Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta (34482 Views)

Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by dikeigbo2(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
missyadorable:
These days,once I hear somebody being called Pastor...my mind goes to one thing:Somebody who hides under a title to commit all sorts of atrocities esp relating to money and sex.

Gbam.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by dikeigbo2(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adonike:
Hmmm... journalists are quick to label the man "a pastor" without also mentioning other offices or profession the man may had occupied; like carpentary, tailoring, police, etc.

I don't want to strongly doubt dat there is a ploy by most journalists to often bring God's personalities to disrepute, especially by publishing their odd sides.

God dey sha...

Meaning?
What's your take on that?
# Just call a spade by its name,period
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by SycophanticGoat: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
56 year old Man rapes his 10 year old daughter.. gets 2 years in prison.

38 year old pastor rapes his 13 year old house maid with a candle, gets six months in prison.

Two gay adults caught having sex in private, 14 years in prison or killed jungle justice style.

Shows where our priorities lie..

A victimless crime carries higher punishment than those involving vulnerable children.

Food for thought.

I've always known you as a cow but that doesn't mean that I don't agree with you on this.. These foolish child molesters should be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. If child molesters be getting these kinds of useless sentence, it simply means that if ever my child gets molested (God forbid) when I have children, then the law is actually telling me it's weak hence I should take laws into my hands..?
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by SURElee(f): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Small small the weeds bearing the name as pastors are being exposed. This man now would say he was called to be a pastor? He should just confess that he called himself.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by SycophanticGoat: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adonike:
Hmmm... journalists are quick to label the man "a pastor" without also mentioning other offices or profession the man may had occupied; like carpentary, tailoring, police, etc.

I don't want to strongly doubt dat there is a ploy by most journalists to often bring God's personalities to disrepute, especially by publishing their odd sides.

God dey sha...

Will you keep kwayett!? Na today na him those criminals done dey wear robe deceive una? I'm a christian but I don't believe in all these church stuff when the people at the top there commit all forms of grievous sins and inequities. I can't worship a man who calls himself man of God when he's not even a born again Christian. Do you know how many criminals, rapists, ritualists, etc, that parade themselves as pastors? Better open your eyes.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by MadCow1: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I've always known you as a cow but that doesn't mean that I don't agree with you on this.. These foolish child molesters should be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. If child molesters be getting these kinds of useless sentence, it simply means that if ever my child gets molested (God forbid) when I have children, then the law is actually telling me it's weak hence I should take laws into my hands..?

Funny how we animals get the point and the humans miss it.

As it stands under Nigerian law, it's better to rape a kid than to fall in love with someone of the same sex..
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by SycophanticGoat: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

Funny how we animals get the point and the humans miss it.

As it stands under Nigerian law, it's better to rape a kid than to fall in love with someone of the same sex..

It beats me my guy... I see molestation of a kid as attempted murder! Don't know why others don't see it as such too... angry angry
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by MadCow1: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
ylaa:
R U A G.Y?
JUST ASKING

I love vaginas. .

That's how I roll..

Now read the post I made with that in mind and ask you self if raping a child is better than consenting homosexuality.

Bills to review the laws on rape in Nigeria always gets shut down in the Nigerian Senate.. ask urself why?

I have heard about more rapes of minors than I have heard of Homosexuals. . Why then are we more concerned with the later than the former.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Shehucom:
I hope he hasn't inserted his Big Black Candle
hahaha lol grin
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Saladin25(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
kennygee:
I wonder what "Spirit" inspired him to do this one now.

It is holy spirit now. Inspired by the holy spirit.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by desire222(f): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
56 year old Man rapes his 10 year old daughter.. gets 2 years in prison.

38 year old pastor rapes his 13 year old house maid with a candle, gets six months in prison.

Two gay adults caught having sex in private, 14 years in prison or killed jungle justice style.

Shows where our priorities lie..

A victimless crime carries higher punishment than those involving vulnerable children.

