Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same (1767 Views)

"Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi / Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by phemmyutd(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Former Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi has given corruption evidences against incumbent governor, Nyesom Wike while challenging him to do same against him.

Amaechi, who is current Minister of Transportation listed contracts awarded to Wike in the state which he did not either complete or commence work upon.

Speaking on Sunday at an APC rally in Rumueme, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, ahead of the state and national assembly elections on Saturday, he urged Rivers citizens to vote for the All Progressives Congress during the election.

I will bring evidence to show that Wike is corrupt. Wike did the Rukpoku/Eneka road during my tenure and did not complete it. I gave Wike the contracts to do all the roads around Aristle House (a hotel in GRA) but he failed to do them, I gave him 14 schools to give to Obio/Akpor people, he stole them, he lacks character,” Amaechi said.

Also speaking on the security situation in the state, Amaechi said, “When I was the governor, one thing that I kept thinking of was how to chase these criminals away but under Nyesom Wike, he meets with them. If Wike does not secure you people, the federal government will secure you. If he doesn’t want to be ignored he should go and secure you people because federal government will no longer tolerate these killings in Rivers State.

Amaechi further told his supporters not to be intimidated by Wike’s threats and come out to vote APC at Saturday’s election.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/14/corruption-amaechi-gives-evidences-against-wike-challenges-him-to-do-same/

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by Codedzng: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Action Movie..... Watching In Full HD
Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Maybe someone should tell him that there is a difference between awarding contract and releasing funds for the contract

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by DaBullIT(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
This one go looong

Front sit
Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
On a long thing...
Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by Clerverly: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
End of!!

Oya Wicked Wike Over To You!
Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by Macfloyd: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
phemmyutd:
Former Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi has given corruption evidences against incumbent governor, Nyesom Wike while challenging him to do same against him.

Amaechi, who is current Minister of Transportation listed contracts awarded to Wike in the state which he did not either complete or commence work upon.

Speaking on Sunday at an APC rally in Rumueme, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, ahead of the state and national assembly elections on Saturday, he urged Rivers citizens to vote for the All Progressives Congress during the election.

I will bring evidence to show that Wike is corrupt. Wike did the Rukpoku/Eneka road during my tenure and did not complete it. I gave Wike the contracts to do all the roads around Aristle House (a hotel in GRA) but he failed to do them, I gave him 14 schools to give to Obio/Akpor people, he stole them, he lacks character,” Amaechi said.

Also speaking on the security situation in the state, Amaechi said, “When I was the governor, one thing that I kept thinking of was how to chase these criminals away but under Nyesom Wike, he meets with them. If Wike does not secure you people, the federal government will secure you. If he doesn’t want to be ignored he should go and secure you people because federal government will no longer tolerate these killings in Rivers State.

Amaechi further told his supporters not to be intimidated by Wike’s threats and come out to vote APC at Saturday’s election.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/14/corruption-amaechi-gives-evidences-against-wike-challenges-him-to-do-same/

Cc: chrisxxx Truckpushe anonimi TonyeBarcanista
Oya over to u guys! tongue grin food don come 4 una
Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by chrisxxx(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Macfloyd:

You are yet to answer my question. Once again I repeat: When was Wike nominated to be a minister and who nominated him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by Clerverley2(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wike did those under your government and you did nothing about it? You even went on to nominate him as minister
Amaech exposing his own corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Macfloyd:

Amaechi is a big fool for doing nothing when Wike didnt deliver in the contracts that was awarded to him.

Amaechi should know that Rivers people never voted in Wike then and so every buck should stop at his Table.

Can't EFCC arrest Amaechi for corruption?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by greatiyk4u(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
And u kept quite all these years because una be paddy in crime, ok na, wind don blow, make we see. Fowl yarsh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by otokx(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
It appears we are set for a Royal Rumble in the creeks and school fields.
Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by anonimi: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Amaechi is a big fool for doing nothing when Wike didnt deliver in the contracts that was awarded to him.

Amaechi should know that Rivers people never voted in Wike then and so every buck should stop at his Table.

Can't EFCC arrest Amaechi for corruption?

EFCC can't arrest Amaechi for corruption.
Why?
See below =>

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by anonimi: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Wike did those under your government and you did nothing about it? You even went on to nominate him as minister
Amaech exposing his own corruption.

....just shows how stewpid the guy is despite all his stolen billions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by senatorbayor(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Can believe ameachi is spewing all these revelations.

How did he become an Honourable minister in Nigeria?

How can he keep such vital info of embezzlement to himself without reporting same to the appropriate quarters for record.

So, if Wike is on his side, all these stuff will be treated as pady pady stuff.
Indeed, it's a national cake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by dunkem21(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
He should go to court .. Meanwhile, that will not stop PDP whipping you flawlessly on Saturday.
Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by lilprinze: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Look at the rubbish this fool is saying wike did this under his tenure and he didn't sack or probe him instead the fool went ahead to nominate him as a minister. This country us finished
Re: Corruption: Amaechi Gives Evidences Against Wike, Challenges Him To Do Same by tinkinjow: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sorry where's the evidence?
OP please stop taking sides the truth is those two are birds of a feather.

Me i just want a free unrigged elections in rivers state. Let's see who rivers people support.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria The First Country To Import Grass In World History / Nigeria Police Force's Complaint Response Unit(cru) Contact / Sen. Dino Melaye’s Baby Mama, Actress Bisi Celebrate Daughter As She Turns 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.