Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel (739 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Unbelievable! An African Man Marries A White Lady As Old As His Great Grandma / Corruption In Nigeria Is As Old As The Country It Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel by kcowen(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2016
When I saw this Picz i was like WTF!!!,how many of you watched this ?am talking to those born in my time & not this indomie & bobo generation

Re: If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Chucklehounds
Re: If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel by talktonase(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2016
person don old oh OMG! God help me make i marry this year abeg this old age is killin me.
Re: If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel by lodscott(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
lol, mehn time don go o. ain't marrying yet tho.
Re: If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel by kcowen(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yea right chuckle & hounds

(1) (Reply)

Glo Unveils Talk Special, N2500 Data Plan / Who Is The Greatest Black Man? / Among This 4 Actors, Who Mumu Pass? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.