Food for thought.
Are u gay or just their sympatiser ?
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by desire222(f): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Saladin25:

It is holy spirit now. Inspired by the holy spirit.
Blasphemy is sin unto God. Oh sorry, I forgot that u were created by Charlse Darwin. Sorry
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by WATERLee1: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
No religion was called to action in this illi cit act of a man, reverse is the case when any muslim does that let alone cleric, Imam. Pastor for that mattaaaa

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Laid2001: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
six month for doing that with a 13 year old!
These judges are surely accomplice in this crime.

OR IS IT BECAUSE HE IS A PASTOR!

If na northerner now, they will give am 20 yrs!.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Saladin25(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
desire222:
Blasphemy is sin unto God. Oh sorry, I forgot that u were created by Charlse Darwin. Sorry

Charles Darwin my foot. Your pastors are always filled with holy spirit. They dehumanise their followers
You better wakeup and stop worshipping your pastors. Let me tell you, holy spirit do not exist all the spirit that inspired your pastor are talismanic/magical powers.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by desire222(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Saladin25:

Charles Darwin my foot. Your pastors are always filled with holy spirit. They dehumanise their followers
You better wakeup and stop worshipping your pastors. Let me tell you, holy spirit do not exist all the spirit that inspired your pastor are talismanic/magical powers.
No sweety, I worship Christ Jesus, not pastors. Yeah I know dat many pastors are fake, but Holy Spirit is not one of them, and can never lead a man to commit sin cos He is holy.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by onos217(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
But what happened to 'conscience' and 'reputation' to keep? Have these two words lived long enough to go into inexistence?
It is only a man without a conscience and a reputation to keep will wants to take away the innocency of a child.
The man deserved to be grinded into a cat food.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by sheubaba2013: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
End time pastor, is 6 months good enough? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by fatymore(f): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
so christianity was not mention...assuming it was a muslim..Islam would be called..abeg my christians brethen always think twice

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Saladin25(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
desire222:
No sweety, I worship Christ Jesus, not pastors. Yeah I know dat many pastors are fake, but Holy Spirit is not one of them, and can never lead a man to commit sin cos He is holy.
Lol... You are still worshiping a creation of God Almighty which is Jesus. And Jesus said in John 5:30 that "By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgement is just, for I seek not to please myself by him who sent me".
My dear, from this verse it shows that Jesus isn't God.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by sheubaba2013: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
End time pastor, is 6 months good enough? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. By the time this man completes the 6 months service, hope he won't don't worst?
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by MadCow1: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
desire222:
Are u gay or just their sympatiser ?

Read backwards darling.. or better yet, set up a meeting. grin grin grin

When we meet, I will let you form an opinion on my sexuality all on your own. wink

And back to the topic.. As a female, what bothers you most? Being raped as a teenager or consenting adults in a same-sex relationship. Are you more in danger living in the same house with a homosexual or with a rapist?

Now Please jail all homosexuals.. I really don't care its not like they are fhucking me or vice versa. I don't see why we are jailing them, but since you all unanimously feel safer with homosexuals behind bars, then please lets do that. But why does rape, especially that involving minors not cause as much outrage in most of you like homosexuality does?

Is it okay for a young girls rapist to get 6 months in jail and two gay lovers get 14 years behind bars?

Its just something to provoke your thought process. Before the anti gay bill was passed, I use to scream about how little the sentence for rape was. Now I have something to compare it, that's why I always reference that law.

In my entire long life time, I have probably seen/met less than 10 Homosexuals. But I have witnessed a girl raped by 13 boys in secondary school, 1 girl by her boyfriend in the University. Same girl by 4 boys in a different university, Another girl by her Uncle at the age of 14, one really close to me by her neighbor when she was just 16. So I have no problems with homosexuals, but I feel rapists should get atleast 20 - 25 years behind bars. A raped teenagers life is altered and that scar stays with her till death.

Food for Thought.

