Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations (2574 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by TheDevilIsALai: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
1. Iran : Killing Shiites and signing Nigeria off to the evil Sunni alliance that is fronting on combating their own monster, ISIS is one sure way of making Iran your enemy.

2. Israel : Poke nosing and doing busy body over Palestine independence with Jerusalem as their capital is a sure way to get Israel considering you as a boko.

3. Morocco : backing independence of Western Sahara from Morocco all because they are Arab will surely make the king of that country think you must be smoking Saudi hashish.

4. Cameroon : side lining the only true genuine and effective ally in the fight against Boko haram lunatics in place of dubious nations like Niger and Chad which have allowed free flow of weapons and recruits to Boko haram from their countries. To make matters worse the Boko king refused to visit cameroun but chose to visit Idris Derby of Chad. The same Idris Derby visit that that midget accused Jonathan of going to plan more attacks with. The same Idris Derby who is married to a Sudanese war Lord janjawiid's daughter that was implicated in genocide in Darfur.

5. Russia and Boss Putin : for allowing that fake wannabe sultan and ISIS patron , Erdogan visit Nigeria for whatever silly reason.

Before the Boko king is finally booted out I see North Korea having more international diplomatic currency than Nigeria under the Boko king Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by egalitarian78: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice analysis. I do not know any country dat pickd up quarrel with Israel n win; d Americans find a way to be at Peace with them. Open endorsement for self determination for Palestinian and Western Sahara while killing unarmed ones on same mission in ur country is a case of double standard.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
You must have visited one of my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by TheDevilIsALai: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
victorels:
You must have visited one of my post.

Not really but you know what they say about like minds thinking alike.

Let me also add Ghana giving that 7 of his boko Fulani cousins got rightfully wacked in that country. I expect Buhari to storm Ghana soon in envoy with El Rufai and Sanusi demanding answers to their death.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by Sunofgod(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Biafra...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by Sunofgod(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Biaafra...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
So true. Some people will come here and tag the Op wailer. We are proudly wailing for a better democracy in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by medpren: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Biafra should be courting these nations and positioning itself, even it means promising them military bases in Biafra and economic resources, anything to do away with the hausa/fulani muslims and yoruba sycopantic appendages will be fine by me.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by TheDevilIsALai: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
medpren:
Biafra should be courting these nations and positioning itself, even it means promising them military bases in Biafra and economic resources, anything to do away with the hausa/fulani muslims and yoruba sycopantic appendages will be fine by me.

Russia, Iran, Isreal. Morroco and Cameron will surely support Biafra and Niger Delta Republic.

Let the Boko continue with his Islamist coalition

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by medpren: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Russia, Iran, Isreal. Morroco and Cameron will surely support Biafra and Niger Delta Republic.

Let the Boko continue with his Islamist coalition

I hope so, may the dulllard continue in his folly, if we can get morroco to just recognize the of Biafra and NDR struggles since they have they nothing to lose, it will go a long way in jolting the dulllard and possibly cause him hypertension.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by TheDevilIsALai: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
medpren:

I hope so, may the dulllard continue in his folly, if we can get morroco to just recognize the of Biafra and NDR struggles since they have they nothing to lose, it will go a long way in jolting the dulllard and possibly cause him hypertension.

The powers that be selected the Boko for one reason only and that is to push Nigeria to disintegration.

The likes of Kanu are the modern day Nzeaguo working with the CIA and MI5 for that purpose. Why you think that nigga got ball of steel and it's almost like he wanted to be arrested to bring limelight to Buhari's foolish despotism

Or have you asked why the Fulani jihadist army can't locate Tompolo?

Nigeria has expired and Buhari has been left the short end of the rope to be remembered in history as the id1ot who let Nigeria breakup.

The ongoing Fulani menace in the middle belt is to ensure that the middle belt remains under their control alongside the cowardly SW.

These things I am stating here you will see in less than 13 mths from now.

ND and Biafra is coming and nothing can stop it and even the Boko knows it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by Vado(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice observation op. #Facts

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by Flexherbal(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Will Nigeria survive if any of these country decides to wage war against it? Hmmmmmm we have to be careful. Ordinary boko haram, we never fit win.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by TheDevilIsALai: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
Will Nigeria survive if any of these country decides to wage war against it? Hmmmmmm we have to be careful. Ordinary boko haram, we never fit win.

