Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,442 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta (22776 Views)

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen / 4 Nigerians Arrested In Hong Kong With Pangolin Scales And Ivory Worth $440,000 / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by princejayboss: 2:23am On Mar 13, 2016
christopher123:

Your stupidity is pristine.. What name do anioma people bear or maybe is anioma not an igbo word ?

My dear leave those bunch of confused fellow... Maybe Afikpo people will also claim a region to because their igbo dialect is totally different.... The so called Niger delta fell to the post war disintegration antics by the north.... When they will realize the distort that has given them it will be too late for them all
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by princejayboss: 2:29am On Mar 13, 2016
kobonaire:
El Chapo's boys?

Sinaloa cartel can expand as they have taken over Angola.... Since Ivan Guzman the son of el chapo took over from his father, I knew Africa is doomed

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by princejayboss: 2:35am On Mar 13, 2016
koresN:
The igbo men arrested with the Mexicans are not delta igbos.Anioma people dont bear such names.kudos to NDLEA.

You are the most confused being I have ever seen ... Anioma is what ... Hausa language... So because someone from Chile is from the south of America and someone from Mexico is from the north, both are not Latino?... They speak same Spanish language despite that there are three to four different kind of Spanish... Espanola, Cataluña etc.

eres muy estúpido por su comentario

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by anonimi: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2016
mrbyron:
Most of those drugs would have been exported if the business succeeded. We're not drug takers here in Nigeria. The situation in the country has already left many high and dry. Kudos to NDLEA

Many said that we were not SUICIDE bombers until Boko Haram terrorists showed up, not so

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Bitterleafsoup: 4:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Where the Mexicans
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by demslayerrz: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Ferdinandu:
When we achieve Biafra, we will have Ministry of Hard drug. Exporting hard drugs will be a Top foreign exchange exchange earner. Imagine what 2bn dollars will do Biafran Economy. angrysad angry angry

Lmaooo. The land of the rising drugs.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by livinbygrace: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2016
modath:
2billion USD for real?? shocked & with Mexicans in tow in a country with porous border points, mindless corruption & incompetent Law enforcement? E yaff be for the country be dat... Even DEA in America with their high tech surveillance & sophisticated equipments are still being given the run around..

If these ones (the naija partners) had succeeded they would have claimed with arrogance that they are "smarter, hardworking, more productive & blessed" than their peers who don't cut corners.. . cool
Love of money is cool, excessive acquistive spirit & unbridled greed however....... lipsrsealed

On point,that is what they do .That obosi in festac ,their former trade leader at Alaba market is 100% into the game,the fact is that most of them do use some business to cover up.Hardwork my foot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by cardoctor(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2016
God catch them and continue catching them.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Ravenna: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We are industrious
Na una work pass.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Ravenna: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
sukkot:
hey jose hombre you come to nigeria to make da coccaina ?
He wanna make some fast dineros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Hardexx(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
live hard drug for iPod youth

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by princetigris(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Azazi:
so true....happened close to my house ....they were busted around 3am at night with heavy gun shots. actually thought it was a robbery nit until morning we saw over hundred drug men n women in over 17 hilux van guarding the company.
abeg which side for Asaba dis one happen....? I like know the area...
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by princetigris(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2016
koresN:
The igbo men arrested with the Mexicans are not delta igbos.Anioma people dont bear such names.kudos to NDLEA.
my brother help me tell them... Ndi anioma don't bear names like kosiso na chibi Aruh....
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by kobonaire(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2016
princejayboss:

Sinaloa cartel can expand as they have taken over Angola.... Since Ivan Guzman the son of el chapo took over from his father, I knew Africa is doomed
Interesting... maybe we can get their help to eliminate boko haram grin
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by kobonaire(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2016
aluko360:
Aside Mexican TV series, illicit drugs is what Mexico is known for
And some caliente mamasitas cool
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by modath(f): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
anonimi:

Many said that we were not SUICIDE bombers until Boko Haram terrorists showed up, not so

What is the relationship between this drug network & BH? Don't you ever deviate from your pre programmed menu? & you are always quick to insult & label people , what a joke. smiley

Everyone knows you are single minded in your course (which is an ongoing water in a basket situation, in other words; an exercise in futility) but try sometimes to resist the temptation to be always Robotic in your reasoning...

