Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates (46208 Views)

Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Osirimononaye(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
#WhaYaSay God's work
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by 2n2k(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
sukkot:
nigga quit tripping. all i see is johnny walker red label. that shytt is under 50 dollars a bottle

I wasn't expecting Bill Gate to display that Red Label sha. It is actually under $10
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
sukkot:
nigga quit tripping. all i see is johnny walker red label. that shytt is under 50 dollars a bottle

Oh really?? If u don't mind,, am a poor fellow so anything bigger Dan #1k is xpensive
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by sukkot: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tinydick:

Oh really?? If u don't mind,, am a poor fellow so anything bigger Dan #1k is xpensive
truth be told the more expensive it is, the deadlier it gets cuz that means it has been aged in oak barrels. so you aint missing nothing. stick to orijin and you will be just fine grin jus sayin
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by sukkot: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
2n2k:

I wasn't expecting Bill Gate to display that Red Label sha. It is actually under $10
right ? lol. but bill gates is a very modest man. i believe he drives an old volvo or some shytt like dat
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just see how well-stocked that bar is!!!
Ama drink to stupor
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
sukkot:
truth be told the more expensive it is, the deadlier it gets cuz that means it has been aged in oak barrels. so you aint missing nothing.stick to origin and you will be just fine grin jus sayin

Origin is even xpensive,,,,,na mirinda I dae drink wink
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by sukkot: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tinydick:

Origin is even xpensive,,,,,na mirinda I dae drink wink
well dayum nigga, ya name is tinydick and you cant afford orijin ? i hope your conversation skills is impeccable undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
sukkot:
well dayum nigga, ya name is tinydick and you cant afford orijin ? i hope your conversation skills is impeccable undecided grin grin grin grin

In Nl gals voice " u re flattering me" grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by sukkot: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tinydick:

In Nl gals voice " u re flattering me" grin grin
hahaha carry go bros. after you na dangote grin wink
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Google63(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
stevebond007:
NO WONDER HIS PHONE WAS SWITCHED OFF...
I TRIED CALLING FEMI,

ALL GOOD...

I WILL RESCHEDULE MY MEETING WITH HIM.

WELL DONE WILLIAM I HAD A NICE COFFEE WITH YOU LAST WEEK.
Guy, wake up from your day dream.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by sage2(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
olayinka807:
Their daughter, Temi, shared the photo on her Instagram page and wrote;
"Mama, Papa, and [b]Uncle Bill. #goals #familyfirst #JTOFashion#realtalk"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC5P0xKt6f4/?taken-by=jtofashion

Uncle gini? Africans and famzing. He is not your uncle abeg.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Btruth: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
sorextee:
one day, it would be Bill Gates, richard branson, Dangote, PICTURED, with Samson (me).
soon and very soon. smiley
......and your faith will take you there one day Samson in Jesus name! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by RaeMystix: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
When did Bill Gates become her Uncle?. grin
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by annawhite(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oh Bill Gates!!!! Nice tho# send me a pic when he takes a selfies on the street paved with gold### looking up to heaven###
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by stevebond007(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Google63:

Guy, wake up from your day dream.

Lol!
It will become reality!
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by willytongie81: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
sorextee:
one day, it would be Bill Gates, richard branson, Dangote, PICTURED, with Samson (me).
Amen.. And me sef!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by ifyemex(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Omo see Highness for their back cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Louiscutedude(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
money
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Got his money from South South .Useless man and people
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by MrWhaley: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Imagine! "Uncle Bill"! Baba God,when will I call Oprah " Aunty Winfrey "?? cry
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by tellwisdom: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
This pics doesn't make sense to me undecided
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Shaw007(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
ewo tun ni uncle bill bai . . .
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by aalangel(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Uncle Bill??
uncle /ˈʌŋk(ə)l/ noun the brother of one's father or mother or the husband of one's aunt.
Yorubas can form uncle and auntie!!!
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Certifiedboss: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
olayinka807:
Their daughter, Temi, shared the photo on her Instagram page and wrote;
"Mama, Papa, and Uncle Bill. #goals #familyfirst #JTOFashion#realtalk"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC5P0xKt6f4/?taken-by=jtofashion

Na really uncle Bill as if he's someone she gets to see all the time . Looking at their faces you know it's a very formal greeting . It's like a first time meeting . Truth

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
See as she dey call bill gates uncle bill like say na her family member. Me wey I even dey related to bill gates no dey even call am uncle. I call him bill.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Ratello: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
sorextee:
......and what will that fetch you bro? undecided we call it vanity. As you are you are already a star so what would a mere photo shot with those you mentioned do for you? Ticket to Heaven? I think not.. ..you are s star already.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Burgerlomo: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
I must make it by the special grace of God.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by AmAlbert(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Real recognizes real

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by seaga: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seen! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Like everything about your profile
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by ammyluv2002(f): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
seaga:

Like everything about your profile
Thanks dear kiss
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by olusholaonipede(f): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
sorextee:

AMEN, In the name of Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / 'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.