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by sheubaba2013: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
You see Christianity is not mentioned if it is an Islamic cleric, it could have gone more viral and people will be criticising Islam. AlhamduliLlah
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by ApenaEde: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Christianity, Sex & Juju no b today.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by desire222(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

Read backwards darling.. or better yet, set up a meeting. grin grin grin

When we meet, I will let you form an opinion on my sexuality all on your own. wink

And back to the topic.. As a female, what bothers you most? Being raped as a teenager or consenting adults in a same-sex relationship. Are you more in danger living in the same house with a homosexual or with a rapist?

Now Please jail all homosexuals.. I really don't care its not like they are fhucking me or vice versa. I don't see why we are jailing them, but since you all unanimously feel safer with homosexuals behind bars, then please lets do that. But why does rape, especially that involving minors not cause as much outrage in most of you like homosexuality does?

Is it okay for a young girls rapist to get 6 months in jail and two gay lovers get 14 years behind bars?

Its just something to provoke your thought process. Before the anti gay bill was passed, I use to scream about how little the sentence for rape was. Now I have something to compare it, that's why I always reference that law.

In my entire long life time, I have probably seen/met less than 10 Homosexuals. But I have witnessed a girl raped by 13 boys in secondary school, 1 girl by her boyfriend in the University. Same girl by 4 boys in a different university, Another girl by her Uncle at the age of 14, one really close to me by her neighbor when she was just 16. So I have no problems with homosexuals, but I feel rapists should get atleast 20 - 25 years behind bars. A raped teenagers life is altered and that scar stays with her till death.

Food for Thought.

No need for us to meet. I concur
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by desire222(f): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Saladin25:

Lol... You are still worshiping a creation of God Almighty which is Jesus. And Jesus said in John 5:30 that "By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgement is just, for I seek not to please myself by him who sent me".
My dear, from this verse it shows that Jesus isn't God.
I will worship Him till I take my last breath. Christ Jesus is my all in all, the air dat I breath, my life and salvation do I continue ?
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Jokkarm: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
All these pastor that are committing this kind of crime are bussy creating bad name for the real men of God .
Please six months in jail is too smal considering his crime and as a pastor tgat suppose to live a Christ like life .
He should be given 3 to 6 years in jail so that other fake pastors will learn .
Non sense in a high level.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by otiigba1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
fortune1968:
a friend advised me never to transact business with anybody who introduced himself as a pastor and never to trust them .This pastor of a thing is a cover for bad characters .
your friend is %1000 right, i also agree with you that "pastoring" has become a cover for bad and criminal minded folks.
Only because theses criminals knows that if they portray themselves as "pastors" they would be able to get away with their crimes as nigerians believes any one who claims "pastor" is untouchable as he/she is a demigod, ignorant/gullible or what?

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Saladin25(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
desire222:
I will worship Him till I take my last breath. Christ Jesus is my all in all, the air dat I breath, my life and salvation do I continue ?

Hmmm.... Okay
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
sheubaba2013:
You see Christianity is not mentioned if it is an Islamic cleric, it could have gone more viral and people will be criticising Islam. AlhamduliLlah

Or if he was a Musa or Garba etc; you would have seen how they would have descended on the thread raining abuses against Islam, north/ Hausa Fulani; but since its one of their own, they are they are relatively silent, only focusing on the crime not the religion or tribe.
Imagine the number of threads they opened on the Ese case while at the same time two of their pastors were busy raping and impregnating THEIR OWN DAUGHTERS, AGED 7 and 10yrs respectively - this goes to show you the level of hypocrisy, hatred, bigotry and ignorance (all rolled in one) concerning our not so tolerant Nigerian Christians.

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by RuJay: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
chocolateme:
Good for him, has her vagina turned to candle stand?
He is a slowpoke and porcupine.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
lolzzzzz u funny sha
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by RuJay: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Justycxx:
reincarnation of Rev Kings
kaiiii I don die dats it

Photo Of A Guy Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna / Robber Sold Pasuma’s N9M Range Rover Sport For N950,000’ / SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70