Life doesn't begin & end with political/tribal bias..no one should live this way! Na wah!! undecided

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by SinghInLagos: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2016
baby124:
Mexicans in Nigeria? I think the government is sleeping on a gun keg. Our embassies must be giving out visa like akara. I had the misfortune to visit our embassy in a foreign country and the stupid embassy official did not ask the foreigner any questions. She just said come back next week for your visa, the foreigner even asked are you sure? Is that all? I was shocked. No investigation, no question, no vetting documents whatsoever. Nigeria is in hot soup. No wonder Boko no de finish
Actually you said true. I have same experience when I apply for my visa. The embassy people so friendly and help me for everything. I use that as example to show people how welcome they are to foreign people and how world can learn from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by anonimi: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2016
modath:
What is the relationship between this drug network & BH? Don't you ever deviate from your pre programmed menu? & you are always quick to insult & label people , what a joke. smiley

Everyone knows you are single minded in your course (which is an ongoing water in a basket situation, in other words; an exercise in futility) but try sometimes to resist the temptation to be always Robotic in your reasoning...

Life doesn't begin & end with political/tribal bias..no one should live this way! Na wah!! undecided

What/Who/Why are you so excited unnecessarily?
Cool down and read the post that I replied to, madam.

mrbyron:
Most of those drugs would have been exported if the business succeeded. We're not drug takers here in Nigeria. The situation in the country has already left many high and dry. Kudos to NDLEA

Hope you can eat the humble pie and apologise like Alhaji LIE Mohammed. cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by winj: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2016
IGBOs!!!

When drugs is mentioned stop using the name Nigerians....They are mostly IGBO people!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by stonemasonn: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2016
abdulaz:
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman... Remember the series Breaking Bad?
where can I get the complete series? I've only watched a few series.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by mercyville: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2016
winj:
IGBOs!!!

When drugs is mentioned stop using the name Nigerians....They are mostly IGBO people!

My man,this thing is very deep and Nigerians mostly Igbos are numerously and largely into this illicit business,they just use the 2x2 shops or whatever other businesses as fronts.Not all of them though...It is very disheartening.
GO AND READ THE BOOK ABOUT DRUGS IN WEST AFRICA...WEST AFRICA'S INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRADE BY ELLIS...Excerpt:

The following paragraphs will briefly describe the classic structure of the Nigerian drug trade, starting at the top of the ladder, so to speak, by considering the category often labelled drug ‘barons’. In the words of a senior Nigerian drug law-enforcement officer,83 a Nigerian drug baron requires at least three assets. First, he, or she, needs to be able to buy drugs cheaply at source. As we have seen, from an early date, there were Nigerians who travelled to producer countries in South America and south-east Asia to buy drugs. In 2003, some 330 Nigerians were said to be serving prison sentences in Thailand for drug-related offences.84 Hundreds of Nigerians were living in Bangkok, notably in the city’s Pratunum district that is home to anAfrican communitysome500–800strong.Manyoftheseareoccupied in the textile or jewellery trades, but a significant number are alleged to have interests in crime.85 There are also substantial Nigerian communities in the south Asian subcontinent, with over 2,000 Nigerians in Mumbai alone.86 There is even a small Nigerian community in Afghanistan. A drug baron who lives in one of these locations or has stayed there long enough to build excellent local contacts is well placed to buyheroin.Sometimes,abaronwho has the wherewithal to buy a large quantity of cocaine or heroin at source may sell this to a syndicate of smaller operators pooling their resources for such a major purchase. In December 1997, John Ikechukwe, a Nigerian who had emigrated to South Africa and become rich working the South American route, was murdered after cheating some fellow-traders in such a scheme. According to the South African police, 28 Nigerians were killed in Johannesburg alone in the first quarter of 1998.87 A second requirement for a drug baron is a good contact in the receiving country, generally North America in the case of heroin, or Europe...

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE.IT IS IN PDF...

http://www.countthecosts.org/resource-library/west-africas-international-drug-trade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by modath(f): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
anonimi:

Why are you so excited unnecessarily?
Cool down and read the post that I replied to, madam.

Hope you can eat the humble pie and apologise like Alhaji LIE Mohammed. cheesy

Awwwwwh, aren't you lucky daddy, you got your deepest heart desire,you somehow found a way to insert one of your "enemies" (the cause of the pain & agony that inflicts the wailing army) name into a non relevant thread as usual, bravo..... cheesy cheesy

& I read the post you responded to, & i can say with all sense of humility that my comprehension skill is GREAT, so no misunderstanding occured ..

