Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

When Is Jamb Releasing It's Official Statement? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is Jamb Releasing It's Official Statement? (522 Views)

DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is Jamb Releasing It's Official Statement? by chinuz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Friday 11th march marked the end of Jamb's Computer Based Test(Cbt) and from the first day of exams up till the last there has been countless cases of random and unacceptable scores fused with the 40marks addition and the demand for a Remark of the exams. Jamb released it's statement on Technical Issues which 99.9 of students aren't bothered about but on their end results including myself. So I'm asking, when are Jamb officials going to give their statement on the overall conduct of the exams and if the results are actually ours so we can decide on our next actions. And if given an undeserved score you can join the movement on Twitter #RemarkJamb2016 one way or the other our voices should be heard.
Re: When Is Jamb Releasing It's Official Statement? by xender(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
undecided

JAMB never end I know two people who would be writing on Tuesday the 15th .Moreover there are peeps who's exam were shifted indefinitely. They were told to reprint after the first print. so people would write even till maybe 17th. march chill bro.
Re: When Is Jamb Releasing It's Official Statement? by chinuz(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ok. That means it's unofficial days since it's a shift.

(1) (Reply)

Medicine Now 11 Year Course In Nigeria / Best Sap Trm Online Training / URGENT: Which Site Can I Download Accounting Project Materials For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.