Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates (46204 Views)

Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by cap28: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
The expression on the wife's face is like "ive just met God"

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by ideylaff: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
sage2:

Uncle gini? Africans and famzing. He is not your uncle abeg.

She's nit trying to famz , it's just a new blended way if calling an Oyinbo person older than your dad or someone old instead of calling by his name directly which is rude in Yoruba tradition.

My kids in the US call all my friends Uncle , they dare not call them Mr or Daddy Ade or whatever , it's the same for the women folk bn addressed as Auntie
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by ideylaff: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
sage2:

Uncle gini? Africans and famzing. He is not your uncle abeg.

She's not trying to famz , it's just a new blended way if calling an Oyinbo person older than your dad or someone old instead of calling by his name directly which is rude in Yoruba tradition.

My kids in the US call all my friends Uncle , they dare not call them Mr or Daddy Ade or whatever , it's the same for the women folk bn addressed as Auntie
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by grandstar(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
sorextee:
one day, it would be Bill Gates, richard branson, Dangote, PICTURED, with Samson (me).
soon and very soon. smiley
rather pray your name be in the Book of Life www.jw.org
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by ideylaff: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
cap28:

Hmm don't think so @ the level of Ote$'s money she might be excited to meet Bill Gates but surely not intimidated

Femi is now worth approximately 2 billion dollars.

Comfort levels surely has changed from bn a millionaire ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by brownsug(f): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
How to give u contract

kingofchess:
what are they discussing
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by adekunleolufemi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
gformula:
Uncle Bill? Never knew Bill Gates is a Nigerian!!!
abi nw!!!! na kwara state him be nw
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by giftedheart1(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2016
The meeting is not complete yet...yes, see their faces, Bill just told Otedola's wife that they have to wait for GIFTEDHEART1!!! Yes, I'm am putting my call through to GOD, he will pick up my call soon!
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by omotolatoyosi(f): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2016
Amen
sorextee:
one day, it would be Bill Gates, richard branson, Dangote, PICTURED, with Samson (me).
soon and very soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by NaijainTexas: 5:06am On Mar 14, 2016
This Otedola daughter is quite annoying. Her 'fashion' isn't good or inspiring at all, and now she's trying to feign close familiarity with Bill Gates. Looking at this pic, it is clear this is their first time meeting--they're shaking hands. Since when do people who are close with you like family shake hands as greetings? Nice try.

I venture to say she found this photo online or somewhere and she posted it to pretend it's more than it is. I also venture to say that "Uncle Bill' has no clue who she is or even her name.

Her and her family are fans, and that's okay too. Not every time trying to match levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by seaga: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Thanks dear kiss

Those 7 sins....
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by iamrealdeji(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Zellie:
Uncle bill ke

famzing wink
Bill Gates can't even recognize her if he sees her outside
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by iamrealdeji(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Na really uncle Bill as if he's someone she gets to see all the time . Looking at their faces you know it's a very formal greeting . It's like a first time meeting . Truth
the Otedolas must be Bill Gates fans and not business partners,where Uncle com come from?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by iamrealdeji(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2016
cap28:
the wife is totally star struck. I bet that's the best handshake she ever had. She's even scared to shake Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by iamrealdeji(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Otedola was like : "Babe,i told you i'll buy you the whole world,didn't I tell you you'll get to meet Bill Gates? (his hand on her back to Introduce her to Bill Gates)
Mrs Otedola was like: Omg,I just met God
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2016
God bless you ppl plus me and my family. God of favour increase my husband finacially, good health more of your imman. When my husband is blessed automatically am blessed. Mrs. Otedola we love you, please remember to come home and do something great for your ppl ooo. (proudlyAniEbira)
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by Favolly(f): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Uncle Bill? grin grin
#SquadGoals !!
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by martinosi: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
cap28:

For bill gates mind..his thinking how he will use Otedola Influence to push his depopulation agenda more
in Africa "smh"
Re: Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates by AlphaTaikun: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
olayinka807:
Their daughter, Temi, shared the photo on her Instagram page and wrote;
"Mama, Papa, and Uncle Bill. #goals #familyfirst #JTOFashion#realtalk"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC5P0xKt6f4/?taken-by=jtofashion

Bump.

Nice throwback.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / 'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.