Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

End Time:church Of Beyoncé? See For Yourself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Time:church Of Beyoncé? See For Yourself (4320 Views)

Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / It Took 35 Workers About 10 Days To Complete The Custom Dress Of Beyoncé / Irish Woman’s Version Of Beyoncé’s Twins’ Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Time:church Of Beyoncé? See For Yourself by mcvize(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Could it be real? Have you heard of a new "church" called “The National Church of Bey” or Church of Beyoncé?. In this US Church, Beyoncé images are reportedly being worshipped as Christians worship Jesus. There are also statues of Beyoncé dressed as Pope, she has a prayer candle bearing her photo.

Beyoncé's childhood pastor Rudy Rasmus has defended Beyoncé with The words of Joshua 24:15 after Beyonce donated $7million dollars to his church. The founder of the church of Bey claims the number of its followers have increased!!!!
***hmmmmmm...!!!! Tried so hard to take my mind off this all morning since I saw it but it just won't go!

see more shoking photos:[http://www.myphilia.com/2016/03/the-national-church-of-bey-or-church-of.html][/url]

Re: End Time:church Of Beyoncé? See For Yourself by funnyme(f): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
May God have mercy on you *beyoundyou*. You even pose like Jesus? I pity your life in hell.
Re: End Time:church Of Beyoncé? See For Yourself by mcvize(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
My brother this generation ehh God save us

(1) (Reply)

30 Old-school Fashion Celebrity Photos / 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.