Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling (11788 Views)

Latest Method Of Getting Free 1GB And 500MB On MTN / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / How To Chat With Gtbank Customer Care Online To Solve Your Banking Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by bongolistik(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Prior to now Gtbank customers that are engaging on Internet banking have to doll out about 3k to buy token hardware in order to generate token code to finalise their online transactions.

But today, things have been made alot easier by Gtbank as you can now generate token codes by dialling required code with your phone.

To generate GTBank token code in order to finalize your internet or mobile banking transactions, follow the simple steps below;

· Dial *737*7# with the phone number that is attached to your GTBank account

· Enter your bank account number

· Now, key in the last 6 digits of your GTBank MasterCard

A token code that you must use before the next 60seconds will be generated for you to use to finalize your pending transactions.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/03/you-can-now-generate-gtbank-token-code.html
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by okitikpo: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Adonis3: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2016
this bank just keeps making banking easier by the day

Nice one theresmiley

#Adonis3HasSopken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Not good.

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by eezor: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2016
Security wide, it's not good at all. Security question should be enabled before transaction is process. Anyone who have access to ur number an card can make transaction on your behave.

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by bongolistik(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2016
eezor:
Security wide, it's not good at all. Security question should be enabled before transaction is process. Anyone who have access to ur number an card can make transaction on your behave.
not true. Have you forgotten that before you make any transaction online that you must login first to your Internet banking platform? So how does the person with your card and number achieve that?

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Tolu95(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2016
Please aw can one login to activate the internet banking need to connect my atm card to paypal and buying from dhgate
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by bongolistik(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Tolu95:
Please aw can one login to activate the internet banking need to connect my atm card to paypal and buying from dhgate
you need to visit any Gtbank branch for you to activate your Internet banking and obtain your log in details

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
not a good ideal to me. first 60 second on a poor Nigeria network? second does d SMS free? third, I don't like to give out my bank details...
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by mhozzis(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
FCMB, you can down the app to generate Token with for your internet banking transactions.
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Xhaka(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Have a GTB app on my c8, wanted to delete it a long time ago, but it ended up being useful.
Nice one GTB.

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by PheezyLee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Y shud I go 2ru this stress wen i can just press the white button on the token??

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by bongolistik(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
PheezyLee:
Y shud I go 2ru this stress wen i can just press the white button on the token??
You call these stress? How much is the token hardware?
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
How much do they charge per dial??... That's the most important question...
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by henryxcel: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
any charges?
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
bongolistik:
You call these stress? How much is the token hardware?

If checking your account balance with *737*6# can cost as much as #20, the OTP may not cost less.
Your choice may depend on how often you'll need to generate OTPs and validity of the OTP generated from USSD.
Token costs #2,100 only
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by bongolistik(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
aooyelami:

If checking your account balance with *737*6# can cost as much as #20, the OTP may not cost less.
Your choice may depend on how often you'll need to generate OTPs and validity of the OTP generated from USSD.
Token costs #2,100 only
and everywhere you go, you hang it like dog in the chain? Have you considered misplacing it easily or forgetting it when you needed it most?

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by seunlayi(m): 6:09am On Mar 15, 2016
The process is too long Jor
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Excelboi(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Thank you op... It comes in handy.
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Belosconi: 6:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by ewizard1: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2016
bongolistik:
and everywhere you go, you hang it like dog in the chain? Have you considered misplacing it easily or forgetting it when you needed it most?
Oga bongo... Its a flawless error! Must one hang token on the neck? So you mean its included in the manual to always hang it around the neck? undecided

Yes, i have a token and its way better than the new development.

1. I dont see this services costing free
2. If i could get your account number, Your Phone & ATM Card Number (All which are easy to get), i'll make online transactions with your money.

And who said you have to log on to the Online Banking Platform to make online transaction? Oga Bongo, just log on your online shop, cart your items and check out!

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2016
eezor:
i guess u must be careless if a scammer can have access to both your phone and atm card @same time
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Excelboi:
Thank you op... It comes in handy.
Hello pls what r the ways around the mtn ish without the darling code tnx
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Excelboi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Hello pls what r the ways around the mtn ish without the darling code tnx
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by bigtt76(f): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice but ar wonder how much each token will cost undecided and also how secured in this time and age wen peopo de go do welcome back on other people's number grin
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by leksgcfr(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
For those that have tried it, is it free? How much?, if not free.
Re: New Method Of Generating Gtbank Token Code By Dialling by Dygeasy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
stephinnoyewole:

i guess u must be careless if a scammer can have access to both your phone and atm card @same time
Ladies put all these things in one place; their purses.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? / How Do I Stop Text Messages From 4040 (glo) / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.