Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) (8572 Views)

Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers / Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
CULLED FROM: The Web

Here is a comprehensive photo album of the city of Banjul the streets, the nights, the beach and people.
From the best travel blog in Africa. #africatravelogue

Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Source : africatravel.us

1 Like

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
More pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2016
More Pictures shocked shocked shocked

Source: www.africatravel.us

2 Likes

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by tpiar: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Harzontorh:
Source : africatravelogue

nice adire

1 Like

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by finestboy1: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Very Clean Streets smiley
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
finestboy1:
Very Clean Streets smiley

Yh. Soo clean

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Visit www.africatravel.us/search/label/GAMBIA to see full pictures of Banjul, Gambia City guides and reviews

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by tope24(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lovely. Honestly, i think i will prefer to do a tour of some of these African countries just to see the diversity of cultures and learn about these countries. I really love Africa.
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by omega25red(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beautiful Gambia. Men i love that country
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by northvietnam(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Harzontorh:
CULLED FROM: www.africatravelogues..com

Here is a comprehensive photo album of the city of Banjul the streets, the nights, the beach and people.

Enjoy!

www.africatravelogue.tk
Op what language do they speak
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
tope24:
Lovely. Honestly, i think i will prefer to do a tour of some of these African countries just to see the diversity of cultures and learn about these countries. I really love Africa.

Yeah, you realy need to do. It's one of the most interesting experience ever that can happen to any body. Africa's got beautiful city view that will never be publicised. And thats what I think africatravelogues is doing. You realy need to see the beautiful cultures and amazing things on the countries. You are blessed. #AfricaIsGreat
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

Op what language do they speak

There are at least 10 languages spoken in Gambia by the various ethnic groups. Apart from English which is the official language spoken in schools and public offices there is also Wolof, Mandingo, Jola, Fola, sere-sereine and the Aku's Creole (pidgin English) among others. Arabic is also a frequent languages in Gambia lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
More Photos. Note: I got all photos and read all about Gambia from www.africatravel.us

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by londoner: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gambia is definitely on my list of places to visit. Looks so relaxing.

1 Like

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Harzontorh: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
more gambia cities picture. Banjul

Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by tope24(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
LOOK AT HOW ORGANIZED THE beach looks. Meanwhile, after all the extortions in lagos, they still won't try to clean the beach. Hian
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by AfricaIsGreat: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2020
Harzontorh:

Yeah, you realy need to do. It's one of the most interesting experience ever that can happen to any body. Africa's got beautiful city view that will never be publicised. And thats what I think africatravelogues is doing. You realy need to see the beautiful cultures and amazing things on the countries. You are blessed. #AfricaIsGreat

Yes? you mentioned me. grin
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Obinnau(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
I enjoyed this pictures
one day... grin grin grin
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Konquest: 7:25pm On Apr 19
Harzontorh:
CULLED FROM: The Web

Enjoy!
Bump.
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Konquest: 7:31pm On Apr 19
Harzontorh:

There are at least 10 languages spoken in Gambia by the various ethnic groups. Apart from English which is the official language spoken in schools and public offices there is also Wolof, Mandingo, Jola, Fola, sere-sereine and the Aku's Creole (pidgin English) among others. Arabic is also a frequent languages in Gambia lipsrsealed
Aku (i.e., Yoruba) Creole [Pidgin English].
Aku is the alternative general word for Yoruba just like Olukumi is another alternate word for Yoruba in the Diaspora in use since the 1700s.
Re: Street Photography Of Banjul, Gambia (All Photos) by Doylestown92(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19
Their capital is just a big tarred village, judging from your photos. Even the national museum is like a Government school in Nigeria. Banjul appears nothing close to Lagos or Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Fidet Okhiria: Train Services In Nigeria Cheap, Heavily Subsidised / Boeing Set To Deliver First 737 Max Since Plane's Grounding / My Girl In Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.