Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) (783 Views)

How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? / How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by MostHated: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2016
What do you guys think? You knew that if you created some people, they will end up in fire, because you purportedly know their end from they beginning, would you go on to create them?

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by Flexherbal(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2016
I know no one will comment here.
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by MostHated: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
Lol. very obvious that nobody can rationally defend this, so they'll rather attack me.
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2016
You are kidding!

See hitler!

Flexherbal:
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Nope! Some ppl share your views broda!
Let's try to be a god
MostHated:
Lol. very obvious that nobody can rationally defend this, so they'll rather attack me.
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by oglalasioux(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2016
It's the religions. They invented heaven and hell to whip adherents into line.

Search the holy scripture; the bible said thou shall not kill. But the Prophet Samuel murdered a whole household including infants on a single day. Religion justifies the killing as instructed by the same God that said thou shall not kill.

Religion built a system of self righteousness where the holy books give immunity to fraud. It also built a fiery god that will burn everyone in fire on a purported judgement day.

It's a crime against humanity to continue with anything religion.
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by MostHated: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
It's the religions. They invented heaven and hell to whip adherents into line.

Search the holy scripture; the bible said thou shall not kill. But the Prophet Samuel murdered a whole household including infants on a single day. Religion justifies the killing as instructed by the same God that said thou shall not kill.

Religion built a system of self righteousness where the holy books give immunity to fraud. It also built a fiery god that will burn everyone in fire on a purported judgement day.

It's a crime against humanity to continue with anything religion.
check this out- https://www.nairaland.com/2986368/dont-believe-bible-permits-murder
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by milkymesh: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2016
www.nairaland.com/2611503/why-god-going-destroy-enemies

@OP most of these dogma are inventions of man. There is HELL but no fire. In other words hell is nothing more than the grave;any place an animate thing is laid when it expires.
Judaism, Islam and corrupted Christianity, the three religion with middle eastern root are the problem of the world today.
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Sociopath And A [god]. (pix) by oglalasioux(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2016
MostHated:
check this out- https://www.nairaland.com/2986368/dont-believe-bible-permits-murder

I've gone through the link and I've found out I'm not alone in the attempt to let our people understand that we must overcome that fraud called religion.

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Always Right? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/08/16 / I Keep Seeing This Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.