Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year (37367 Views)

Why Falz “this Is Nigeria” Song Was Banned By Buhari Government / Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Olamide - Bend It Over ''OFFICIAL VIDEO'' Is BLOODY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by cooljude(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
the video is no longer on youtube someone should help upload it here.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by cooljude(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKgZ9b4SBI8
cc vosquare
Watch it at this link here or at Falz's YouTube Channel
Falz & Co got YouTube to block anyone else except him from sharing the video

Falz called himself Chief Lieutenant to Simi in the video, so why the warload com call him Sergeant on the phone call nau
''Sergeant, if you want the girl come and collect her''
. not available for mobile phones
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by eve007: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
I just LOVE IT!!! I mean it's different from all of the half naked girls,fake dollar bills,twerking,voluptuous make believe things we get to see in all the other videos.
A million n one likes anytime n day!!!

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by SUCRE007: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
The best Nigerian music video have watched and even better than most home videos (Nollywood)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Jaymaestro(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Music track Faithful. Just as I expected √√√
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Naavah(f): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Falzzzzzzzzzz. Thanks for coming to Epe to shoot this vid. This is the best video I have watched this year kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by ReachHard: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Video with good plot, depth and concept

Not everytime, women shaking all shapes of "Ikebe" upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by ollypass: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
its still on you tube..but maybe not through the link op posted.nice concepts,but what i didn't get...did the terrorist come for falz or simi ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by styv(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Beautiful music, great story, amazing cinematography; very appealing video.
"If you want her, come and collect her" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by atoleybaba(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
It just make u look forward to see more of falz...repping yelloba or Yoruba or waste people or what eva u which to call his tribe(my tribe too) well.. Falz keep doing Nigerians proud

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Harveyspecter46(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Be like say falz go marry simi last last.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by gbemijames: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
orimion:
this has got to be the first time everybody on fp agreed on a thing. And to support a celebrity too... There's hope for Nigeria yet!

The most stunning part is that no one pwrson on nairaland called the video wack?..wow...Falz must be a genius on this one.!

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by atoleybaba(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Av been liking everyone's comment. Intact I should just say I like falz and I love similar even more....check out her new singles(open and close"including video" and love don't care ...she is one of the artist under rated kiss

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by abduldope(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
love this part------- i get beas the age of ur mama grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by LEAFLET(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nice falz my girl like this song the audio like kilode!! She always tells me my father because of this song... It's being a long time coming
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Nche95(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
8.. the thing wan make my data exhaust.64MB!! Imagine
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Ghost01(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Harveyspecter46:
Be like say falz go marry simi last last.
Wouldn't that be awesome?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by creatorpikin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
I salute d absolute creativity of Falz, he just broke a record 2day alongside d Clereance Peters, jst can't imagine how many downloads he must have gotten since d release of d Video dis morning.
The only BUT in d video is, I couldn't follow d song, all diaris is a movie(it was suppose 2 compliment d audio bt d video is unfortunately a movie on itself .( Wch m not realy sure it's right.)

#MyOpinion.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by hovapsmartini(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
falz is basically one of d guyz da brought rap game back,with all d sweet comic lines...very very different from most rap we hear
simisola yuf knwz av luvz yu so fery much....and notin canz stop rit

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by andysnoopy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Falz upgraded from asking Simi Jamb question to lying he's a lieutenant. . The moment the warlord said "Sergeant !! If you like the girl, come and collect her" Simi jaw dropped immediately. . Epic!! Simi will b like, this guy can lie ohh!!

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Aviero: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Falz is the real MVP. Everything about the video is 10/10.

Clarence is a Don!
Simi does her thing in the best way.
Simi's mother acted like a typical Nigerian mother. LOL

I was sad when the video ended. It's too short Na.. if it ran for 2hrs, I wouldn't get bored.

BEAUTIFUL!

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Daraph(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nche95:
8.. the thing wan make my data exhaust.64MB!! Imagine

That's why you need to buy BlackBerry.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by bjbukzy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
pls where can i download dat snippet where falz claims a pilot
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by agbajesaid(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Daraph:

That's why you need to buy BlackBerry.
please upload the video here or give us another link asides youtube
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Daraph(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
agbajesaid:
please upload the video here or give us another link asides youtube

http://notjustok.com/2016/03/13/video-falz-soldier-ft-simi/
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by agbajesaid(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Nastydroid(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
bjbukzy:
pls where can i download dat snippet where falz claims a pilot
Google it "midnight flight skit by falz"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Be like say u dey mad. When better videos like rihanna work it, taylor swift, and oda better videos dey, na dis one go be my best dis year?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by iabdulrazaq(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
abeg oo where is the part two of this movie
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Dantee005(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Superb......Falz did nt ''Fall'' our hands.....
Re: 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Anyone that hates on falz is depressed and contemplating suicide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Download Mixtape: Best Of Seyi Vibez - 9jablinkz X Dj Emax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.