Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 (5470 Views)

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) In Nigeria. / Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business With Cac / How Does she Handle her Company's Refusal To Register staff For Pension Scheme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by Sheyihman(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
It is a must to register your business name if you want to run a legal business, do business with government parastatals and go into
partnership with some big companies here in Nigeria. The benefits of registering your business with CAC cannot be over-emphasized.
Most business owners and intending entrepreneur assume business registration is a difficulty task and at the same time costly BUT this is a
wrong notion.

Registering a company is Easy, Fast and Cheap if you have the know-how, you don't need the service of a Lawyer/Agent before you can register your business...'you can register yourself'.

You can register your business name with CAC in less than 14days with #10,750 only and without a Lawyer (Do it yourself method)

The purpose of this thread is to guide business owners and intending entrepreneurs in Nigeria who wish to get their business name registered with
the Corporate Affairs Commission without spending more than required.

Before I start proper, I will like to know the number of people that are interested in this thread.

If you are interested and you like me to proceed with the step-by-step procedures (with pictures) needed to register a business with CAC in less than 14days and with #10,750 only; Comment to express your view.
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by obanqua(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pls go on, I am interested

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by fopdnewton: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Am very much interested..

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by Jidexfeel(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
I'm also interested

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by Mrjo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kwatinu

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by Sheyihman(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
...Let get started...
Today, I will talk about the first step on business registration.

Step 1 - The first step is to think about the business name you want to use (i.e. your desired business name).
You will be required to choose two business names. The reason is that if one is not available, CAC will reserve the other for you.
The step is very crucial, I have seen someone that submitted more than 10names and all were disapproved one after the other; this leads to frustration and knowing fully well that it is impossible to proceed to the next step of the business registration process without an approved business name by CAC.

If you choose common names like (Global Lead Venture, Max Technology, Wealth Resources Consult), there is high probability that they have already been taken by someone else and as an entrepreneur; you don’t have to waste time, effort and money on experimenting new names.

What you need to do is to choose a name no one else would have chosen. You have to be creative and ingenious when you are thinking of your business name. If you choose just any name, I can assure you someone has registered it.

Act on this step immediately and start thinking of the unique name to use, before the next module; I expect you to have two-four unique business names ready for checking.

Once you have formulated at least two unique business names, you can now proceed to step two.

In the next module, I shall state the general rules to forming a unique business name. Failure to know this rules has delayed a lot of people for month before they got their business registered & has caused many to spend heavily on business registration. Don't be a victim !

Happy Sunday...

You can comment and ask question/state your view
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by mixratio(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
My question is this - - - - - when is the next module coming out?
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by barnaby04(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2016
Oga this ur suspense don dey turn to shakara oo
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sheyihman:
...Let get started...
Today, I will talk about the first step on business registration.

Step 1 - The first step is to think about the business name you want to use (i.e. your desired business name).
You will be required to choose two business names. The reason is that if one is not available, CAC will reserve the other for you.
The step is very crucial, I have seen someone that submitted more than 10names and all were disapproved one after the other; this leads to frustration and knowing fully well that it is impossible to proceed to the next step of the business registration process without an approved business name by CAC.

If you choose common names like (Global Lead Venture, Max Technology, Wealth Resources Consult), there is high probability that they have already been taken by someone else and as an entrepreneur; you don’t have to waste time, effort and money on experimenting new names.

What you need to do is to choose a name no one else would have chosen. You have to be creative and ingenious when you are thinking of your business name. If you choose just any name, I can assure you someone has registered it.

Act on this step immediately and start thinking of the unique name to use, before the next module; I expect you to have two-four unique business names ready for checking.

Once you have formulated at least two unique business names, you can now proceed to step two.

In the next module, I shall state the general rules to forming a unique business name. Failure to know this rules has delayed a lot of people for month before they got their business registered & has caused many to spend heavily on business registration. Don't be a victim !

Happy Sunday...

You can comment and ask question/state your view
thanks but how do one go about the submission
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by Sheyihman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
*** Sorry for posting late, have been busy. Hope you accept my apology....? (Thanks smiley wink)****

As discussed in the previous module, let talk about the General Rules to Register your Business Name

[+] Make sure you have at least two-four unique names well composed before you start your registration.
[+] The names must not contain words like “National”, “Government”, “State”, etc.
[+] The use of the word “Consulting”, “Marketing” and registration of some professional services will require that you provide evidence of the relevant professional qualifications and/or registrations. Please try avoiding such if you do not have such professional qualifications/certificates.
[+] Make sure you are ready for the proper registration/documentation before you check for name reservation, this is because your business name reservation is only valid for 60days, you have to register proper before the grace period expires else another person can use that name.

This general rules is to guide you when you are thinking of the business name to use.
You don't just wake up in the morning and head straight to CAC office, you have to be creative and ingenious when you are thinking of your business name. If you choose just any name, I can assure you someone has registered it.

Having know the basic of business registration, we would proceed to the registration procedure proper. I want to believe you now have unique business name to check for availability.

