Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) (29478 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / Students From Hell Or Smart Students? (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by banmee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Your opinion.

Now swerve

Not my opinion. Enlightened people's opinion. Now swift or swerve or whatever you call it. cool
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by timidapsin(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Igodometusalah:
I don't have access to the email I used to register here. I don't know if I should drop my real email for you to contact me or you would drop yours?
Add me on facebook
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Kondomatic(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

Not my opinion. Enlightened people's opinion. Now swift or swerve or whatever you call it. cool
Enlightened individuals don't go around forcing their opinion on people.

Now let me ask you. What did the students do?
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Critiqual(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Frm far e be like student beating student.. The lecturer get mind sha... Or maybe no be university... E fit be lesson
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by tgmservice: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Its madonna university
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by toluine56(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
amokeme:

@Toluine56

students don't dress to class like that in private unis(in Nigeria )
So it can only be a federal uni or a state uni if atall it happened here in Nigeria
Amokeme I disagree.
You can't generalise it. I know of private unis where u dress as u like. Not wayward tho.
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by banmee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Enlightened individuals don't go around forcing their opinion on people.

Now let me ask you. What did the students do?

Trying to educate you is not the same as forcing my opinion on you. Your mentality is the same mentality people who engage in jungle justice have. It does not matter what they did. There are many ways to solve issues concerning students. Counselings, suspensions, expulsion etc...weak minded people don't like to use their brains and minds.

1 Like

Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Kondomatic(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

Trying to educate you is not the same as forcing my opinion on you. Your mentality is the same mentality people who engage in jungle justice have. It does not matter what they did. There are many ways to solve issues concerning students. Counselings, suspensions, expulsion etc...weak minded people don't like to use their brains and minds.
If I hand I strong mind like you claim you do, I would never engage a weak minded individual in argument nor try to teach them because it is waste of time.

You keep placing yourself above others... What do you even know?

Are you a teacher? Have you taught a group of teenagers? Do you have any experience in that field at all?

Spoilt Brats kept talking about counselling, suspension etc and I ask them what next after all these things have been done and still no change?

You have a few things to learn my brother.

First, enlightened people don't force people to learn, it is the same as beating the students if not worse.

Enlightened people don't brag about what they know nor speak ill about others.

I have already told you that what I posted is my opinion but you Mr know it all wants everyone to agree with you.

It is very wrong of you to say my "mentality" because you don't know jack about me to form any opinion. I have my reason for that comment and it stays that way.

Finally, corporal punishment in schools is still allowed in some parts of United states, Australia, Singapore and most parts of Asia cause they know the value, but as the light of the world I would suggest you take your light to them and safe them from darkness. Please go ahead and enlighten them too.

Mr Enlightened, let me educate you a little for what it may worth, corporal punishment when applied appropriately and lovingly is beneficial to a child because humans are naturally programmed to learn from pain. A child who touches fire automatically learns that fire is not something you play with it and he will never touch again.

A survey carried out in 2009 shows that pupils in schools where corporal punishment has been abolished are more disobedient and ill-behaved than those in schools where it is allowed.

It might also interest you to know that the rate of crime in societies where corporal punishment were abolished increased by 67% because the spoilt brats in the name of students extend their evil ways to the society.

All these are verified facts. So Mr. Enlightened, I maintain my stand that some students deserve being flogged and I also maintain my stand that only spoilt brats and else spoilt brats will force their opinion on me.

Save your lectures for those that are interested. #peace.
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by amokeme(f): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
toluine56:

Amokeme I disagree.
You can't generalise it. I know of private unis where u dress as u like. Not wayward tho.
it can never be like what I saw in that video...

Anyways, your opinion,... and I respect it smiley
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Some students deserve it.
like seriously? To an adult?
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Some students deserve it.
like seriously? To an adult? For not attending lectures or what? The lecturer deserves to be punished instead
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by toluine56(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
amokeme:
it can never be like what I saw in that video...

Anyways, your opinion,... and I respect it smiley
Respect yours too..thanks
BTW, hope you're a model
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by amokeme(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
toluine56:

Respect yours too..thanks
BTW, hope you're a model
lol, nah......
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by toluine56(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
amokeme:
lol, nah......
Ok. I just pm'ed you
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Nicemadu: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
I don't blv dis
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by banmee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
If I hand I strong mind like you claim you do, I would never engage a weak minded individual in argument nor try to teach them because it is waste of time.

Are you a teacher? Have you taught a group of teenagers? Do you have any experience in that field at all?

Spoilt Brats kept talking about counselling, suspension etc and I ask them what next after all these things have been done and still no change?

First, enlightened people don't force people to learn, it is the same as beating the students if not worse.

I have already told you that what I posted is my opinion but you Mr know it all wants everyone to agree with you.

It is very wrong of you to say my "mentality" because you don't know jack about me to form any opinion. I have my reason for that comment and it stays that way.

