce
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by kobonaire(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
El Chapo's boys?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
meth lab? Some breaking bad shit going on.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Coolgent(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
The NDLEA boss gave the names of the suspects are Chief Chibi Aruh, William Ejike Agusi, Umolu Kosisochukwu and Umolu Ckukwemeka.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by koresN(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
The igbo men arrested with the Mexicans are not delta igbos.Anioma people dont bear such names.kudos to NDLEA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by EasternActivist: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ontarget:

No wonder boys no wan hear, inspite of the death penalties in those countries. grin

Omo that money no be hear oo.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
baby124:
Mexicans in Nigeria? I think the government is sleeping on a gun keg. Our embassies must be giving out visa like akara. I had the misfortune to visit our embassy in a foreign country and the stupid embassy official did not ask the foreigner any questions. She just said come back next week for your visa, the foreigner even asked are you sure? Is that all? I was shocked. No investigation, no question, no vetting documents whatsoever. Nigeria is in hot soup. No wonder Boko no de finish
/
Surprised?
I have never been to any Nigeria Embassy before. Usually I'd give my passport to an agency and the Nigeria visa would be ready in 48hrs.

Smh
/
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by kolaaderin: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
idupaul:
Shei Delta state has been looking for foreign direct investment for years now and now these Mexicans have heeded to the call by opening a factory with the capacity to generate 2 billion dollars annually but NDLEA wasn't carried along

The present government don't like us. They close down our businesses in mass. Just imagine the investment lost because of this stupid government 2 billion dollars annually down the drain. We are very industrious, Biafra our land.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Ferdinandu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
When we achieve Biafra, we will have Ministry of Hard drug. Exporting hard drugs will be a Top foreign exchange earner. Imagine what 2bn dollars will do Biafran Economy. angrysad angry angry

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by BushidoBlue(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
irunooboo:

aunty modath. my fiancee broke up with me last night embarassed

I'm sure he broke up with you when he saw your moniker on nairaland..
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by fromnigeria(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Very soon the synonym of Nigeria will become drug trafficking.

Its mindboggling
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by ROCKHARDDK(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Sunofgod:

If u know nothing about Deltan igbos pls just enjoy ur ewedu and amala caped with ur agbo or better now jedi oloti.... Ordinary yoruba guy like U just dey mess up
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by akpamfet: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
2billion dollars shocked

Even worth more than Dasukigate...wowww... shocked
undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by akpamfet: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=modath post=43717160]

Bwaaaahahahhaha, kikikikii cheesy cheesy, FDI without carrying NDLEA along, my ribs ooo grin

You are evil aswear... cheesy cheesy cheesy

See IGR wey d state government for don make clean mouth. Now NDLEA come spoil revenue generation... undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Zanga007(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2016
sukkot:
hey jose hombre you come to nigeria to make da coccaina ?
this person is high, gringo you have gone loco grin, ndlea is supposed to catch you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by christopher123(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2016
koresN:
The igbo men arrested with the Mexicans are not delta igbos.Anioma people dont bear such names.kudos to NDLEA.

Your stupidity is pristine.. What name do anioma people bear or maybe is anioma not an igbo word ?
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by christopher123(m): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2016
unbrandedcosy:
There is nothing like Delta Igbo,they are Niger Deltans.....

So what tribes makes up this Niger deltans of yours
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by bittertruthz: 1:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Sunofgod:

not deltans. They are igbos living in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by habsydiamond(m): 1:48am On Mar 13, 2016
I no believe this.. Them won finish nigerian youths. I go like join this NDLEA one day ooo to catch these bad people. 2 billion dollars. If I get that one I go gap dangote for world richest list
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by blazers007: 1:49am On Mar 13, 2016
2 billion dolls of meth? shocked
O boy, this is huge!
Has anyone watched d American METH TV Series 'Breaking Bad'?
Here is Breaking Bad season 6.
Walter White, Jesse Pinkman and Gustavo are learners, I swear.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by cao(f): 2:12am On Mar 13, 2016
I've been saying that they need to outsource production to Nigeria, but this isn't want I had in mind-o. So na so these 4 eses just enter my country to offer expert advice? If they had gotten away with it, Naija for don enter another level...
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by princejayboss: 2:17am On Mar 13, 2016
omoelesa:
Drug republic of Biafra.

Think before you comment.... I have lived & work in many countries, am in Mexico right now and I can tell you that our government and law enforcement agencies are joke... Imagine the figure they wrote $2b hahahahahahah.... I asked myself... How much Is el chapo Guzman worth then? El chapo who happens to be the richest drug lord known to man and has more than 170 submarines that moves his stuff... if one factory in delta has $2. Worth of drug production

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Woman Returning From Stream In Ogun State / Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.