[b]Remember
: The focus of this thread is to expose how to register your business name with CAC in less than 14days with #10,750 without the service of a Lawyer/agent (Do it yourself method)

Next post: "How to get your business name approved within 15-24hours"[/b]

-- Expect it soonest, thanks for reading.--
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
when will you updating? hope we wont have to wait for a long time again?
thank you for the information..
Sheyihman:
*** Sorry for posting late, have been busy. Hope you accept my apology....? (Thanks smiley wink)****

As discussed in the previous module, let talk about the General Rules to Register your Business Name

[+] Make sure you have at least two-four unique names well composed before you start your registration.
[+] The names must not contain words like “National”, “Government”, “State”, etc.
[+] The use of the word “Consulting”, “Marketing” and registration of some professional services will require that you provide evidence of the relevant professional qualifications and/or registrations. Please try avoiding such if you do not have such professional qualifications/certificates.
[+] Make sure you are ready for the proper registration/documentation before you check for name reservation, this is because your business name reservation is only valid for 60days, you have to register proper before the grace period expires else another person can use that name.

This general rules is to guide you when you are thinking of the business name to use.
You don't just wake up in the morning and head straight to CAC office, you have to be creative and ingenious when you are thinking of your business name. If you choose just any name, I can assure you someone has registered it.

Having know the basic of business registration, we would proceed to the registration procedure proper. I want to believe you now have unique business name to check for availability.

[b]Remember
: The focus of this thread is to expose how to register your business name with CAC in less than 14days with #10,750 without the service of a Lawyer/agent (Do it yourself method)

Next post: "How to get your business name approved within 15-24hours"[/b]

-- Expect it soonest, thanks for reading.--

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by obanqua(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good work, keep it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by mixratio(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
More of the same please
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by Sheyihman(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

Have compiled the complete step-by-step procedure (with pictures) needed to register business name in less than 14days with N10,750 and without a Lawyer.

[url=massivewealthclick.com/cac]Click Here To Read The Report & Download [/url]

or you click here @ http://massivewealthclick.com/cac
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by obanqua(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2016
So na sell you wan sell since, you come dey 'bobo' yourself................

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by iebelieve(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Cac name registration is no mystery, I registered my business name myself and have helped others to register theirs.

If Oga Shey refuse to 'kontunue'

With express permission, I beg your indulgence Abi na pardon to continue his great work.

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by mixratio(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
iebelieve:
Cac name registration is no mystery, I registered my business name myself and have helped others to register theirs.

If Oga Shey refuse to 'kontunue'

With express permission, I beg your indulgence Abi na pardon to continue his great work.
make all of una pour idea na. No wahala
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. Contact us to enjoy our advantage.
You can contact us for more information and inquiries via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290.
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by saintjimos(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Thank you
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 4:02am On Mar 13, 2017
saintjimos:
Thank you

You welcome. I am open to answering or giving my corporate advise on how to help individuals, promoters and companies register their companies (business name, limited liability companies, IT (NGO) themselves. You can contact us for more information and inquiries via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290.
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Are you a director/shareholder in a registered company?
A trustee in a registered organization, foundation, association, church or club (NGO)?
Have you registered your company, limited company or incorporation trustees (NGO) with the SCUML (EFCC)?

DECKAGON PROJECTS CONSULT & SOLUTIONS LIMITED is a newly registered Company with the SCUML (EFCC) Department, Courtesy of Gomez Corporate Consult LTD.

Duration: 4 working days.

Contact GCCL for all round corporate registrations on 08107804290, email info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
INNOINCLUSION NIG LTD is officially a registered Company under the Limited Liability Company Class.
Duration: 5-10 working days.
Share Capital: 1 Million Share Capital
Total Fees: N70,000
Company Promoter: Mr ThankGod
Do well to contact Gomez Corporate Consult Ltd your CAC accredited firm for your company, NGO, business name, trademark, tax filings, TCC, NEPC etc.
Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD on 08107804290 or info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2020
GCCL ALL INCLUSIVE CORPORATE BONAZA!!!
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again. Do you know that Nigeria foremost corporate center is given out discount on all its corporate registration this season?
• Business Name: N20,000 no longer N25,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Private Limited Company (LTD): N50,000 no longer N70,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Public Limited Company (PLC): N70,000 no longer N90,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Incorporated Trustees (NGO): N100,000 no longer N120,000 with a duration of 30 days.
• Trademark Registration: N40,000 no longer N50,000 with a duration of 10 working days.
• NEPC Registration: N40,000.

Other Services we offer:
1. Limited by Guarantee
2. TCC Application
3. FIRS TIN/VAT Letter
4. EFCC SCUML
5. BPP Registration
6. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)
7. NIPC Registration
8. NSITF Registration
9. ITF Registration
10. PENCOM Registration
11. RECRUITER’S LICENCE Registration
12. NAFDAC Registration

Contact GCCL on via Call/WhatsApp on 08107804290/ 08102794272, Email: info@gomezconsult.com or Visit: www.gomezconsult.com now.

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Discount! Discount!! Discount!!!

*TECH HOME FOUNDATION* is a officially a registered Foundation by CAC under the Incorporated Trustees Class. Courtesy of Gomez Corporate Consult LTD.

