Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Now That You Are Here – Episode Two (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Now That You Are Here – Episode Two (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder) (476 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Are Here – Episode Two (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder) by PenAStory: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/03/14/now-that-you-are-here-episode-two-a-tale-of-deception-betrayal-and-murder/

Excerpt From Episode 1:

He stared at her sheepishly, the guilt written all over his face, his hands paused with a spoon of rice and dodo in his hands. He dropped the spoon and bowed his head slightly. There was silence in the room. “Why Gbade? Why?” He reached for her but she moved back before dropping the phone and headed towards the door. “Dammy…wait. Hear me out. Please!”

Read Episode 1: Check profile or www.penastory.com

He reached her just as she was about to open the door. He grabbed her and enveloped her in a hug from behind. She allowed him, sagging into him weakly, the fight already drained out of her even before it started. “I am sorry Dammy, really sorry.” His voice came in a hoarse whisper ear even as she fought the tears that was already pooled in her eyes. The past two years had seen her warding off different men; the attractive, the ugly, the rich, even the damn poor who wanted her to do surulere with them. Her entirety had been for him and it hurt her badly to realise that they had apparently not been on the same page.

“How long has this been going on? Are there others I should know about? ” Her voice was calm, stronger than she felt. She disengaged herself from his embrace and turned to face him. She swept her unruly hair from her face and stared at him, the tears hanging there, like a dark cloud threatening to spill its content.

“I tried Dammy, I really did. I held on for so long, a whole year I had control of myself. Then one morning it was just as if something took over me,” his voice was subdued, defeated and she felt a morbid sense of pleasure knowing he was feeling a bit of pain too. “It was about a year after I got to America, Mirabel, that is her name wouldn’t take no for an answer. My body was in cohort with her and before I knew it, Mirabel happened. She has been the only one. I swear she means nothing to me. You are the one I love, when I think of my future, I see it with you not with her. Please Dammy I know I have messed up but don’t let us destroy what we have. I love you. You are my life, please!”

She sat on the couch with her legs tucked under her, pretending to read the book she was holding while Whitney Houston’s “Where Do Broken Hearts Go?” played slowly from her headset. She had gone through about ninety-four love songs on her phone already. Each artiste seeming to capture a new area of her pain. She felt as depressed and moody as the artistes must have been when they wrote their songs. She looked up as Gbade walked into the room in nothing but his briefs. He looks so handsome, the devil. She shook her head as if to dispel the thought and tried to force her concentration back on her novel. Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” was playing now. She sneaked a look at him again from under her lids and saw that he was watching her as well. Quickly, she lowered her eyes and adjusted uncomfortably on the couch, unfolding her legs. Her breath caught in her throat when she sensed rather than saw him approach. The coolness of his hand rested on her bare thighs made her cringe. She was wearing a bum short with an oversized shirt which left most of her lower body exposed. Removing her reading glasses, she stared at him questioningly? He was squatting in front of her with a puppy look on his face. She could tell the past two days had been rough for him as well. “Is this the end Dammy? You have barely talked to me since I arrived. I can’t continue to see you like this and know I am the cause of your pain, if you want…” emotions made him choke on his words and she felt a twinge of pity. Gbade wasn’t the type that talked much, she was the talkative. He was too shy and reserved. She knew it must be very hard for him, trying to express himself with so much emotion. He looked so adorable, just staring at her with that look of devotion on his face. Without another word, she pulled him up and kissed him fully on the lips.

“It’s alright baby, we will be alright as long as you let her go and come back to me where you belong.” He hugged her and whispered “I belong only to you Tangy baby.” She smiled then, remembering his pet name for her.

Dammy was panting as if she had just run three miles none stop as she thrashed under Gbade. His tongue was flicking in and out of her ear, two years and he still knew the right places to touch her. He had not forgotten that her ear was one of her erogenous spots. She whimpered as his hands fondled her left breasts gently. His assault on her ear didn’t stop as he expertly unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing. It had been so long, a long time of waiting and dreaming for his touch. She was a woman in heat and she arched her back in ecstasy when his finger flicked over her nipple. He paused for a second and grinned at her. Unabashed, she flashed a smile at him, “It’s been two years damn it! Get along with your duty soldier.” He didn’t need another urging, he bent his head and his mouth found her exposed breasts, his tongue sucking on her already hard nipple. She moaned in pleasure, it felt so good to finally have another human touch her the way she liked to be touched. The wait had been worth it, she couldn’t imagine this pleasure with any other. She reached out and grabbed his shoulder tracing the contours of his manliness. Her fingers ran down his spine and moved to his chest, she moved her hands slowly down till her hand felt the pubic hair disappearing into his briefs. He moaned against her breasts, exhaling heat that seemed turned her on even more. She couldn’t hold back anymore, she delved inside with her hands and touched the heated rod pulsing down there. The rock hard rigidness excited her and she closed her hands around it, feeling its might. Just then, a phone shrilled as if angrily shattering the intimacy of the moment. She opened her eyes with a frown, it was Gbade’s phone. Her eyes went to the wall clock, who could be calling him at 11:34pm? He gave her a quick kiss on the lips before rolling away to the dresser to pick up the phone. Mumbling incoherently, she stood up and leaned over his shoulders to nibble on his ear. She paused as she caught a glimpse of the caller id just as he pressed the green button. Mirabel!

Source : PenAStory www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Alas I Developed Interest In Writing / Ten Reasons Why Its Great To Be A Guy.. / Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.