Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome (1055 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by kadmat: 2:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Anita Ebhodaghe, previously Anita Oyakhilome, irritated wife of the originator of Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has affirmed that Read more..http://kadmatconsult..com.ng/2016/03/i-am-no-longer-part-of-christ-embassy.html
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by LordIsaac(m): 2:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Ok
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by Friday18: 2:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Anita Ebhodaghe, previously Anita Oyakhilome, irritated wife of the originator of Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has affirmed that she is no more a part of, or included in, Christ Embassy, otherwise called, Believers LoveWorld INC.

It would be reviewed that Anita was a year ago, included in a muddled separation with her spouse, Chris, after she asserted he was included in unlawful undertakings with female individuals from the congregation.

A laconic proclamation composed and marked by her legal advisors, Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors, expresses that "Anita might want to affirm that she is no more included in or a portion of Christ Embassy AKA Believers LoveWorld INC.

"We have been asked for by Anita Oyakhilome to affirm that on the eighth February 2016 an announcement supreme was professed in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division dissolving her marriage to Christian Onehirokpeana Oyakhilome," the announcement included.
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by amtaken(f): 2:28am On Mar 14, 2016
If only couples should stay in love forever and respect/value each other till eternity....
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by sinaj(f): 3:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Unlawful things like what pls
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by orisa37: 3:10am On Mar 14, 2016
Anita is now an Atheist or part of devil s embassy?

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by Adonis3: 4:02am On Mar 14, 2016
orisa37:

and what makes her an atheist

Sure, I don't support divorce

Buh this ur comment,

SILLY!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by Smellymouth: 6:06am On Mar 14, 2016
undecided
Dear Lord, do the needful in his life grin
orisa37:

Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by pretydiva(f): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Who cares
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by jeyselassie(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
If only couples should stay in love forever and respect/value each other till eternity....
dat guys own is too much men
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Good for you, its called freedom
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by amtaken(f): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2016
List his offences?

jeyselassie:
dat guys own is too much men
Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by orisa37: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Knowledgeable you should say. There is no marriage in Heaven, I know that, but there isn't separation of these two Souls in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy – Anita Oyakhilome by orisa37: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2016
O. Yes! The Lord watches over the ways of The Righteous but the ways of the Selfish shall perish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(11/12/2016) / Why Rev Tim Omotosho Sorrounds Himself With Young Girls / Rccg Sunday School Manual ( Family Challenges And Remedies)04/06/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.