We both know your ulterior motive is to insert da kain Foto dat sweetens your belle but you couldn't outrightly do it cos even by your non standard, it would have been crazy as F when your enemies aren't into drug biz, so you hd to look for another subtle means to lead, i don't know you offline, but i know anonymous Nna bros posing as yoloba on NL.... smiley

Keep doing that which soothes your soul, it's a free world & freedom of speech is allowed.....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by stonemasonn: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2016
mercyville:

My man,this thing is very deep and Nigerians mostly Igbos are numerously and largely into this illicit business,they just use the 2x2 shops or whatever other businesses as fronts.Not all of them though...It is very disheartening.
GO AND READ THE BOOK ABOUT DRUGS IN WEST AFRICA...WEST AFRICA'S INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRADE BY ELLIS...Excerpt:

The following paragraphs will briefly describe the classic structure of the Nigerian drug trade, starting at the top of the ladder, so to speak, by considering the category often labelled drug ‘barons’. In the words of a senior Nigerian drug law-enforcement officer,83 a Nigerian drug baron requires at least three assets. First, he, or she, needs to be able to buy drugs cheaply at source. As we have seen, from an early date, there were Nigerians who travelled to producer countries in South America and south-east Asia to buy drugs. In 2003, some 330 Nigerians were said to be serving prison sentences in Thailand for drug-related offences.84 Hundreds of Nigerians were living in Bangkok, notably in the city’s Pratunum district that is home to anAfrican communitysome500–800strong.Manyoftheseareoccupied in the textile or jewellery trades, but a significant number are alleged to have interests in crime.85 There are also substantial Nigerian communities in the south Asian subcontinent, with over 2,000 Nigerians in Mumbai alone.86 There is even a small Nigerian community in Afghanistan. A drug baron who lives in one of these locations or has stayed there long enough to build excellent local contacts is well placed to buyheroin.Sometimes,abaronwho has the wherewithal to buy a large quantity of cocaine or heroin at source may sell this to a syndicate of smaller operators pooling their resources for such a major purchase. In December 1997, John Ikechukwe, a Nigerian who had emigrated to South Africa and become rich working the South American route, was murdered after cheating some fellow-traders in such a scheme. According to the South African police, 28 Nigerians were killed in Johannesburg alone in the first quarter of 1998.87 A second requirement for a drug baron is a good contact in the receiving country, generally North America in the case of heroin, or Europe...

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE.IT IS IN PDF...

http://www.countthecosts.org/resource-library/west-africas-international-drug-trade
a large number of the upper class who own choice houses in VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ikeja etc are either fraudsters or drug barrons and their associates in government.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Originalsly: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmm.... but I thought we were proud to attract foreign investors....I wonder how many jobs would now be lost?....and this little factory could've earned us soooo much badly needed foreign exchange ... by hook or by crook.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by mercyville: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... but I thought we were proud to attract foreign investors....I wonder how many jobs would now be lost?....and this little factory could've earned us soooo much badly needed foreign exchange ... by hook or by crook.

If it were laudable,Mexico would have been the most developed in the world.Do you know these people are killing people like boko haram and fulani herdsmen with this drug thing?
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by mercyville: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
stonemasonn:
a large number of the upper class who own choice houses in VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ikeja etc are either fraudsters or drug barrons and their associates in government.
Very true especially the Igbos.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Originalsly: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
mercyville:

If it were laudable,Mexico would have been the most developed in the world.Do you know these people are killing people like boko haram and fulani herdsmen with this drug thing?
Drug thing is suicide....Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen is murder slaughter. Bro...I am aware... it is highly addictive and do cause lots of destruction of lives and death.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by mercyville: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Originalsly:
Drug thing is suicide....Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen is murder slaughter. Bro...I am aware... it is highly addictive and do cause lots of destruction of lives and death.
Sure...
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunofgod:
Na wa oh....... any Mexican seen in Naija can only be up to no good!

They have no legitimate business in Naija.

Shame on those 'Delta Igbo's' - grin

U got it wrong, For Obosi in Anambra to also be mentioned, u should know those names listed are names of Anambra people. Majority of Anambra people now lives in Asaba bcus is more organized and still close to their hometown.
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by Awoofawo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by christopher123(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
sunnydayasaba:

U got it wrong, For Obosi in Anambra to also be mentioned, u should know those names listed are names of Anambra people. Majority of Anambra people now lives in Asaba bcus is more organized and still close to their hometown.
Aturu what are you implying

Is Asaba more organizedthan osha

Ikpu is
Re: NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
christopher123:

Aturu what are you implying

Is Asaba more organizedthan osha

Ikpu is

Ur d bigger Atulu, Asaba that even commissioners from Edo reside. How can u compare Asaba and Onitsha interms organization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Woman Returning From Stream In Ogun State / Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.