Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

My thoughts on the s7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My thoughts on the s7 (2488 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / My Thoughts On Gionee P8w / I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My thoughts on the s7 by PhoneGist(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
This babe keeps on getting berra and berra .. she has been given a review unit of the s7 and it is safe to say that she murdered it ..

She made a 360 degree view of the phone.. the thing long I for don't put am for here.

Who else has seen the review

Re: My thoughts on the s7 by Lordaweezy: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Phone gist is literally Misstechy.I will check it out though
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by PhoneGist(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016

Re: My thoughts on the s7 by Lordaweezy: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Phone gist is literally Misstechy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My thoughts on the s7 by PhoneGist(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
She also.made a 360 degree phone view that allows you turn the phone to any angle

Re: My thoughts on the s7 by PhoneGist(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lordaweezy:
Phone gist is literally Misstechy.

The same way someone said I am.literraly tecno
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by Lordaweezy: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
PhoneGist:

I really don't need to prove anything just stating fact.
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by Lordaweezy: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
PhoneGist:

I really don't need to prove anything just stating fact.Nice review though !
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by Lordaweezy: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
PhoneGist:

I really don't need to prove anything just stating facts.Nice review though !

1 Like

Re: My thoughts on the s7 by decatalyst(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just craps being remodified!

1 Like

Re: My thoughts on the s7 by Kondomatic(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
She's great but she over hypes phones sometimes.
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by sorextee(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
let her come and unbox me. cheesy grin
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by csc2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
PhoneGist:
This babe keeps on getting berra and berra .. she has been given a review unit of the s7 and it is safe to say that she murdered it ..

She made a 360 degree view of the phone.. the thing long I for don't put am for here.

Who else has seen the review
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
If they like they should sell it for #1million now I'm pretty sure by this time next year even the iPhone 6 If not 5s will valuable than it cash wise
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by Bamz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
sorextee:
let her come and unbox me. cheesy grin

Are you a gadget? sad
Re: My thoughts on the s7 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:26am On Mar 14, 2016
MissTechy is really good and I love her attitude and love for gadget but to be blunt and completely honest, she sometimes over hype the phones, I had almost bought a Innjoo fire or what was it based on her review and one other device, she reviewed and hyped it all right that I almost bought the crap of a device, that goodness I didn't cos a little while after I started reading people vent and comment on their hate for the devices for this and that reasons, I am a gadget freak and I love details and all round quality that's why most innjoo and tecno phones (maybe Phamtom5) would never appeal to me, not saying no good phones from them but they are majorly average, so misstechy if you are reading this, I love what u do but try and add loads of pros and cons after your review these phones, we have people who love a solid device that gives quality like the galaxyNote 4, Note 5, LG G3 a lot of infinix, tecno and innjoo phones are over hyped, they have poor screen quality, inferior hardware parts, most comes with over hyped shitty megapixels..

1 Like

Re: My thoughts on the s7 by dukeo(m): 5:34am On Mar 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
MissTechy is really good and I love her attitude and love for gadget but to be blunt and completely honest, she sometimes over hype the phones, I had almost bought a Innjoo fire or what was it based on her review and one other device, she reviewed and hyped it all right that I almost bought the crap of a device, that goodness I didn't cos a little while after I started reading people vent and comment on their hate for the devices for this and that reasons, I am a gadget freak and I love details and all round quality that's why most innjoo and tecno phones (maybe Phamtom5) would never appeal to me, not saying no good phones from them but they are majorly average, so misstechy if you are reading this, I love what u do but try and add loads of pros and cons after your review these phones, we have people who love a solid device that gives quality like the galaxyNote 4, Note 5, LG G3 a lot of infinix, tecno and innjoo phones are over hyped, they have poor screen quality, inferior hardware parts, most comes with over hyped shitty megapixels..

Accepted

(1) (Reply)

FRP; the google answer to apple i-cloud protection / Fake 4g LTE Internet Providers / Xiaomi Redmi 9t Blank Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.