They don't need to wage war.

Simple diplomacy will suffice.

The Boko idi0t had the audacity to approach Iran during the last opec meeting towards supporting cuts only for Iran to tell him they aren't interested in making any suggestions unless unanimously moved.

The goat also held side talks with Russia only for the Russian envoy to give him a diplomatic Fck you.

This goat thinks he is playing tic tac toe in an elaborate master chess competition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by Osakah24(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin
TheDevilIsALai:

The Boko idi0t had the audacity to approach Iran during the last opec meeting towards supporting cuts only for Iran to tell him they aren't interested in making any suggestions unless unanimously moved.

The goat also held side talks with Russia only for the Russian envoy to give him a diplomatic Fck you.

This goat thinks he is playing tic tac toe in an elaborate master chess competition.
LOL
TheDevilIsALai:

LOL
TheDevilIsALai:

LOL

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by TheDevilIsALai: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Funniest thing is that these are nations we had no problems with.

Where is he going to get parts for the Russian Hinds and T-72 tanks?

How is Israel going to share much needed Intel on ISIS affiliated bokos?

And you know morroco will have some thing up their sleaves against Nigeria even if that means supporting IPOB in kind.

And how about Cameroon? Will they still allow our cowardly troops technical retreats into their territories without smoking them up and saying " my bad, we thought they was bokos".

Yeue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by chinchum(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2016
You biafraudist just revel in your hallucinations grin grin grin.

I swear, i enjoy the comical comments kiss kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by TheDevilIsALai: 1:45am On Mar 13, 2016
chinchum:
You biafraudist just revel in your hallucinations grin grin grin.

I swear, i enjoy the comical comments kiss kiss grin

Taju why comment above your grade level?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by ikeg7416: 2:04am On Mar 13, 2016
medpren:

Exactly my thought. That's why I keep saying someone in IPOB should be making effort in speaking to the delegates of this countries. Instead of wasting their times with USA (UK they should continue cause they seem to be making a stride with that) but the countries pmb alienated are the ones they should be going to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

The powers that be selected the Boko for one reason only and that is to push Nigeria to disintegration.

The likes of Kanu are the modern day Nzeaguo working with the CIA and MI5 for that purpose. Why you think that nigga got ball of steel and it's almost like he wanted to be arrested to bring limelight to Buhari's foolish despotism

Or have you asked why the Fulani jihadist army can't locate Tompolo?

Nigeria has expired and Buhari has been left the short end of the rope to be remembered in history as the id1ot who let Nigeria breakup.

The ongoing Fulani menace in the middle belt is to ensure that the middle belt remains under their control alongside the cowardly SW.

These things I am stating here you will see in less than 13 mths from now.

ND and Biafra is coming and nothing can stop it and even the Boko knows it

OP, while I share and believe your thoughts, i don't think there is any real conspiracy against Nigeria by western powers to balkanize or disintegrate it. The reason why I said this - is because; if there is really a conspiracy as you mentioned, believe me Nigeria would have been gone a long time ago.
Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by dearsly(m): 3:04am On Mar 13, 2016
A very nice analysis to show d BUBU is a fool @78......but na carry Biafra finks spoil am
Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Zombie..
Sunofgod:
Biaafra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2016
ICC is coming town

Buhari get ready to face trail for all the murders you have committed on shiites, Igbos, in the middle belt and in the Niger Delta.
Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Now we can add the USA

Buhari is a compound dunce
Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2016
wow, thank God you're not a president
You're literally not built to lead or succeed, you come off as someone who plays it safe and try as much as possible to suck "white masser" divck for favour, a woman would do better than you.

Every country you mentioned did not get to where they are by jerking each other off.
Why are you soo scared of the west, this is worst than slavery.
Re: Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations by TheDevilIsALai: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
wow, thank God you're not a president
You're literally not built to lead or succeed, you come off as someone who plays it safe and try as much as possible to suck "white masser" divck for favour, a woman would do better than you.

Every country you mentioned did not get to where they are by jerking each other off.
Why are you soo scared of the west, this is worst than slavery.

Olodo. Wetin you wan use fight these countries?

You don't even have a united nation or is it those uniformed cowardly thugs you call an army?

I lol.

Nijeriya is a disgrace to nationhood

(1) (Reply)

Where Do We Go Outside Ekiti?’ Say Herdsmen As They Beg Fayose. / / The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.