Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Would You Feel Pity For A Person That Tries To Commit Sucide Or Be Honest. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Feel Pity For A Person That Tries To Commit Sucide Or Be Honest. (466 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Feel Pity For A Person That Tries To Commit Sucide Or Be Honest. by iwakacome: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just heard a story of a friend that tried to kill himself cos he's tried of the world and he feels frustrated. Now am wondering should I pity him or be honest and hard on him cos he has a little job that puts change in his hands monthly and he goes to school. What should I do?
Re: Would You Feel Pity For A Person That Tries To Commit Sucide Or Be Honest. by theshaderoom: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yes I would feel pity and encourage that person to seek help.

Life is not black or white like we Nigerians try to portray, there are grey areas and becos u don't understand it doesn't mean it's not important.

We should advice people who are suicidal and try to encourage them to see things differently and positively
Re: Would You Feel Pity For A Person That Tries To Commit Sucide Or Be Honest. by amokeme(f): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pray for him, and don't be hard ( depends on which one he reacts to positively tho)
I think suicide is more spiritual I mean, why will a person want to take his/her own life? ?
Re: Would You Feel Pity For A Person That Tries To Commit Sucide Or Be Honest. by AngelXs: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
theshaderoom:
Yes I would feel pity and encourage that person to seek help.

Life is not black or white like we Nigerians try to portray, there are grey areas and becos u don't understand it doesn't mean it's not important.

We should advice people who are suicidal and try to encourage them to see things differently and positively
agree

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Africa: Ghana Opens Doors To Other Africans / Stop Eating Fulani Cows- Ipob Orders Igbos/biafrans / Tonto Dikeh's Says Happy Easter With This Video| Isn't She Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.