Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi (903 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by shamecurls(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2016
[b]

Amaechi stated this on Sunday at an APC rally in Rumueme, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, ahead of the state and national assembly elections on Saturday.

“Wike lacks the capacity to govern. Somebody who just knows how to steal money is a bushman,” Amaechi said.

He referred to Wike’s accusations against him, Wike said, I am corrupt, he should bring evidence to show. I will bring evidence to show that Wike is corrupt. Wike did the Rukpoku/Eneka road during my tenure and did not complete it. I gave Wike the contracts to do all the roads around Aristle House (a hotel in GRA) but he failed to do them, I gave him 14 schools to give to Obio/Akpor people, he stole them; he lacks character.”

Also speaking on the security situation in the state, Amaechi said, “When I was the governor, one thing that I kept thinking of was how to chase these criminals away but under Nyesom Wike, he meets with them. If Wike does not secure you people, the federal government will secure you. If he doesn’t want to be ignored, he should go and secure you people because the federal government will no longer tolerate these killings in Rivers State.

Amaechi further told his supporters not to be intimidated by Wike’s threats and come out to vote APC at Saturday’s election.

“Saturday is your day, come out and vote.They will no longer have the police they had, they will no longer have the army they had, we pray that INEC should be neutral, your job is to match out and vote for APC, we will not write results like Nyesom Wike, so go back to your wards and do door to door.”

Also, in Akuku/Toru local government area, Amaechi told his party supporters to be courageous in exercising their franchise without fear of intimidation

“You see, it is not enough to provide security because if there are no votes we will lose, the implication, therefore, is that all of you must come out and vote for APC so that we will win the election.”,he said.

Amaechi had earlier paid condolence to the family of slain APC stalwart, Mr. Ofirite Amachree, who was killed and burnt beyond recognition by unknown gunmen in Buguma.

Amaechi has also pledged to assist families of slain All Progressives Congress (APC) members in Omoku, Ogba, Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers state.

Amaechi gave the assurance at the weekend when he visited families of late Frankline Obi and late Chukwuladi Adiela in Omoku, Rivers state.

The late Frankline Obi was the APC chairman of ward 4 and was killed and beheaded by unknown gunmen alongside his pregnant wife and son while late Chukwuladi Adiela was an APC stalwart of ward 14.

Addressing the deceased families, the Minister said, “The President is aware of the death of your son who was our party ward chairman. I personally gave him the photograph of the beheaded body. Everybody must learn to give an account of their action or inaction in Omoku. We can’t have police and be experiencing this kind of thing. Internal security is the responsibility of the police so if we have police and keep experiencing this in Omoku it means the police in Rivers State has failed, and the people that are been killed are mostly APC members,” he said.

Amaechi also told the bereaved families that the president was aware of the killings in Omoku and promised that full investigation will be carried out to unravel the killers.

“The President is fully aware of the situation. I was the governor of this state and Omoku wasn’t this bad. The police can’t claim not to know who the people are because I was governor, the police worked with me, and we knew where the criminals were, and we went after them.”

Amaechi also assured the people that arrangements have been made to beef up security ahead of the State and National Assembly re- run elections in the state.

“There will be enough security on the election day, there will be enough security to protect lives,” the minister declared

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/14/wike-bushman-lacks-capacity-govern-%E2%80%93-amaechi[/b]

Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2016
But u appointed him as ur chief of staff under ur administration before getting federal appointment

u no get talk Amaechi,
next bus abeg

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by UltimatedeBest(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Ameachi is a bad loser, he is a thug personified ruthless agbero. He is not fit to b a minister of the federal of Nigeria
Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by luvinhubby(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Our politicians, especially the APC stock & Amaechi in particular should learn to be gracious in defeat.
Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by blithe2nice(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Stop the blame and insults on people. Live the state for wike,since he is still the govnor and re run-election for inec to decide.Bush man or not he is still standing as d govnor for now. Go with ur big belle and work@ your ministry @Amechi d city man.....I don't know why bubu the kwaraption fighter will call this man saint to allow him into his cabinet o.......Politicians are all the same,pdp or apc .Die for them @ your own risk. Quote me if you like,but I will advice you to learn to quote bible chapter more.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by joeprince23(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2016
We the good people of rivers state know were our vote will go! From obigbo town to afam to komkom, from akpo kingdom to rumueme to iriebe, from chokochoko to elele to isiokpo, from omoku to ogba, from ndele kingdom to ogbakiri, from buguma to degema to kuku, from bori to eleme, from bonny to finima, from opobo town to nkoro.... RIVERS IS FOR PDP!! PDP is RIVERS!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Lamentation of the Judas of Ubima. Ameachi/APC will loose wholefully
Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by Noneroone(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Amaechi's mouth produces 2000 words per minute
Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by lilprinze: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigerian is finished. how would Nigerian progress when we have foolish and stup¡d people like this as our leaders.
Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by vanbonattel: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
So far, Wike has been a better governor than basket mouth Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by vanbonattel: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
lilprinze:
Nigerian is finished. how would Nigerian progress when we have foolish and stup¡d people like this as our leaders.

i wonder, apc members are all mediocres, from ngige to amaechi to hell ruffai to even the grand dularrd himself

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
*picks up my phone* Hello, is that Judith amaechi? Come and hold ur husband o.
Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by vanbonattel: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
joeprince23:
We the good people of rivers state know were our vote will go! From obigbo town to afam to komkom, from akpo kingdom to rumueme to iriebe, from chokochoko to elele to isiokpo, from omoku to ogba, from ndele kingdom to ogbakiri, from buguma to degema to kuku, from bori to eleme, from bonny to finima, from opobo town to nkoro.... RIVERS IS FOR PDP!! PDP is RIVERS!!!!!!!!!!

this is same story i am getting from everyone on ground

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by vanbonattel: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
*picks up my phone* Hello, is that Judith amaechi? Come and hold ur husband o.

before im enter market with only boxers..... grin grin
Re: Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

before im enter market with only boxers..... grin grin
no. B4 wike wikerize him.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Suspends Poll In 4 Rivers Lgas / Rivers Re-run: Power Of The People / Nigerian Creates Cost Of Living Chart For Buhari Administration (agree?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.