Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Should Abortion Be Legalised In Nigeria? Yes, No - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should Abortion Be Legalised In Nigeria? Yes, No (581 Views)

Should Abortion Be Legalized In Nigeria? / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Should Euthanasia Be Legalised In Nigeria.........? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Abortion Be Legalised In Nigeria? Yes, No by Emmatdayo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Imagine you were held at gunpoint by a gang of armed robbers while your wife or daughter is being gang-raped in your home. About a month later, the rape victim tells you she is pregnant. You are thus confronted with several difficult questions. What would you do? Keep the pregnancy? Abort it? Have the baby and keep it or give it up for adoption? This topic came up for discussion recently at a media workshop on female reproductive health and rights. look at the case of ESE Oruru,aborting that pregnancy would be a crime,bcus it muder but she cant keep it either.
wat do u guys think?
Re: Should Abortion Be Legalised In Nigeria? Yes, No by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
I think it's a case to case basis..
But if it's based on ur thread, being raped is not an object for abortion..I will keep the baby, it may very sad being raped while the husband was watching so helpless but it isn't more worst if u abort the baby? undecided
Re: Should Abortion Be Legalised In Nigeria? Yes, No by Emmatdayo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:
I think it's a case to case basis..
But if it's based on ur thread, being raped is not an object for abortion..I will keep the baby, it may very sad being raped while the husband was watching so helpless but it isn't more worst if u abort the baby? undecided
BUT SOME HUSBANDS go as far as to divorce the wife
Re: Should Abortion Be Legalised In Nigeria? Yes, No by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Emmatdayo:
BUT SOME HUSBANDS go as far as to divorce the wife

They will divorced ? If I'm the wife, I will bump his head against the wall for few times coz he juz watched me being raped while he was juz watching & now asking for divorce? Tat man is kolo mental.. tongue
Re: Should Abortion Be Legalised In Nigeria? Yes, No by Emmatdayo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

They will divorced ? If I'm the wife, I will bump his head against the wall for few times coz he juz watched me being raped while he was juz watching & now asking for divorce? Tat man is kolo mental.. tongue
some may just get irritated seeing u been raped,and cant live with the fact that u are carrying another mans pregnancy
Re: Should Abortion Be Legalised In Nigeria? Yes, No by sight: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
It should be aborted, since it was a rape pregnancy..
www.nairaland.com/2989382/true-life-story-premature-expulsion

(1) (Reply)

I Believe You Can Enjoy Good Health Again / Pls Any Doctor In The House / Six Medical Doctors From Ekiti State Die In Autocrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.