Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus (9437 Views)

Snake In FUTA Akindeko Male Hostel! / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Mrsoha: 4:05pm On May 18, 2018
Look at the disgusting photos of university of abuja male hostel permanent site parents struggle to make money so they will send there children to school and unfortunately they end up here a school where the staff will refuse there student of the merit they deserve or even take care of the environment and when a student tries to stand up to organize a protest the dean of student affair peter adekeye threatens them with expulsion a school where all the newly purchased cleaning materials and chemicals are stolen by the Hall administrators and sell hostel to student illegally

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by OneCorner: 4:18pm On May 18, 2018
Buhari why.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by DuruCrusher(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2018
Oboy the dirty shock me

11 Likes

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Olifiz(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2018
The only thing the SUG knows how to do is steal money. They steal in millions of naira. Heard the 2016 SUG bought a multimillion naira house (about 80m) in one of the choice places in Abuja n EFCC got hold of him.

Even former SUG Pelumi did he’s own then. VC liked that guy so he stole as much as he could.

I’m sure that SUG account had over a billion naira before pelumi became SUG after a long time without one.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by MacSmart(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2018
This one off me oh. Somebody can die shitting in the toilet sef.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by DavidEsq(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2018
When I put up a post on NL that the girls' hostel in permanent site had no fence and Fulanis roamed the place and several of the girls were being raped, the daft punks (lalasticlala and his zombies) ignored the post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by isacolukay(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2018
No thanks to the VC Professor Adikwu and his cohorts. He always come to school with a truckload of fully armed mobile police men. Even dean of faculties are scared to talk to him. Back in the days, our VCs make impromptu visit to our hostels. The porters can't afford to be silly. Even students living off campus used to find solace in the hostels.

But now, the school authority has become so useless that the school security will now be in hot pursue of a student owing rent off campus.

Do you expect porters to do less?
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Blaha(f): 10:43pm On May 18, 2018
Transmission in progress.
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Nicklaus619(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2018
DavidEsq:
When I put up a post on NL that the girls' hostel in permanent site had no fence and Fulanis roamed the place and several of the girls were being raped, the daft punks (lalasticlala and his zombies) ignored the post.

Very true bro, I am a witness to this. That's ma school.
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by daewoorazer(m): 2:23am On May 19, 2018

This gospel song comes to mind

‘moni ki ewa wo iyawo obun’

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by EbukaHades10(m): 4:34am On May 19, 2018
Lord have mercy. Even Unilag's worst no reach quarter of this one
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by jericco1(m): 4:41am On May 19, 2018
mehn dirty get grade. God help them o
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by OsasAca1(m): 4:58am On May 19, 2018
I wanted to comment about OAU hostel, but mehn OAU dirtiest is on a IT level compared to yours.
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by DavidEsq(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Very true bro, I am a witness to this. That's ma school.
Chai!
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by boss1310(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2018
there is what we call"shot put" in school then,I can sight it here grin
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by eghuan1(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2018
boss1310:
there is what we call"shot put" in school then,I can sight it here grin

Na girls de do short put na. This is boy's hostel
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Nobody: 7:13am On May 19, 2018
This is serious shocked! Op is that your pix?
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Richardidegah7: 7:25am On May 19, 2018
Hmm.. Thank God for UNIJOS
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by KingLennon(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2018
That hostel can cause serious infections to the students. It's a gruesome sight to behold. Leaders of tommorrow living in slumps that's unthinkable
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by jesse8048(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2018
Jeez, this is an eyesore.
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by emeijeh(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2018
What is CANPUS?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:54am On May 19, 2018
Wow!

And I'm certain these students will push the blame on the VC or SUG president right?
So who used that toilet without flushing it?

Who peed on the ground?

Who messed the whole place up?

Who littered the ground with waste?

Definitely not the SUG president / The V.C

You guys are hilarious!!!! You mess up a toilet yourself and expect someone else to clean it up?

Back in school, the only thing I hated about living in the hostel was the way students mess up toilets, especially ladies! How can you walk into a toilet, pee with blood stains, stand up and walk away? My goodness!!!! What a very gross attitude! Seriously, you want the rest of us to step or pee on your blood? Ewwwww!!!! These people need serious help! Students are very very very dirty!!!! Some will even throw water filled with rice, pepper, vegetable leaves, seeds etc on the ground when they can either throw it inside the tunnel and wash it off with water or remove the leaves, rice etc first....

If the school builds another hostel or toilet, you will all still mess it up!!! It is very very sad! You all should learn to treat these hostels like your home.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Zane2point4(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2018
mehnnn, i no dey dia, but i swear e dey do me like say i dey percieve the smell sef. hmmmmmmm. horrible.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Twoclans(f): 9:16am On May 19, 2018
The business of student accomodation off campus will not allow the hostels get the proper care needed.

That hostel looks like a pigs abode

1 Like

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Mrsoha: 9:42am On May 19, 2018
If u were here u would know how students try to clean the hostel sometimes a job which isn’t there in the first place the problem is in the plumbing the water won’t flow the toilet won’t flush the drainage are blocked. Tell me Oga is it the student responsibility to do plumbing work or renovations can u see the walls outside and those dirt outside were left there by the porters they sweep the hostel and dump the refuse at the back of the hostel which in turn n increase the population of mosquitoes and what else malaria so my guy u dnt have a single clue what u saying so shut ur hole
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by psychologist(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2018
Op please add graphic image to your topic

Gosh
Bout to throw up
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Nobody: 10:03am On May 19, 2018
Pigs
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by terrezo2002(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2018
This is some people's natural environment. If they renovate it, those people would still make it this way. Human pigs. I feel like stoning them whenever I see them messing up the environment.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by Nobody: 10:36am On May 19, 2018
Ugh...I'm about to throw up.
Re: Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria?uniabuja Male Hostel Main Canpus by dnapstar(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow!

And I'm certain these students will push the blame on the VC or SUG president right?
So who used that toilet without flushing it?

Who peed on the ground?

Who messed the whole place up?

Who littered the ground with waste?

Definitely not the SUG president / The V.C

You guys are hilarious!!!! You mess up a toilet yourself and expect someone else to clean it up?

Back in school, the only thing I hated about living in the hostel was the way students mess up toilets, especially ladies! How can you walk into a toilet, pee with blood stains, stand up and walk away? My goodness!!!! What a very gross attitude! Seriously, you want the rest of us to step or pee on your blood? Ewwwww!!!! These people need serious help! Students are very very very dirty!!!! Some will even throw water filled with rice, pepper, vegetable leaves, seeds etc on the ground when they can either throw it inside the tunnel and wash it off with water or remove the leaves, rice etc first....

If the school builds another hostel or toilet, you will all still mess it up!!! It is very very sad! You all should learn to treat these hostels like your home.
How can they treat the hostel like their homes when their homes might even be worst. This is a clear evidence of lack of proper home training.
Growing up, it was a crime to allow anyone see your p** or urine. So it was mandatory to flush at all time(if there was no water, you don't use the toilet until you find water to flush).
I grew up knowing this and it has been with me until now. Its just so sad to see such from grown ups. These are the same ppl that would take good looking selfies and upload on social media. Yet they can't take care of their own mess. They have zero respect for the school property.
And some would blame the government.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oauife Cutoff Mark For 2009 / See Mouau Departmental Cutoff Points For 2016/17 Admission / ASUU Or NUT: Who Should Receive More Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.