Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Photo Of Teenager Praying For Homeless Man Goes Viral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Teenager Praying For Homeless Man Goes Viral (380 Views)

Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / Photo Of Teenager Praying For Homeless Man Goes Viral / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Teenager Praying For Homeless Man Goes Viral by winner01(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
A photo of a teenage boy who prayed for a sleeping homeless man on the street has gone viral.

A Baltimore police officer, Eric Gaines, shared the photo on Facebook when he noticed the boy praying on the pavement. In a caption, Gained wrote: "I watched as this young kid was walking pass, stopped and walked over to this sleeping homeless man; touched him and began praying over him... This was an amazing sight! I pray this kid becomes a leader amongst his peers, and continues on this path!! Not all Baltimore youth are lost!! I HAD to post this!!"

"He walked over to him and just knelt down and put his hands down on his foot," Gaines told the Baltimore Sun, describing the event.

"I thought it was an amazing sight. I had to take a picture of it. It was extremely powerful."

The boy had been waiting for the bus, and if it hadn't been for his friends holding it up, he would have missed it because he stopped to pray. Despite the post going viral, his identity remains unknown. 

"He didn't do it for any accolades or any praise... I didn't get a chance to say anything. I wanted to say something to him," Gaines said. "But it was just as if he did what he had to do and left."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Teenager Praying For Homeless Man Goes Viral by Kingsasian(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2016
God will grant him his request and bless him too
Re: Photo Of Teenager Praying For Homeless Man Goes Viral by MrKong: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2016
A plate of rice and bottle of bear would have sufficed smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / The Spiritual Interpretation Of The Pope Washing Peoples Feet. / UK Based Nigerian Gay Pastor Says,the Biblical David Was Gay And Ruth Was A Lesb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.