Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Travelling To France-french Students Visa Process And Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To France-french Students Visa Process And Requirements (993 Views)

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To France-french Students Visa Process And Requirements by jendy36(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Good morning all. I've searched different threads on Nairaland travel section, and no thread gives answers for students who wanna travel to France. I created this thread to be a medium for people in France or who have experience in French universities to help aspirants in terms of application process, school fees, getting visa, if statement of account is needed by the embassy and the rest of them.
Justwise, if any similar thread to this is available, close this and give the link pls.
cc Lalasticlala
Re: Travelling To France-french Students Visa Process And Requirements by Damolux01(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Any similar thread here for French student visa?
Re: Travelling To France-french Students Visa Process And Requirements by Damolux01(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Any similar thread for French Student Visa?
Re: Travelling To France-french Students Visa Process And Requirements by lekanlee2001: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2016
call me for italy, cuba, dubai, trinidad and tobago, russia and south africa without any doubt Mr Julius 08096436212

(1) (Reply)

Character Attestation To Replace Certificate Of Non-criminal Record? / 21 Hottest Places On Earth / A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.