Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World (7453 Views)

Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus / Have You Heard: The Dirtiest Man In The Universe / Amou Haji, The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed For 60Years(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by malton: 4:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Dongreat:

i was expecting a northern city (apology if you feel stereotyping here) even if naija make the list but PH with all their revenue, man its a shame.
Huh? Sometimes, you read some comments and be like, WTF?! Could this really be coming from a discerning person at all?

I guess you must have expected a northern city because according to your warped logic, they are so poor and poverty induces dirty habits? Your thinking is so Harvard standard!

When in doubts, ask questions; when you have no clue whatsoever, research--it's bad precedent reaching conclusions on grounds of hearsay and conjectures or utter gut feeling!
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by stanley000: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2016
so pg is dirtier than lag really? all thanks to fashola
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Evidence1000(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Ednite:

IBADAN? am sorry, what's that? Can ppl help me with that? Is it a city?
The largest city in western Africa.
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by tuk2ato(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Ib has come a long way. The city is cleaner and better now.
Meeloreh:
Ibadan people will be shinning teeth now,
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by mekonglobal(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2016
If they mention portharcourt dat means the were looking at atmospheric waste like gas flaring and oil spill instead of bio-waste.
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2016
DaFlash:
Na those DEMDEM from the EAST people wey dey claim say dem develop lagos na him cause am oh.
wetin concern east with this? Abi they use them swear for you?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Chanchit:

never been to PH but I know it can't be that bad.

shocked shocked

What kind of argument is this?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by moststylish(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Dongreat:

Warri wetin my guy, or are you confusing effurun with warri. Bro am wafi and Ehnereh bus stop is first class compare to PH airport. Moreover the pollution in warri is less compare to most Nigeria cities due to little companies. Try and go see the ABA river in PH you will be amazed at the filth.
i dont get u, are u saying Warri is more beautiful than Effurun
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Dongreat(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2016
moststylish:
i dont get u, are u saying Warri is more beautiful than Effurun

Of course man. Effurun is dirty man. Thatch houses, rude people, dirty market, et al.. man.
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by moststylish(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dongreat:

Of course man. Effurun is dirty man. Thatch houses, rude people, dirty market, et al.. man.
seems its been long u travelled, mention one place that is clean in warri, dirty Iyara, ghetto giniwa, sorry i can't recollect any
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ednite:

It's not sarcasm.
olright.....hope u gerrit?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
cyberaddict:
Nigeria! Always representing.
Sai BaBa
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Evidence1000:

The largest city in western Africa.

Thank you for answering it politely.
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
seanwilliam:

olright.....hope u gerrit?

k, yes
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Ednite:

k, yes
u welcom.........btw where do u reside??
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by eitsei(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2016
I know Lagos can't be there cos trash have been left for lawma...

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
seanwilliam:

u welcom.........btw where do u reside??

In Addis Ababa, hope u know it
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ednite:

In Addis Ababa, hope u know it
ethiopia?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
seanwilliam:

ethiopia?

Yes
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ednite:

Yes
r u studyin der or u rnative of d landy?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
seanwilliam:
r u studyin der or u rnative of d landy?

Am native
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ednite:

Am native
gimme ur mail
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
seanwilliam:

gimme ur mail

I've forgotten the password but it's edmandefro06@gmail.com
Am gon use it after a long time
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ednite:

I've forgotten the password but it's edmandefro06@gmail.com
Am gon use it after a long time
do u mean i cant getacros 2 u? wats anoda avenue damsel?
dis ma own .... wen u getit lemme knw so i'll getit modified
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
seanwilliam:

do u mean i cant getacros 2 u? wats anoda avenue damsel?
dis ma own aderogbataiwo79@gmail.com,aderogbataiwo79@yahoo.com..... wen u getit lemme knw so i'll getit modified

No, no am being so frank, no lies. I mean it
I dnt use gmail dat much cuz i also hate it, lemme write my face book name immediately then i will modify it ASAP
And plus, i am feeling very weird for the one who create this topic cuz we are making it personal
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ednite:

I dnt use gmail dat much cuz i also hate it, lemme write my face book name immediately then i will modify it ASAP
And plus, i am feeling very weird for the one who create this topic cuz we are making it personal
Let me write it now? My name?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ednite:

u no wot i got verification issue wit facebook bor gimme d username n ur digits n get it modified wen u receive mai comfirmation post
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Ednite:

helo
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
seanwilliam:

u no wot i got verification issue wit facebook bor gimme d username n ur digits n get it modified wen u receive mai comfirmation post
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Dongreat(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ednite:

Wooh, easy sweetheart. I neither partook in the research or writing but just copied with a reference attached. Am not happy that Port-Harcourt is top of the list (yes am Nigerian) but it simply means the country mentioned should up their games in promoting clean environment, thus improving health. No personal hate attached pls.

PS: Saw your facebook pic and according to seanwilliam 'Damsel' smiley wink
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dongreat:

Wooh, easy sweetheart. I neither partook in the research or writing but just copied with a reference attached. Am not happy that Port-Harcourt is top of the list (yes am Nigerian) but it simply means the country mentioned should up their games in promoting clean environment, thus improving health. No personal hate attached pls.

PS: Saw your facebook pic and according to seanwilliam 'Damsel' smiley wink

I truly admire what you have done (trying to create a clean environment), it have to be done also here in Addis Ababa. It's now the biggest issue we must get ashamed of. Thank you for such a post, addis ababa residents must also learn from this and be aware of throwing dirt every street.

I know you don't hate personal posts in here, but it's not very cool running out of topic which was what i was doing.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Dongreat(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ednite:

I truly admire what you have done (trying to create a clean environment), it have to be done also here in Addis Ababa. It's now the biggest issue we must get ashamed of. Thank you for such a post, addis ababa residents must also learn from this and be aware of throwing dirt every street.

I know you don't hate personal posts in here, but it's not very cool running out of topic which was what i was doing.

You are welcome dear. And sorry for any offence, sincerely not intended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018/2019 Waec Literature – In – English For Free / Facts About Nabteb (nbc, Ntc, Anbc, & Antc) Examinations / Frenchman Gets Ph.d In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.