Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,068 members, 7,859,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation (1914 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets / Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by boluwatife66(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
A mild drama happened at the Love FM studio in Port Harcourt today when the minister of transport, as part of his media tour, visited the station.The drama started when the minister, Rotimi Amaechi called on the Rivers state governor, Barrister Nyesom Wike to resign for his inability to restore security in
the state. Here is the conversation that followed:
Amaechi: I think Wike should resign because he has
failed Rivers state. The insecurity in the state is
alarming.
LoveFM interviewer: Very interesting, Hon. Minister, that
you are calling for the resignation of Governor Wike. Would
you also call for the resignation of President Buhari,
since we all know that security situation in the country
has only got worse since he assumed office.
Amaechi: If you don’t have any other question to ask
me, I get out of here. What kind of stupid question is
that? Who told you that the security situation has gone
worse in Nigeria? I am here to discuss Rivers state.
LoveFM: Hon. Minister, it is a simple question…. you
just called for the resignation of…
Amaechi [cuts in]: Please just shut up …..
The interview came to abrupt end, and the anchor of the
program had to apologize to listeners for the drama.
www.reportsafrique.com/governor-amaechi-storms-out-of-love-fm-station-as-interviewer-calls-for-buharis-resignation/

Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by wadetaw202: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Interesting.......but correct the title......it gives false impression
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by Fablonwa: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hilariously comic
Pot calling kettle blackie

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by boluwatife66(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
wadetaw202:
Interesting.......but correct the title......it gives false impression
false impression?
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by wadetaw202: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
boluwatife66:

false impression?

Where in that post did the interviewer call for buhari's resignation? He/she only asked a question and not categorical statement
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by Adaowerri111: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fake news, in nigeria no interviewer will be that bold to confront amaechi
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by lwise(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by arresa: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sad how NL let you clowns get away with your lies, crookedness and misinformation...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by mars123(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
na registered wailer she be.
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by boluwatife66(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
arresa:
Sad how NL let you clowns get away with your lies, crookedness and misinformation...
You guys just will never stop defending the indefensible...you have the link. what else do you want?
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by boluwatife66(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

Where in that post did the interviewer call for buhari's resignation? He/she only asked a question and not categorical statement
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by 100Cents: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is Amaechi not acting like a Tout ?

" We will set up a parallel government ".

I still thank God, ten Amaechis cant stand one Wike.
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by 100Cents: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Fake news, in nigeria no interviewer will be that bold to confront amaechi

Smh...

Look at stew...

Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by fyneguy: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
How did the security situation get worse now? I don't get this
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by wadetaw202: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
boluwatife66:

What did that sound like to you?

A question or a statement?
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
kikikiki e pain am cheesy Zombies cum nd see ya daddy
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by Opinedecandid(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
This man is not just a tout, but a sick one.

And almost all APC members, supporters, leaders, e-worriors and what have you, are this way.

Shame shame shame.
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by boluwatife66(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

What did that sound like to you?
A question or a statement?
Biko bros no vex...i am your boy and am loyal.
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by maestroferddi: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Amaechi's case is understandable.

He is up against Wike who is clearly head and shoulders above whatever he can muster.

He should just accept the reality of Wike and move on or else he would continue inflicting numerous cases of self-humiliation on himself.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
APC will never cease to amaze us... angry angry angry angry Amaechi and Buhari must be above the law......Amaechi even have the guts to insult the interviewer...... angry angry angry

This is not the character of a Leader that commands respect......I'm ashame of the so called minister angry angry angry angry
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
boluwatife66:
A mild drama happened at the Love FM studio in Port Harcourt today when the minister of transport, as part of his media tour, visited the station.The drama started when the minister, Rotimi Amaechi called on the Rivers state governor, Barrister Nyesom Wike to resign for his inability to restore security in
the state. Here is the conversation that followed:
Amaechi: I think Wike should resign because he has
failed Rivers state. The insecurity in the state is
alarming.
Amaechi: If you don’t have any other question to ask
me, I get out of here. What kind of stupid question is
that? Who told you that the security situation has gone
worse in Nigeria? I am here to discuss Rivers state.
LoveFM: Hon. Minister, it is a simple question…. you
just called for the resignation of…
Amaechi [cuts in]: Please just shut up …..
The interview came to abrupt end, and the anchor of the
program had to apologize to listeners for the drama.
www.reportsafrique.com/governor-amaechi-storms-out-of-love-fm-station-as-interviewer-calls-for-buharis-resignation/

Liar son of Wike, where is the audio recording?
Re: Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation by boluwatife66(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
JayJohnson:

Liar son of Wike, where is the audio recording?
Oga abeg make you no vex na...

(1) (Reply)

FRAUD: Gtbank And Multiple Transaction SMS Alerts / Lawyer Declares Nnamdi Kanu Missing / Who Signed The Amalgamation Of Northern And Southern Region In 1914?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.