Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Merrybet Fraud - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Merrybet Fraud (3220 Views)

Merrybet System Issues / Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. / Merrybet And Globalpay Scam In The Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merrybet Fraud by novenauni: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Merrybet fraud.
Is it possible for a betting site to declare a match between Chelsea and arsenal, and the match that took place was between Chelsea and everton.
Everton then defeated Chelsea and the betting site declared that Chelsea lost instead of cancelling the Chelsea-arsenal match.
Check this out.
Merrybet slip code 78936450.
The ice hockey match never took place

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Fraud by novenauni: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have called the company 4times and I am told they will call me back. They didn't, only to get an email today that I lost the ticket.
Bet wisely.
Use a credible betting company

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Fraud by novenauni: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Lesson learnt. Always follow up on what you believe is right. Merrybet paid the money on Thursday and eventually cancelled the game. First impression matters. Merrybet, a lesson for you
Re: Merrybet Fraud by merrybet: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Hello,

Kindly confirm that you are checking the right betslip as the Ice Hockey game was actually cancelled and your slip won.

For the Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal mismatch you speak of, kindly send a betslip for confirmation.

Thank you for your patronage.

Regards.
Re: Merrybet Fraud by neroflo: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
merrybet:
Hello,

Kindly confirm that you are checking the right betslip as the Ice Hockey game was actually cancelled and your slip won.

For the Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal mismatch you speak of, kindly send a betslip for confirmation.

Regards.
pls help me credit my acct
won this virtual bet for the past 6 hours...but wasnt credited angry angry angry angry angry
thanks
Re: Merrybet Fraud by georgeslim(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
I thought i was the only one, i credited my account via atm some during january 23rd or 24th 2016 i contacted my bank and i they said the transation was sucessfull but merry bet refused replying to my mails, abi dose merrybet have any other depositing code apart from 50807 (wen you want to deposit any amonut) my customer refrence number is (299564)
Re: Merrybet Fraud by emendoi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
merrybet:
Hello,

Regards.

Plzzz ohh..I need you to Look into my Betslip i Played online..it remains one game and the Game has ended since 3days now...but merrybet system has refused to green the Game..my username =Franciscai..
Tanks
Re: Merrybet Fraud by emendoi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
merrybet:
Hello,

Regards.

Plzzz ohh..I need you to Look into my Betslip i Played online..it remains one game and the Game has ended since 3days now...but merrybet system has refused to green the Game..my username =Franciscai..
Tanks

The GAME::IS STILL REFUSING TO TURN GREEN & HAVE CHECKED THE SCORE ON SEVERAL LIVESCORES::na waa ohh::AM SOO SHOCKED::NEVER KNEW YOU GUYZ BEHAVE THIS WAY
Re: Merrybet Fraud by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 17, 2016
merrybet:
Hello,

Regards.

each time I register on merry bet, you guys always fail to send a confirmation link to my gmail. I don't know why, this is the 3rd time now..
Re: Merrybet Fraud by kcfastshooter(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please help me with my account kizitolite it has been showning failed login and my username and password is correct

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale / Pokémon Go / Real Football Manager 2013 Handheld For Android And Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.