Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Contact Me For Ur Livestock And Fish Farming Problem I Will Help You Out - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Contact Me For Ur Livestock And Fish Farming Problem I Will Help You Out (536 Views)

How To Start Intensive Cat Fish Farming / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Ur Livestock And Fish Farming Problem I Will Help You Out by Enaxfarm: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Enax Agro-Based Consulting Firm

I am Earnest with B.Agric, M.Agric in Animal Production/Health and Crop Production.
Specialized in the following areas:
Poultry Production
Piggery Production
Fish Farming
Animal Procurement (DOC, POL, Juvenile and Fingerlings)
Animal Nutrition (Standard feed formulation for all animals)
General Crop Production
Consultation Services
Sales of eggs in small and large quantity.
You can call me Or add me on whatsapp
Via these mobile number and email
No: 08036509835
Email: akinnest@yahoo.com

Re: Contact Me For Ur Livestock And Fish Farming Problem I Will Help You Out by funso111: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Enaxfarm:
Enax Agro-Based Consulting Firm

I am Earnest with B.Agric, M.Agric in Animal Production/Health and Crop Production.
Specialized in the following areas:
Poultry Production
Piggery Production
Fish Farming
Animal Procurement (DOC, POL, Juvenile and Fingerlings)
Animal Nutrition (Standard feed formulation for all animals)
General Crop Production
Consultation Services
Sales of eggs in small and large quantity.
You can call me Or add me on whatsapp
Via these mobile number and email
No: 08036509835
Email: akinnest@yahoo.com
What is your experience. Is not about the theory. But practice. And where are you

(1) (Reply)

I Need Full Detail On How To Start A Poltry Business Specially Turkey / My Poultry Farm Project / Purchase 2000gallons Of Our GNLD Super Gro Organic Fertilizer To Support Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.