Finally, corporal punishment in schools is still allowed in some parts of United states, Australia, Singapore and most parts of Asia cause they know the value, but as the light of the world I would suggest you take your light to them and safe them from darkness. Please go ahead and enlighten them too.

Mr Enlightened, let me educate you a little for what it may worth, corporal punishment when applied appropriately and lovingly is beneficial to a child because humans are naturally programmed to learn from pain. A child who touches fire automatically learns that fire is not something you play with it and he will never touch again.

A survey carried out in 2009 shows that pupils in schools where corporal punishment has been abolished are more disobedient and ill-behaved than those in schools where it is allowed.

It might also interest you to know that the rate of crime in societies where corporal punishment were abolished increased by 67% because the spoilt brats in the name of students extend their evil ways to the society.

All these are verified facts. So Mr. Enlightened, I maintain my stand that some students deserve being flogged and I also maintain my stand that only spoilt brats and else spoilt brats will force their opinion on me.

Wait, what? Holy shiit? Check out the way this mofo is defending wooping college students. Even if they are yours, you would have to be the laziest parent alive to not know how to apply corrective training without brute force. It is only in an animalistic society where people don't value lives that this is acceptable. Your mind is warped hence your views on this matter. With all your brutality, how has that improved your society? meanwhile, countries who have "spoilt" kids according to you, are moving progressively in leaps and bounds. When you whip people like animals, you are only grooming animals. This is why your army treats you like slaves. No value for human life.

1 Like

Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by maklade: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Silvofitz:
That must be University of Ilorin.
Stuff like that is not uncommon there.
Have you ever been to the University of Ilorin??
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by ladyF(f): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
5starmilitant:
Seun some people on this forum need this. Eg: Ngeneukwuenu & that LadyF that is always shining her teeth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol see ehnn...the cane that I have chopped at school/home is enough for this lifetime!!! grin grin grin
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2016
maklade:

Have you ever been to the University of Ilorin??
Lols. Ask UNILORIN products. They will tell you.
There was a year (say 2009, or 2010) a lecturer asked some medical students to kneel down for hours in the anatomy laboratory for noise making. One slapped another student for not wearing his tie properly.
There's a lecturer in Physiology Department till date, I suppose, who is an ardent fan of Manchester United FC, and an arc-rival of Chelsea FC; and if a student mistakenly wore Chelsea jersey to his office, he would fail you. There was a year students were to register in his office, and he saw a guy wearing Chelsea jersey , you need to see how he chased the guy out of his office. He even refused to sign for him for days.
UNILORIN lecturers act with impunity.
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by sammyscholar(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2016
adeaks:
Flogging? shocked

Must be a polytechnic or college of education. undecided
how do you mean? I'm very sure it is a University. Probably one of those glorified secondary schools.
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by GreatZaza(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2016
It only happens at Caritas and Madonna university where father Edeh Flog lecturers, rev father and sisters, rev father and sisters flog security personnel and students and lecturers and security personnel flog students then who student go flog.i won't forget my experience in that skol
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Wabiaezoba(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
cos kids are being admitted .....
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by SUCCESSCHINEX(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Stuffs like this can happen in private universities.
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Wabiaezoba(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Kondomatic:

EWU
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2016
are u sure dis is not unilorin
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Kondomatic(m): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2016
Wabiaezoba:
EWU
MMADỤ
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by senachiever(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me. angry angry

I stumbled upon this video online, is it even right to flog university students? angry
Watch how their Lecturer told them to line up and started lashing them strokes of cane
The identity of the Uni was not disclosed but this surely happened here in Nigeria

Watch and share your thoughts below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce9gjUrcGKs

Mobile devices watch here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce9gjUrcGKs

Source: Subscribe: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids
end time lecturer
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
must be one of these secondary schools...I mean universities established by all these churches. Bowen,Redeemer's, babcock etc.

their students are almost always still in their teens.
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Ilorin mad no be small
Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2016
banmee:

Wait, what? Holy shiit? Check out the way this mofo is defending wooping college students. Even if they are yours, you would have to be the laziest parent alive to not know how to apply corrective training without brute force. It is only in an animalistic society where people don't value lives that this is acceptable. Your mind is warped hence your views on this matter. With all your brutality, how has that improved your society? meanwhile, countries who have "spoilt" kids according to you, are moving progressively in leaps and bounds. When you whip people like animals, you are only grooming animals. This is why your army treats you like slaves. No value for human life.
c finishin

1 Like

Re: Watch University Lecturer Flogging Students (video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Kondomatic post=43773705]If I hand I strong mind like you claim you do, I would never engage a weak minded individual in argument nor try to teach them because it is waste of time.

i wanted 2 credit ur writeup bor u ended up shootin ur self n ur legy
4christ sake disis higher institution,n u finished urself by mentionin euro countries, if any1 tries dat1 in euro den ur 21yrs jail term is doin pressup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System / Photos That Describe Words Used By Nigerians Only / Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.