Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World (7448 Views)

Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus / Have You Heard: The Dirtiest Man In The Universe / Amou Haji, The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed For 60Years(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Ednite:

I truly admire what you have done (trying to create a clean environment), it have to be done also here in Addis Ababa. It's now the biggest issue we must get ashamed of. Thank you for such a post, addis ababa residents must also learn from this and be aware of throwing dirt every street.

I know you don't hate personal posts in here, but it's not very cool running out of topic which was what i was doing.
u premeditatedly ignore ma mention?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
seanwilliam:
u premeditatedly ignore ma mention?
of course not! i was waiting till u tell me u have seen my name which u didn't
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ednite:

of course not! i was waiting till u tell me u have seen my name which u didn't
sori 4 me strikin' d wrong cord.......i av' verification prob Wit facebook-i'd prefer to receivin' ur digits...
I op u'on mind?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
seanwilliam:

sori 4 me strikin' d wrong cord.......i av' verification prob Wit facebook-i'd prefer to receivin' ur digits...
I op u'on mind?

am sorry, i cnt do that
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 3:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Ednite:

am sorry, i cnt do that
do u av plausible reason 4dat damsel? or do u prefer d facebook thingy?
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2016
seanwilliam:

do u av plausible reason 4dat damsel? or do u prefer d facebook thingy?

ya, i use fb bt not so much. and i dnt use WhatsApp so,
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by seanwilliam(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Ednite:

ya, i use fb bt not so much. and i dnt use WhatsApp so,
tnks 4 d honors. i've bukmarked ur namey....weneva i'm dn wit d verification thingy... i'll hola yu. gbles u
Re: The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2016
seanwilliam:

tnks 4 d honors. i've bukmarked ur namey....weneva i'm dn wit d verification thingy... i'll hola yu. gbles u
smiley[quote author=seanwilliam post=43905856]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Admission Status How Real Is It. / Neco Biology Theory And Obj / University Of Abuja Gets Approval To Graduate Medical Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.