Total Fees: N100,000
Duration: 30 days (Inclusive of the mandatory 28 days of public notice)
Promoter: Mr Olufemi

Other Services we offer:
1. Upgrade of Business Name to LTD
2. Limited by Guarantee
3. TCC Application
4. FIRS TIN/VAT Letter with Seal
5. EFCC SCUML
6. BPP Registration
7. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)
8. NIPC Registration
9. NSITF Registration
10. ITF Registration
11. PENCOM Registration
12. RECRUITER’S LICENCE Registration
13. NAFDAC Registration
14. Post Incorporation Applications.

Contact GCCL on via Call/WhatsApp on 08107804290/ 08102794272, Email: info@gomezconsult.com or Visit: www.gomezconsult.com now.

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by ememibies: 1:52am On May 04, 2020
Contact Evg Business for your:

1. Business Name Registration From 15,000
2. Company Registration From 45,000
3. NGO Registration From 95,000
4. Seal From 2,000
Office Address: Suite D2 Kuriftu plaza by ecobank Jabi, Abuja.
Get your Certificate in 5 days.
Registration and Delivery is Nationwide

Instagram: Evg Business
Phone Number/Whatsapp: 08100612408
Email: ememibies@gmail.com
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 11:19am On May 04, 2020
GCCL is officially back!!! GCCL is officially back!!! GCCL is officially back!!!
In lieu of the Federal Government announcement of the first phase of the relaxation of the lockdown, we will be responding to clients, company promoters and customers starting today. Contact us now on via Call/WhatsApp 08107804290, visit www.gomezconsult.com or mail info@gomezconsult.com.

Discount! Discount!! Discount!!!
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is at it again. Do you know that Nigeria foremost corporate center is given out discount on all its corporate registration this season?
• Business Name: N20,000 no longer N25,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Private Limited Company (LTD): N50,000 no longer N70,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Public Limited Company (PLC): N70,000 no longer N90,000 with duration 5-7 working days.
• Incorporated Trustees (NGO): N100,000 no longer N120,000 with a duration of 30 days.
• Trademark Registration: N40,000 no longer N50,000 with a duration of 10 working days.
• NEPC Registration: N40,000.

Other Services we offer:
1. Upgrade of Business Name to LTD
2. Limited by Guarantee
3. TCC Application
4. FIRS TIN/VAT Letter with Seal
5. EFCC SCUML
6. BPP Registration
7. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)
8. NIPC Registration
9. NSITF Registration
10. ITF Registration
11. PENCOM Registration
12. RECRUITER’S LICENCE Registration
13. NAFDAC Registration
14. Post Incorporation Applications.

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by ememibies: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
CAC-Corporate Affairs Commission

Contact us for your Business, Company, NGO/Foundation, and Trademark Registration

Business Name: 16,500
Limited Liability Company: 45,000
NGO/Foundation: 95,000
Trademark: 58,000
Company Seal 3,000

Nationwide Delivery
Get your Certificate in 5 Working Days

Call or chat us up on Whatsapp
08100612408/08128057533
Ememibies@gmail.com
Instagram: EVGBUSINESS

Or visit us at
No 2 Kuriftu plaza, Jabi, Abuja
Or
Ministers quarters, Mabushi, Abuja
Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 2:33am On Jul 13, 2020
With over 350 companies registered in the last two years and over 850 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC 1450990; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart, etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search, etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fee).

Some of our services at an affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Note, Free delivery of certificate and certified documents for all clients and company promoters in Nigeria.

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by DeConsultant: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
With over 350 companies registered in the last two years and over 850 companies registered in 6 years as CAC Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC 1450990; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart, etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search, etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fee).

Some of our services at an affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 10 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Note, Free delivery of certificate and certified documents for all clients and company promoters in Nigeria.

Below are some of this week despatchs. GCCL.....the help that counts.

Re: How To Register Your Business Name With CAC In Less Than 14days With #10,750 by neksummi(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Sheyihman:
It is a must to register your business name if you want to run a legal business, do business with government parastatals and go into
partnership with some big companies here in Nigeria. The benefits of registering your business with CAC cannot be over-emphasized.
Most business owners and intending entrepreneur assume business registration is a difficulty task and at the same time costly BUT this is a
wrong notion.

Registering a company is Easy, Fast and Cheap if you have the know-how, you don't need the service of a Lawyer/Agent before you can register your business...'you can register yourself'.

You can register your business name with CAC in less than 14days with #10,750 only and without a Lawyer (Do it yourself method)

The purpose of this thread is to guide business owners and intending entrepreneurs in Nigeria who wish to get their business name registered with
the Corporate Affairs Commission without spending more than required.

Before I start proper, I will like to know the number of people that are interested in this thread.

If you are interested and you like me to proceed with the step-by-step procedures (with pictures) needed to register a business with CAC in less than 14days and with #10,750 only; Comment to express your view.

I wrote a step by step guide that would help anyone register his business without stress.

https://nekslovewebsolutions.com.ng/step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-do-cac-registration-for-business-name/

Let me know if the write-up was helpful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tesla Fires Hundreds As Model 3 Electric Car Production Drags / Own A PayPal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money With NG IP @N1500 / Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.