Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Call For Help Is Genuine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Call For Help Is Genuine (499 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos / Please Help...is It A Curse To Earn More Than Your Husband? / My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Call For Help Is Genuine by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Let me first of all apologise for making attempts to protect my main account here on Nairaland by pulling some silly pranks. I just wanted to protect my identity from those who know me here, but since it has turned out this way, i am so sorry, i am in biochemistry, 400L, jamb REG NO. 15642572BB, MATRIC NO. 11/042144014, some one like Enoqueen has went ahead to accuse me of previously asking for house rents, this has never happened, i have never done this, i dont have problems with rent, my problem is my school fees which i have not been able to raise. my request is genuine. The only thing that has been proved and yes is true is that I am beatsbug, every other accusation are false and not true. Unless someone proves them here with screen shots. I sincererly apologise for how i came earlier.
Re: My Call For Help Is Genuine by RoyalRoy(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2016
You have the Effontery to come back here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Call For Help Is Genuine by RoyalRoy(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2016
gracesome:
Let me first of all apologise for making attempts to protect my main account here on Nairaland by pulling some silly pranks. I just wanted to protect my identity from those who know me here, but since it has turned out this way, i am so sorry, i am in biochemistry, 400L, jamb REG NO. 15642572BB, MATRIC NO. 11/042144014, some one like Enoqueen has went ahead to accuse me of previously asking for house rents, this has never happened, i have never done this, i dont have problems with rent, my problem is my school fees which i have not been able to raise. my request is genuine. The only thing that has been proved and yes is true is that I am beatsbug, every other accusation are false and not true. Unless someone proves them here with screen shots. I sincererly apologise for how i came earlier.

For the singular reason that you had to lie in the first place has ruled you out of favor already.
You should go and pray for forgiveness as your foolishness will cost a thousand other people who genuinely need help from this forum to get any.

You will be banished from this website with your alternate username.

And if you create new moniker you still will be fished out. You are just not smart enough for this kind of hustle you have chosen.

So long.

(1)

Thinking Out Loud / Happy Birthday. / Video Evidence That Shows You Can Now be buried Together With Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.